• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill/MDMA Discussion: Still Hoping

Sorry to hear about your loss Kate - heart goes out to you.

MDMA is a great drug - if you need it to have you bouncing off the walls sweating buckets it’s always happy to help. Likewise if you need that chemical "buffer" for your feelings its works its wonders in a totally different way.

Take care
Bearlove x

any one here tried the purple anchors ? ive been offerd them for 20 pound for 3 which ifeel is a bit exspensive, unless they are decent then i woudnt mind paying that for them. i can get green rolexes for 5 each but im not that keen on them.

Glad you managed to get something out of the pill kate, wouldn't mind trying them myself!

yeah those sonics were reported in Hull, but not even heard of them in Leeds.. everyone here loves mephedrone so much they seem to have forgotten how utterly utterly shit it is when compared to real Ecstasy.. last pills I heard of in Leeds sounded like meph anyway!

seriously had an argument at a party last week with these dudes because I was on speed an they were on meph and they insisted meph was safer because 'its pure man, they have to sell it pure..' SO!? just because its pure does not mean its safe, you could have pure cyanide doubt that would do you any favors :|

MDMA is a great drug -............ Likewise if you need that chemical "buffer" for your feelings its works its wonders in a totally different way.

Quoted for truth. The one and only MDMA <3

i just picked up 3 anchors they dont smell anyway near as strong as other decent pills ive had recently i hope there not jut over rated. the marquis reaction was quick tho so hopefully they are good. ill have to wate till nye to find out. hopefully i can get some of the new sonics tho as they sound sweet i cant get any atm tho hopefully they will show up around here again.

pic_1215404719_4.jpg

=D=D=D

after a bit of ringing around i managed to find out what these great pills were my mates did friday night.
my mate didnt know what type they were except they were white.
i rang the bloke he got them from and he fuckin didnt know either so he gave the number of his contact.
end of long story they were STARS.the same poxy stars i have tested 4 or 5 times and allways tested negative with marquis.

I'm guessing these sonics are in glasgow then? Somewhere, someplace.

Man I hope so. Will be making a few phonecalls tonight to see if they're on the radar anywhere.

Actually contemplating my first delve into RCs this weekend cos the thought of blowing my hard earned wages on shitty coke makes me want to cry.

Man I hope so. Will be making a few phonecalls tonight to see if they're on the radar anywhere.

Actually contemplating my first delve into RCs this weekend cos the thought of blowing my hard earned wages on shitty coke makes me want to cry.

The shitty coke is probably full of stuff every bit as dodgy as the RC's anyway :\

Sonics aren't about anywhere in Scotland in decent numbers either, sorry to bring the bad news mate!

Hmmm, that sucks. Do you think aMT would satisfy my needs in the mean time ie dance the night away/ chat shit constantly?

Has anyone seen much about London way recently? I'm wondering, are these good batches just drops in the ocean or are they coming more prevalent - noone I know has had anything other than the usual pips so far. Just bought an EZ kit for when I next get a good lead, hope something turns up for NYE though... anyone going to that Fantazia party? Old Skool arena looks unreal!

After seeing the report on those Anchors on pillreport it seems more than likely all these real pills in the UK are just old stock being passed on. Perhaps because Holland has produced a few fresh batches of pills, they sold the left overs to us?

Seems strange though, the last Sonics seem fresher looking and bigger.. Maybe jus a couple diff batches of them from a while back.. Hmmm...

Hey mate, yeah seen it! I think its all old stock appearing over the UK?

Must be pills that were made in Europe and exported to Aus aswell. Alot of their pills come from here.

Last edited:
ah reet. Just thought its very very unusual to see the same pill in the UK and OZ full stop. Let alone one from over a year ago. Meh. Either way i know im not gonna get even a sniff round my way. Im getting bored of looking at pills and MD on here and PR that i am never gonna see round my parts haw haw.

My bros mate was chatting to me about these "blue mickey" pills on the weekend that made him feel fucked up and weird and how he loved it and he could sort me out. pfff And then he was like "yeah and i picked up some playboys today, i heard they are alright....you heard anything?"

haha, what do you even say to that person?