• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional pill discussion : North West

Has anybody run across dark green buddhas? SWIM got one, and it looks just like the lime green buddhas on pillreports, except it's much darker. The press is the same, the arms and legs are depressed while the head and stomach are flush with the pill surface. The top is slightly domed, the bottom is flat with a beveled edge. It measures about 9mmx4mm and seems to have a slightly waxy coating. Anybody have experience with these?

Fucking piperzines.

Anyone like the song 'puff the magic dragon'? Peter and Mary are fine, its that other guy that has all the pipers.

should pull a jihad on those piper pushing fuckers, derka-der.

Man, I've got a bunch of stupid ass friends who take the transformers b/c theres nothing else to get high off of. Idiots.

O.K. Listen up...important. I'm pretty experienced with the beans. I live in vegas so sometimes I jump at opportunities for some out here because they are rare.

Well one night on the strip while drunk, I bought 1 bart simpson(yes the pipes), 1 ninja turlte(pipes) and 2 Green Obama's and 1 purple. I took the Green Obama and was feeling good. Not knowing any better I took the Bart Simpson. Long story short felt like a mild trip, was kinda cool, but not what I was hoping for. Plus I ended up in my car the whole next day, before I could drive home the next night, and I was out of it for 2-3 days.

Well, we know Bart and the green ninja turtle(which I still have) are pipes. These Obama's though, noone seems to of tried or reported on.

SO I'M SAYING..BECAREFUL WITH THESE OBAMA'S. As I got them from same dude as the other shady pills. I can't confirm if they are good or bad yet. Just throwing this caution out there. They are shaped like Obama's head, and his face is engraved on it.

SO I'M SAYING..BECAREFUL WITH THESE OBAMA'S. As I got them from same dude as the other shady pills. I can't confirm if they are good or bad yet. Just throwing this caution out there. They are shaped like Obama's head, and his face is engraved on it.

WTF? Obama's? Fuck that pawn.

This is perfect actually. You think you are getting a president of change, just like you think you are buying a pill with MDMA. But what you get is some bullshit.
Fucking ugly.

BTW nice name stylz.......I have a similar name tag.

Last edited:
Confirmed bad.......do not buy Obama's. You've been warned. Methbombs.

anyone in WA know about yellow mitsubishi's???? heard something about them lately.

expensive i hear.... could be good or bad. if u know anything PM me! gracias.

oh... and there TOTALLY is good molly around. its just hard to find, need to know certain people i suppose. no street dealer is going to go pushin molly... haha.

has anyone seen fake molly in seattle lately? i thought someone said that. if so, curious if there were any defining features of it.... color? smell? taste? would be good to know...

peace guys

those should be good. the bombs are pokeballs i think. they are like a sad faced bomb.

if u can get those ur a lucky bastard!

actually i just picked some up. they're pressed with a capital 'A'
and they are thicker then a normal pill. havent tried yet

The only mdma I've run into in PDX has been molly. Never saw that down in the SW .. I'm sure not complaining.
Touching pills you can't test (I sure never tested mine back in the day) is just crazy.

seattle mdma is the shit usually propyl but theres some sass around.
best way to go unless you can get legit tabs.
just grab a tester and test anything and everything you see thats what i do

the molly i get comes from Seattle and its dank!

i have hooks in PDX and Sea but the seattle molly is noticeably better/more expensive.

yummmm :)

also, got these little orange honeybee pressies, sold to me as 20mg of 2cb. Can anyone seen these or can vouch for these at all?

^^ not making a broad assumption just in my case ^^ i'm positive theres great quality molly in both cities.

the molly i get comes from Seattle and its dank!

i have hooks in PDX and Sea but the seattle molly is noticeably better/more expensive.

yummmm :)

also, got these little orange honeybee pressies, sold to me as 20mg of 2cb. Can anyone seen these or can vouch for these at all?

YES! Those orange bees are definately 2 CB. I don't think they are 20 mg though, I took 2 my only time and had quite the trip. I don't think 1 is enough, and if they were 20 mg 1 would have you floored. I wish I could find some more, thats for sure.

On another note, any good pills going around seattle right now? I know the glocks are good, any word on the Orange Buddhas?

Cut Outs From Seattle In Las Vegas

These cut outs are starting to float around the Las Vegas area real real heavy lately and rumor is that they're coming from Seattle. Round ones are extremly hard too find here now and I havn't heard of any good reports at all about these cartoon shaped pills. What's the deal behind these and are they even real? Did a little research on pill reports and got mixed reviews. Apparently my dealer gets mass amounts of these for real cheap and sells them cheap, Is this because maybe they are really fake? Thought I might ask before I decided to spend my money because I dont want to get ripped off.

P.S. I'm talking about these Obama, Simpson, Ninja Turtle, Smurfs, Transformer heads and etc.

These cut outs are starting to float around the Las Vegas area real real heavy lately and rumor is that they're coming from Seattle. Round ones are extremly hard too find here now and I havn't heard of any good reports at all about these cartoon shaped pills. What's the deal behind these and are they even real? Did a little research on pill reports and got mixed reviews. Apparently my dealer gets mass amounts of these for real cheap and sells them cheap, Is this because maybe they are really fake? Thought I might ask before I decided to spend my money because I dont want to get ripped off.

P.S. I'm talking about these Obama, Simpson, Ninja Turtle, Smurfs, Transformer heads and etc.

They're not from Seattle, they're from Canada. And YES, they are totally bunk. Don't waste your time.