Regional pill discussion : South East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vandalaay said:
The e*fairy just visited- anyone have info on Pink Stars in
Tampa , FL?

God, I miss Pillreports... 8(

Hiya Vand~

Me too! Now we know how much we *really* depend on sites like those, don't we? :)

I remember something on PR about stars, but I can't remember where. And, if I am remembering correctly, there was one report for 'em, and more than one against them (meth bombs, methinks!) ... but I don't remember colors or specifics.

Hopefully PR will be up soon. :::crosses fingers:::

~beatdown4life~
"When did Ecstasy become Methstasy?"
No More Meth!

Anyone know anything about "white diamonds", or "cash moneys" in the Central Fl area? I don't have a real hookup, these are my only choices, and from what very little I've heard around here about them, they've been considered "weak".

All I know about 'em:

"cash money", don't even know what color, has the dollar sign $ on it..don't know anything more

"white diamonds", that's absolutely all I know about it

I know that's not much of a description, but it's what happens when you have to go through a 30 person phone connection to find anything.

Any sort of information would be greatly appreciated.

indiscoursed said:
Anyone know anything about "white diamonds", or "cash moneys" in the Central Fl area? I don't have a real hookup, these are my only choices, and from what very little I've heard around here about them, they've been considered "weak".

All I know about 'em:

"cash money", don't even know what color, has the dollar sign $ on it..don't know anything more

"white diamonds", that's absolutely all I know about it

I know that's not much of a description, but it's what happens when you have to go through a 30 person phone connection to find anything.

Any sort of information would be greatly appreciated.

Hopefully you haven't made a decision yet. Steer clear of the white diamonds. I swear they are nothing but pressed caffiene. I always chew my pills, and when I chewed the first white diamond, it tasted exactly like Vivarin (OTC caffiene). I took another white diamond 30 minutes after the 1st. Same caffiene taste. I just felt like I had drank a few cokes, that's all. Didn't feel any of the usual signs of MDMA. My girlfriend took 1 and didn't feel any effects either.

I'm in Northwest Florida.

While I'm at it, does anybody have any info on Pink Hearts with an arrow through them? Heard them called cupids also. I just put up a report with a picture on pillreports.com if you want more info about them or want to see them. They will be consumed tonight, but am kinda sketched out already since they came from the same person as the white diamonds :(

Hey whats up, I was woundering if any of you guys Have heard about the blue butterflies, or the light green trumpets, any help will be greatly appreciated.

anyone heard about yellowish/orange spotted cherries in the south east(tampa florida) area?

Triangle Shapped Blue Mitsibushis

OH MY WE HAVE THEM IN!!!!!!!!!!! South East (MS) THEY ARE REALLLLLLLLLLLY FUCKING GOOD OH MY OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!! Highest quality in a pill i have seen yet, will have pictures of them!!! they are steadily coming in!!!! NO MORE METH PILLS!!! EAT THESE MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

Triangle Shapped Purple X's

These just come in... They are a little stronger than the triangle shapped blue mitsibushis.. located in the south east (ms) will have pics soon

White with a dove imprint from Nashville area...bought last month, didn't take one until last weekend.

Full of meth...was up for over 24 hours, sick as a damn dog.

the triangle shapped blue mitsibushis are the real deal hollifield... my boy has them comin from over seas... and imma tell yall people somethin... I been eatin pills for 4 years and i ate 2 of those friday night and 20 minutes later i was pukin, i havent puked off pills in like 2 years... I was on the ground crawlin with eye wiggles so bad... I GIVE IT A 10!! A 10!!! A FUCKIN 10!!!!

For pictures you can watch the dutch (netherlands) section of pillreports.com.

As with all pills these one comes in many variations ...i doubt you have the strongest ones (160-190 mg. mdma), as these batches usually don't make it to the international market, but there are also batches between 120-140 mg....also good pills.

GlowingFigure8 said:
the triangle shapped blue mitsibushis are the real deal hollifield... my boy has them comin from over seas... and imma tell yall people somethin... I been eatin pills for 4 years and i ate 2 of those friday night and 20 minutes later i was pukin, i havent puked off pills in like 2 years... I was on the ground crawlin with eye wiggles so bad... I GIVE IT A 10!! A 10!!! A FUCKIN 10!!!!

In FL here.... near Tampa. got the same ones. Waiting on some new ones... Yup, those have got to be the best pills i've had. Me n my girl got a hotel room and rolled all day and all night... fuckin nuts. I had really bad bruxism and nysphagmus.

good shit man! i'm waiting on mine as we speak. I should have them in about a week...

Status
Not open for further replies.