• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional pill discussion : North West

Got a hold of sum good red transformers, just tried em last night. I also got a hold of sum 2c-b again. I put a report on pillreports but it got the boot cause its a capsule.

Yep, sorry dude, that's the rule. Feel free to post it over in Pill Reports Discussion if you'd like. :)

hey im up in alaska and i got these rolls

yellow buddhas - dub
green dragonfly - dub
green 4 leaf clover - single
purple ferrari - single/dub (not sure)
blue monkey(maybe bape)-dub
purple addidas sign-dub
red bart simpson-dub
green transformer(shape of head not circular)-supposedly trip
red playboy-single

anyone know anything about these?

Last edited:
green dragon fly has mixed review
yellow buddha is BOMB... BUT it has to have a flat backside.
4 leaf clover, i think piperizine
ferrri - piperizine / amphetamine
blue monkey - piperizine
purple addidas - no clue...
Red bart simpson - crap dont eat it!! same as the transformer shaped ones
red playboy - WITH a bowtie could be good ---- without is probably piperizine

heard about a nasty bust up near the border... lotsa pills ... bad news for the Northwest :(

yeah the yellow buddha blew my mind for like 6 hours and it was flat. i popped a yellow thumb(s up) and i think it was alright

Last edited:
I heard about some orange or purple pistols. Anyone tried em or know of em?

anyone know anything about white, green, or purple transformers, green infinity's, or yellow underarmor in eastern washington?

are you talking about transformer head shape of the pill or is it imprinted?

if its the green, the shape of the head and a triple dont buy it, its shit

anyone hear of any HOMER simpson ones recently? i know the barts are all pipes, but my friend said she's heard about some Homers around. anyone know? PR came up with nothing, which i why i kept asking her if it was Bart, and not homer. anyone? this is around Wyoming/Colorado area.

Yeah the purple ones arnt really purple at all. More like a really dull greyish teal type color . Fuckin good clean rolls though. Felt like very little amp. Very clean roll.

Yeah the purple ones arnt really purple at all. More like a really dull greyish teal type color . Fuckin good clean rolls though. Felt like very little amp. Very clean roll.

Damnit, all I can find in Seattle are the Novelty Transformers...

shitty. yeah thats all i could find for a while them my guy finally started gettin legit again :)

Hi, i'm wondering about some pills in the seattle area. I've read alot of posts that say that theres alot of Piperazine pressed pills going around right now. I'm wondering if anyone knows what pills to be on the lookout for that they know for sure aren't pipes?

My friends can get these but I think they're all pipes: Pink and white autobot head shaped, blue decepticon head shaped, red and yellow bart simpson shaped, green ninja turtle shaped, and purple ones with a "red bull" bull press. Any word on if any of these are good? If not, what good ones are around that you know of?

My friends say the white transformers are "bomb" but I don't know....

Everything you have listed except for the red bulls I have been told are pipes by people who have consumed them. I never bothered trying them myself ince I was told they were pipes. No clue on the red bulls.

I personally havent been able to find anything legit since the orange buddahs awhile back, but if you want to know what's legit just scroll up.

People are having good luck with Glocks, and yellow buddahs with a flat back. A friend of mine has said that red transformers (round with stamp not the novelty head press) are decent as well, but he cant find them anymore.

i have hearn some smurfs are good never hearn of the homer heads ?. In my experience all heads = shit. Specially in seattle area

Question~

Do any of you guys come across Molly in Seattle? I just moved here 2 years ago and havent come across it yet, and wanted to know if it's because I dont know the right ppl, or is it because it just isnt around?

I would think it's available since we're so close to Canada...

So the word is out the yellow glocks are good? My dude picked some up today...they aren't pipes for sure?

Not pipes . The yellow glocks are super dank . They smell. Like that sweet licorice smell real MDMA has :). Taste so o so bitter :). Nice and chalky. Yummmmmmmm.