Regional pill discussion : South East

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheAmazingLilly said:
Anyone heard of white pumas? I'm getting some tonight, but can't find any info on them at all.

Hi Lilly~

I have heard of some Puma's going around just east of me, but they are either light blue or light green. Haven't seen them with my two eyes, but have heard they do have some type of meth/speed in them. How much or how tolerable, I don't know. Check the other Puma's on PR - sometimes color doesn't mean much (since the cooks like to dye their tabs....for whatever reason.) anymore.

Good luck and p*l*u*r!

~beatdown4life~
When did Ecstasy become METHstasy?

PimpTurk said:
anyone had pink or red crescent moons?

Still no luck with the red moons, Pimp?? :(

Have you tried looking/searching PR for "Hurricanes" or "Typhoons"? I had read/heard (can't remember?!) the other day that there were some tabs floating around that were being called "Hurricanes", but looked like a crescent shape.

Let us know if you find out something. :)

~beatdown4life~

OwnerofU said:
Louisiana. my buddy has some white maple leafs, blue pumas, and some blue dolphins with a bevel on top and a raised dolphin. the bevel is raised also, ever tried them? thanks

Hey there Owner~ LTNS! ;)

You know how sketchy the blue dolphins are, so I don't even bother with them. However; I have seen the white maples....SWIM had them and said they were very nice. Can't attest to 'em, since I didn't take them or test them.

Also, you can find some reports on some Puma's over on PR. They have shown up just east of us (over in da garden of good & evil) and they have suspected meth content. But then again, ya never know if you're looking at the same batch...

Just an FYI - hope this helps! :)

~beatdown4life~
(and don't be such a stranger!) :)

Just a heads up..

In north florida (lower alabama) a friend of mine had a lot of red superman's offered to him. The "S" apparently, was hard to make out though. They were flat pills, dark red... He tried one and felt perhaps only a fery small amount of MDMA... He did, however, spend the entire night and next day feeling horrible and trying to sleep.

Take that for what it's worth. They also didn't taste bitter at all (This is why he was the only person to take one.)

funknsoul1 said:
Just a heads up..

In north florida (lower alabama) a friend of mine had a lot of red superman's offered to him. The "S" apparently, was hard to make out though. They were flat pills, dark red... He tried one and felt perhaps only a fery small amount of MDMA... He did, however, spend the entire night and next day feeling horrible and trying to sleep.

Take that for what it's worth. They also didn't taste bitter at all (This is why he was the only person to take one.)

THANKS for the heads up! I know all too well how it is down in LA...can ya holla from da Gump? ;) Thank the powers that be I'm not there anymore.

I'm always wary of the "S" stamps (along with dolphins & smileys) because they can so easily be dyed & passed off. There are tabs available OTC that look very similar but ARE NOT anything CLOSE to being *e*.

Good luck down there! :)

~beatdown4life~

yellow mercedes pembroke pines,fl

taken from my gallery

"wow
hadn't rolled for 2 and a half months and one of these blew me away
took about an hour to kick in
felt very clean
was blowing up real good for a solid 3 1/2 hours
even with no music on sometimes (friends were watching "Predator",which oddly enough didn't bother me at all)
eye wiggles,jaw clenching
4 hours after it kicked in i was sound asleep (had to be at work at 10:45am,roll kicked in at 2:00am)
woke up feeling GREAT
no ate up feeling at all
got real tired at work,but other than that i still feel great
good mood all day

also,i usually dont like smoking weed all that much while i'm rolling,but i smoked a good amount this time and it felt awesome"

btw,there was a press on both sides of this pill (same mercedes logo on each side)

http://www.bluelight.ru/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=33730&cat=500&ppuser=72358

I just got some red nikes, blue nikes, and blue M&ms in Louisiana. Anyone tried um?

N. Alabama

the only pills floating around here are Spinners (called triple-stack, but i dont believe in all that non-sense) they are definitely MDMA with little or no amphetamine/ephedrine/caffeine or all that other shit... 2 pills had me rolling hard for 6 hours, most ppl only need one pill... the last pills I got where blue supermans and they where okay but contained to much speed and not enough md(m)a

geetered said:
N. Alabama

the only pills floating around here are Spinners (called triple-stack, but i dont believe in all that non-sense) they are definitely MDMA with little or no amphetamine/ephedrine/caffeine or all that other shit... 2 pills had me rolling hard for 6 hours, most ppl only need one pill... the last pills I got where blue supermans and they where okay but contained to much speed and not enough md(m)a

Hiya geetered,

Nice to see more peeps from Alabamastan. :) Are you referring to the "Sprees" or "Sunflowers"? I've heard them called both - along with spinners - white thick tabs? Just curious - those are known to be pretty clean tabs. Last halfway decent tab I saw was a light green Motorola (not to be confused w/the darker ones). Wish we could find more tabs WITHOUT METH....urgh!

~beatdown4life~

anyone heard anything about green crown's or rolex? kinda a greenish blue? in louisiana?

iamthemouse~
I've heard things about the green crown's & rolex's being speedy. Might wanna research that further. Check PR.com :)

Owner~
Sorry you got a meth bomb, hon! You gotta invest in a Marquis...all these meth bombs all around da dirrty dirrty south... :(

~beatdown4life~

Blue Nike / Green Cherries

Does anyone have any information on blue Nikes? They look almost the exact same as these green ones on pillreports: http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=1317
The green ones are reported as mdxx and meth, red ones have been said to be all or mostly meth.

Also wondering about green cherries. They seem a bit more promising. The ones in question look exactly like these orange ones on pillreports: http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=1312
The orange ones received mostly good comments, hopefully the green ones will also be good.

anyone from BAton Rouge. Raise your hand ^^ All the pills I get here are shit now. Maybe I have just lost the magic but they still suck!!!!

The green cherries I posted on earlier were decent pills. We took a yellow eeyore first, followed by a green cherry a few hours later. According to a post on pillreports the green cherries tested as MDA. I believe those results to be correct, primarily due to the lack of loviness and the presence of tracers which I don't normally get with MDMA or MDMA / meth pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.