• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill/MDMA Discussion: Still Hoping

First time poster!!always on this site most days, checking what has arrived.Good news for us paddys anyway, got good mandy and red/pinkish rolexs.waiting till new years to go mad. Couldn't resist trying the mandy(tiny bit) yesterday!!!! all i can say :( unbelievable.brownish with white small crystals, sweet bitter taste,tested marquis black 2-3 seconds with slight bubbles, its from the netherlands dont know where the pills are from, didnt test pills but was told there were good.also told a decent load has arrived in the east and south.hope you all can find some:) good luck
i'll try and put it on pill report plus pictures

thats good news man,try get those pills tested, looking at the moment so hopefully i'll get my hands on some good tuff soon........

unbelievable.brownish with white small crystals, sweet bitter taste,

I find it disgusting you can call the taste of MDMA "sweet" :!

Still, I'd rather the obscene taste of MDMA any day over that disgusting pipz crystal taste..

I find it disgusting you can call the taste of MDMA "sweet" :!

Still, I'd rather the obscene taste of MDMA any day over that disgusting pipz crystal taste..

Well, in some sort of quite ridiculous psychosomatic way, I "like" the taste of MD. The reason I say "like" is that obviously I don't actually like the taste, but the association I give to it makes me like the fact that it's in my mouth. Hah.

lol why isnt all the good stuff in essex?
found real crystal mdma at innovation in dam, but there wasnt much about. quite disappointing :(

Sorry for asking this again, but to those of you who said that real crystal had returned to Manchester again.....A) has it definetly returned in abundance? B) how much is it costing you per g?

I only ask because I have been offered some 'mdma' at £30 a g, which seems very cheap considering the drought. Also, after last weeks numerous claims that MDMA was BACK, it all seems to have gone quiet again. :(

lol why isnt all the good stuff in essex?
found real crystal mdma at innovation in dam, but there wasnt much about. quite disappointing :(

I wish i had managed to find some md at inno, i got some good pills there tho according PR 80mg of md, best buzz ive had for ages.

BTW im a long time reader on this site only just got round to joining..

not heard of any real mdma in manchester recently, but apparently there is a new batch of low dose smileys

Anyone heard of 'parma violets'? A friend has some, claims they are a couple of years old. No stamp that I'm aware of.