• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional pill discussion : North West

God damnit its so fuckin hard to find just a legit quality pill in washington right now. Its fuckin rediculous. I know this one guy he's got the red buddhas which i hear are legit but the least he sells is <price>. I just want like ten. Everyone else has bullshit pipes that they try to tell me are legit and everyone thinks are legit cayse there fuckin idiots. God damnit. In the summer i was getting good rolls all day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seattle Washington

Has anyone been finding any good pills in washington state lately ???

All i'm findin is bull shit piperazines.

I hear the good shit is in eastern washington and bellingham. that true ?

orange batman

Anyone familiar with round, hard pressed, orange, pills with a "batman" logo on one side, blakn on the other side, found in the Seattle area? Haven't tried them yet.

ORANGE BATMANS ARE PIPER PILLS! for sure....
unless they have a pokeball thing on the back

good pills are either on the east side.... or yes, bellingham. i duno whats on the E side, but belliingham's got buddhas, legit transformers, and orange/peach trucker ladies... all bomb!

good pills are either on the east side.... or yes, bellingham. i duno whats on the E side, but belliingham's got buddhas, legit transformers, and orange/peach trucker ladies... all bomb!

Are you talk the blue buddhas? I am told they are the better of the pills in b-town.
Cause I think there is only 188 left in hamsterville........Happy New years eve. ;)

Are you talk the blue buddhas? I am told they are the better of the pills in b-town.
Cause I think there is only 188 left in hamsterville........Happy New years eve. ;)

the Blue buddhas are probably the best of the ones available in bellingham. again, i have no idea what other kinds are in teh area, just those are the ones i have... and i know that's where they came from.

the orange/peach trucker ladies are also pretty good as well. green transformers are clean, mellow good, but just not super kickers. the buddhas are tight, maybe MDA/mdma mix cuz ur vision gets real fucked up on them. minor hallcinations... love it...

if u have access to ANY of those three presses pick them up. they are all LEGIT!

i also hear there is molly in OLYmpia

hmmmm thats very helpfull. I know a kid that smokes hella bud up in bellingham. Doesnt do e but maybe he can find some for me !!!

God everett and seattle has absolutly nothing good right now .NOTHING!!!!!! I've been offered so many god damn piperazines. Green ninja turtles, all diff colors of waxy ass transformers, LAX planes. Fuckers.

Some fucker wants to sell me <amount> pills for like <price>. [edit -@E] Hmmmmmm wonder why their so cheap now ???? I 'm not fuckin stupid you piece of shit !!!!!!

Bring back the good pills to everett/seattle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......... I know a kid that smokes hella bud up in bellingham.

LOL, just about every kid I know in bellingham smokes hella bud.

I know its not e-tabs but I got ahold of a 2c-b capsule (~15mg) for new years. it was good. just like some clean molly, but a little longer.

yeah that is true.

Everyone smokes there.

But hopefully since he smokes he knows people that smoke too and possible have a hook on bombs too !

Just had some orange transformers and green ninja turtles that were def piperazines. Waxy looking, hard, sour, ugh. Had a green dragonfly that was good though.

Blue Batmans solid blue without pokeball
Pink and Red Playboys
Green Rifles

Anyone heard of or tried these ?

Blue Batmans solid blue without pokeball
Pink and Red Playboys
Green Rifles

Anyone heard of or tried these ?

I'd be wary of Batmans without the pokeball on back.

Do the Playboys have a collar on the neck of the bunny? If they don't, stay away! Piperazines.

Haven't heard anything about rifles...are you sure they're not the guns/pistols/glocks?

You need a testing kit. :)

ANy word on the red transformers or the peach transformers?

Last edited:
Hi all, does any one have any info on green scorpions? They're light green and domed on both sides, some of the stamps on the pills are worn off, some aren't. Any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Good pills are so hard to find now. I had a dealer who had really good x. But he got busted now i'm out of sources for good pills. All I can find are bunk. I got one good pill left and need more cause i really want to roll at this concert i'm going to in 2 weeks. Shitty I can't finy any good pills.

please don't name specific events/concerts, this is for your safety and the safety of others. thank you.

Got a hold of sum good red transformers, just tried em last night. I also got a hold of sum 2c-b again. I put a report on pillreports but it got the boot cause its a capsule.