• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

Holy shit. It almost looks like someone's just stamped a logo on an uncannily rectangular chunk of crystal with some glitter thrown in for good measure.

Its not 480mg but 480mg/g...seems an odd way of reporting as it doesn't say what the overall weight of the pill is

Big Ron's spotters badge for you.

It is odd to report per g as every other pill report is the standard mg of MDMA per pill. I actually tried the gold bars went they first came out and for me they represented the worst of all dutch mong.

Looks like the pill they had in the photo was only partial/had a chunk missing. That's possibly why they reported by weight rather than by total pill contents.

I tried a couple of Laugh Now Cry Later pills, whilst strong they lacked euphoria, energy and empathy. When they hit I found myself stretching a lot and just monged out on the sofa. This is how 95% of MDMA I've been bought since the Great Drought has felt. On the plus side I managed a few hours sleep once they wore off and felt pretty good the next morning.

I tried a couple of Laugh Now Cry Later pills, whilst strong they lacked euphoria, energy and empathy. When they hit I found myself stretching a lot and just monged out on the sofa. This is how 95% of MDMA I've been bought since the Great Drought has felt. On the plus side I managed a few hours sleep once they wore off and felt pretty good the next morning.

I was a bit like that with the ikeas, but i had been on the piss all day 1st and was pretty bladdered so i just put it down to that.Will take it sober next time at my next rave next month

I was a bit like that with the ikeas, but i had been on the piss all day 1st and was pretty bladdered so i just put it down to that.Will take it sober next time at my next rave next month

I think it's the sheer amount of MDMA in these pills which is the problem. In Holland possession charges are based on the amount of pills caught with, which has led to an increase in these beefy bastard pills which are designed to be taken in halves and maybe even thirds. I expect the MDMA sweet spot for most people where tolerance is not an issue is around 120mg. Next time I take a Laugh Now Cry Later it will be a half only, followed by the other half when I've properly felt the initial dose.

The ikeas had really nice md in them but half was the perfect dose. Didn't find them mongy at all.

Cheers for the feedback JohnnyVodka & consumer - will definitely give the Levi's a try if I can find them.

This thread has been here since August last year and isn't close to being moved to the archive yet.

Sad state of affairs.