Regional pill discussion : South East

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought the reagent because at the time i had an irresponsible girlfriend who was hellbent on going to a rave and taking ecstasy, and i wanted to make sure she didn't kill herself. i didn't use the thing for myself until about a year ago :)

there were some blue supermans in the midsouth area earlier this year, some friends tried them and said they were real but weren't that great. i've heard others say they are good. i personally have not tried them.

In response to some of the above posts...

Red AT&T's: I've taken these a couple times. Very nice, clean roll. My eyes were moving like crazy. They made me want to lay back, chill, and talk. Didn't feel any excessive speediness.

Blue Supermans: Some friends of mine took these tonight and called me to tell me how good they were. From the way they sounded over the phone, they were having a great time.

Lt. Green VG's....WOW @ the press!

Passed on the unknown "Z"'s and just eyeballed the most beautiful press I've ever seen. Lt. Green "VG" with greek keywork around top edges of pill, scored with beveled edges, the VG is in a "raised circle" from the top of the pill....

Ohmygawd, these look sooooo yummy.

:::dies with anticipation!:::

OMG!!! Man in like 02 there were some tripple stack white Z's.....people were calling them, dragonball Z, Zoros, and Supernintendo and these fuckers were bomb......If these are anything like these oldschool beannnnnies ur in for a treat.

yes i remember the old school Z's (Zorros) from 02. The ones I got were blue ....but they were some dank pills!!!

Well, still couldn't find info, and info I had was sketchy, so I passed.

These VG's are the most beautiful press I have ever, ever, ever seen in my life. I *just* dropped one of these gorgeous babies....so we shall see! Do a search on pillreports for VG's if you wanna see (the intricate ones will come up first, lt. green, that's the one)...they're stunning.

p~l~u~r

omg... this dude isn't lying about those waves. wow... had some in nashville not too long ago.. wow.

Green "VG's"....a must! (Versace's, "Very Goods")

If anyone gets a chance to pick up some light green "VG's" (also called "very goods" or Versace's but do not have the typical 'cherub' head), GET THEM. They are so easy to identify...they have the most immaculate press I think I've ever seen. (and I've seen lots o pills in 10+ years...) Raised AND embossed - beautiful greek keywork (a la Versace style) around the whole top edge of the pill. Immaculate (professional!) press with beveled edges and a score too. Damn near too pretty to eat! (well, not *that* pretty!) Heard these were scrumptious imports...taste like 'em too. :p

These are worth it, without a DOUBT! - get them if you can!!! Will post report on (pr) very soon! :) Did 6 over last weekend...OMG...haven't felt like that in *years*... :::drool:::

~beatdown4life~
~^~RIP DJ Stack9~^~

RavenousBlonde said:
Just coming back into the scene after a long break....and noticing there are a LOT of *^%$#&( up beans out there now. Oh, for the days of good ol' Chocolate Chip Cookies.... *g*

Oh yeah the choclate chips ! You must be from way back but don`t worry there are some of us old timers lurking around here still looking for that kind of quality but hardly ever seem to find it.Good luck and please be safe.:)

Dark greyish Doves?

has anyone else come across these???? they are doves. the pill is blue-ish grey...they also look dark-greyish...they may have orange specks...I got them in Georgia. I hope someone else has seen/taken them....because the guy that sold them to me was acting kinda weird, like he was in a hurry to get rid of them.

grey doves were some of the best MDA pills I have ever had, but that was years ago, so probably not the same stuff.

They're actually more blue....or grey....ahhh! My dealer was acting real strange. He usually rips me off and makes me pay 25. this time he only made me pay 15 or 20....usually I have to go to him. this time he came to me. I think i'll get them tested.

Anyone have any info on the blue and white capsules going around central florida? Tried a couple this weekend and they seemed 'OK' but I had a few other things going through my system at the time, so that may have clouded the results.

They were sold as pure MDMA. The powder had a strong licorice odor and was very scaly.

ALOT of blue pills floating around North Carolina. Heres the ones I've tried, in order from best to worst... Blue Crescent moon (fucking AWESOME, 2 had me in another world), Blue Scorpions, Blue dolphins, and blue apples (kinda speedy, but decent). Others I have seen are green apples, red roosters, blue teddy bears, and a few others. I live in a town where ecstasy is the leading drug, and surprisingly, I have only had 1 bunk pill in the year ive been rolling. Most of the pills around here are pretty good.

That is good info, thanks! However, I was talking about a capsule that is blue and white (looks like a Tylenol PM albeit smaller) Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else had these and what they thought.

I had capsules a couple months back. strongest/cleanest pill I've ever taken. Didn't test it though, but was sold to me as pure mdma and sure felt like it too. The capsule was clear, smaller than a regular pill cap that you'd see OTC. I live in the central FL area as well.

FYI: Blue dolphins, yes, I know....ugh...

This is FYI:

Dark blue dolphins in da dirrrty south, suspect low dose MDA + Caffeine?...tested & reported on pr....did not personally consume as MDA is not muh cup o' tea. YMMV.

There are *several* shades & stamps/presses of blue dolphins going around the SE at the moment it seems...I'd say get a tester or do massive research before consuming. Could save a lot of frustration, not to mention funds....

Here's a link to the tab I tested & reported on: http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=1&id=48765

As always, YMMV. :)

(for some reason, I just know someone is gonna say somethin' snarky about this "dolphin" post...I can feel it....)

Status
Not open for further replies.