• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill/MDMA Discussion: Still Hoping

what brought this on is i have a few mates up the road in a house.
there still going from last night.there "off there heads"to quote 1.
on what i ask
savage pills he replies
what type i ask
same 1s as last wend
what type i ask again
white 1s he says.

the same blokes went thru 50 iron crosses last year in a night=what a fuckin waste.
50 iron crosses in a night??! Holy Moly!

You're totally right in principle though. As long as it's pill shaped and purchased illegally, most of my mates are happy. A couple of them did finally start to believe me that decent pills were pratically non-existant last time we went clubbing, and they took handfulls of shite and came up to me with blank expressions asking what was going on.

Its looking like a break till nye if i can then sesh on for erol playing arches! Have to make up for next weekend which i cannot afford :( A birthday trip could be good tho =D a double sacrfice of the sacred swedgehog :D

I know what your saying bogman! This year with the MD having dried up i've still seen 10+ diff kinds of real pills %) all the pipers about means the people who get the good ones are the ones who are prepared to pay what they are worth. Most people want to pay £2 or less so the people who want real ones get what they want at a realistic price. It was getting so cheap it couldn't continue. Now we're getting stronger pills than last year aswell.

Alot of people seem to get a decent buzz off the pipers and actually like them, they are here to stay for a good while!

^ yeah, a lot of my mates honestly seem indifferent to mdma or pipes. Can't understand it myself. All I can put it down to is wanting anything that fucks them up. Even so, surely even the daftest cunt can appreciate a good dose of mdma????!

You'd think so mate, but no. They notice the pills are slightly better than usual but thats about it. Plus with MDMA it gets to a stage where you can't possibly get more fucked up in a good sense! With pips or meph they can cain it for days! :|

Very true, although I have been known to ignore the blantant signs that mdma has stopped working and carry on for many an hour/pill more!

not had any genuine E in a while now, those hearts and smileys that were so easy to get and cheap seem to have vanished from manchester.. nothing mdma wise in Leeds either.. its a shame but you can still have an obscene amount of fun mixing speed with booze and other interesting drugs :D

gets you dancing just not quite so euphoric as mmmmmmdma

^ I tested a couple batches of white crowns late last year, no MDMA ones. There was one batch that wen't slightly purple, but after trying them I had a sore head and couldn't sleep, definate BZP. It could be a new batch though with the pink and green Rolex's being about, they both had MD in them! :)

One week break so far from the lovely MDMA :D Those Sonics are the power! I'm waiting for hogmannay or xmas then it will be back to one pill wipe out off the big ones %)

Still no signs of anything good in Cardiff.

Got offered "Blue Bulls" yesterday. Never even heard of them, but having had a quick look they don't seem promising.

Just wish those Sonics make it to Wales in time for Xmas.

You'd think so mate, but no. They notice the pills are slightly better than usual but thats about it. Plus with MDMA it gets to a stage where you can't possibly get more fucked up in a good sense! With pips or meph they can cain it for days! :|

Very true. Years ago most people I knew partyed to the early hours of Sunday morning on MD and then chilled out smoking dope and went to work on Monday. Now its full on right through to midweek for some on the pips and meph. Different times indeed.

Got offered "Blue Bulls" yesterday

The bulls used to be good pills. Theres reports on pillreports from last year of 130-140mg bulls. Rainbow, red and blue ones, the blue were the best. There were also dodgy pink bulls up here a while back :(

Very true. Years ago most people I knew partyed to the early hours of Sunday morning on MD and then chilled out smoking dope and went to work on Monday. Now its full on right through to midweek for some on the pips and meph. Different times indeed.

Totally agree, alot of people preffer the being able to get fucked for days on end thing. With MD no matter how much you take or how big doses after 6-8hours the magic feelings gone. I've tried enough, with MD your aswell just leaving it after 300-500mg the buzz off that doesn't get any better :\

There's MDMA crystal in Kernow.

Have you seen it tested though man? I've heard that so many times now and its turned out fake. Even the stuff that looks dead genuine has been shite :|

Have you seen it tested though man? I've heard that so many times now and its turned out fake. Even the stuff that looks dead genuine has been shite :|

I havent seen it yet, nor tested it - but I do have it on very good authority that it's the real deal.

Will have to check it out.

I posted this in the "appropriate" Ecstasy thread forum...maybe it's doesn't belong here, so Mod feel free to delete. Though maybe some of yous would be interested to know how I got on as I was wetting my knickers in excitement to take those sonics.

.........................................................................................................................

I took 2.5 decent pills two days after burying my father after a week of being with him at his bedside as he died. I knew it was a risk, but I had been so looking forward to taking those pills (hadn't done any since February, though I'm no stranger to RC's like methylone, mephedrone) - I really wanted them and the experience badly.

Unfortunately, my serotonin must have been low to begin with and the first drop just left me like a corpse with a headfull of what had just happened in the previous week, trying to process it find the positives in it. I didn't want to speak, be touched or anything....Though I'll give it to mdma, it certainly has good therapeutic uses.

But it took all off the rest of my dose (hour later) to get me "there" and still I felt little empathy or euphoria, my body wasn't that happy about me taking them either - very sicky tummy.

My OH was great though and did lots to get my mind off the "oh my god I've wasted these rare beautiful creatures doing this now" and eventually got me laughing with his sillyness. That and some joint rolling certainly helped the experience shine a bit.

In retrospect I probably needed a higher dose (but decent pills are rare in the UK) or more likely, I should have given myself more time to deal with grief and exhaustion au naturally.

You live n' learn <3

sorry to hear about your father :(

you are very lucky to have tried the sonics. id give my right arm for a decent bean

Lucky, very lucky indeed ... but even a decent bean needs the right set n' setting.

Sorry to hear about your dad Kate :( <3

I found the same that MDMA will not work if your in a bad frame of mind. After having an arguement with my mum i took some pills a month or two ago. I must have done over 5 pills and hardly felt it, no nice MDMA feelings. Usually in good form I would be wiped out for the night on half what I'd had.

The big fresh looking sonics are def 120-140mg. Theres wee dusty ones doing the rounds that I'd say are only about 90-100mg, I needed 1.5 of them to come up fully whereas 1 of the big ones is a good come up! Haven't seen them mixed in the bag any other time though so its all been the big ones.

Im on a break till NYE, think my tollerance was getting insanely high. I double dropped last weekend and never got the lovely feeling, just spangled! Think if i stay off it till then i'll just stick to 3 big sonics in a night max.

Don't get me known they were lovely smooth pills and certainly the real deal, I was excited as fuck to be dropping them. Maybe if I'd double dropped and done the same again (usually I'm an hour later kinda girl...lets get up there and stay there as long as poss).....

I needed more 8)

They weren't wasted on me totally, though the therapeutic head-wise thing has done me wonders. Just thank the fuck I wasn't in a social setting, talk about Miss Bummer hanging on haha. I've never had that type of experience with pills, is sometimes a reaction I get on psyches when I have head full of stuff to be dealing with :\

Pleased to hear you're on a pill "sabbatical" they're truly too precious to waste. Roll on NYE! =D I agree <3