• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

I had one a couple of weeks ago, not sure if it was version 2.0 though. It felt like weak MDA to me and I would definitely need to double drop to feel satisfied.

These ones dont have mda in, mates got them so will await a trip report just thought i'd see what people think

My jaw still hurts nearly a week after those orange rolls royce pills. Left side feels unhinged and my teeth don't fully match up. Oh dear... 8(

Police warning from Wythenshawe just broadcast on 5Live. Pink 'Teddy Bears'....

"Four girls hospitalised after taking 'pink teddy bear' ecstasy pills

Four teenage girls have been hospitalised after taking "pink teddy bear" ecstasy pills in Wythenshawe.

The 13-year-olds took the Class A drug near to the Civic Centre shortly before 20:30 on Sunday, said police.

They were taken to hospital and are recovering at home after being dischaged.

Officers executed a warrant at a house yesterday as part of the investigation. They are appealing for information.

'We don’t know exactly what these particular tablets contain and I would urge you not to take them.'

Det Insp Gareth Davies."

More children... :(

latest press from the defqon/ikea/skype pressers are surfacing, red and yellow M&M's. Another impressive looking pill from them

I've had the pink teddies about five times now, and they've been totally fine and fully enjoyable. Mates really like them, too. I'm assuming someone came up hard and freaked out, and they were taken to hospital as a precaution. It doesn't say there was anything actually wrong with them, or how many they took.

Just read that pink teddies have been tested at 220mg of MDMA, and nothing else.

Last edited:
They look wickid. I will have to ask my friend about them. He tends to get the latest and greatest dutch pills.

Out of interest how do we know for sure which crews are producing these pills? I know the pillreports.net and other Dutch dance forums posts sometimes say and dealers may also state who made it, but how sure can we really be?

Dunno for sure, but its always the same dutch vendor selling them first, and always the same person reviewing them on pillreports. Theres probably other ways too that im unaware of.

^ That. And the fact that they have an "NL" imprint on the back of the pill, which this crew is known for.

Granted, others could copy the presses, but new ones tend be to be them - though testing is of course, recommended nonetheless.

I would imagine they need a special press to make these multi coloured ones. I guess others could buy one but it looks like one crew have the monopoly on it atm

Still got a decent amount of defqons left but those M&Ms look amazing. Will keep my eyes peeled

I would imagine they need a special press to make these multi coloured ones. I guess others could buy one but it looks like one crew have the monopoly on it atm

Yeah it does seem like it's just the NL peeps with this machine, I was googling about them (the machines) and there are ones that do 3 colours, so no doubt we've got that to look forward to in the future.

Crazy how dated a basic round pill looks these days!

Speaking of which anyone tried the Kit Kat's? Tested at 130mg but same press as Defqons, M&Ms judging by the press. 130MG is a nice dose if the same MDMA

Not tried the Kit Kats but he word on the street is that they're from the same crew/have quality mdma in them.

I believe they are smaller that's the other Ikea/Defqon//Skype presses, so the dosage stacks up.

Only slight issue is that I hear they are not that easy to get in the UK.