Regional pill discussion : North East

Status
Not open for further replies.
White doves...
I'd say they were PMA. Made me feel fucked up. Definitely not a roll. Made me feel kind of clueless to what was going on. I was smoking too, so it may have been mixed. I took 2 because I knew they were bunk after the first. Pass on these for sure.

thed163 said:
White doves...
I'd say they were PMA. Made me feel fucked up. Definitely not a roll. Made me feel kind of clueless to what was going on. I was smoking too, so it may have been mixed. I took 2 because I knew they were bunk after the first. Pass on these for sure.

man....please dont do that again, if you know its bunk, or even if you dont know..dont eat two. get a tester man! what is it 30 bucks to never have bunk pills again? its worth it! i promise

thed163 said:
Any word on green pumas in the central mass area?
YEAH THEY'RE GOOD, GET EM IF YOU CAN.

as far as the G'S up HO'S down (WHITE ONES). they are fucking great. defenitly don't pass them up if you have a chance to get em. not sure if the ones i have had one leg or two legs on em, but i got one around here somewhere so i will update ya on that when i find it.

edit: ok, you can only see one leg on the HO. pill also looks like it can deteriorate/crumble easily. did not try to break it down though. fucker always feels like its gonna get stuck in my throat too. =(

Last edited:
Anyone heard of Red J's or Yellow J's I thought Virginia was lacking good sources till I ran into them.

I have a very high tolarance and thought I lost the ability to roll then BAM 2 of them knocked me on my asss.... followed with to more 2 hours later :)

Anyone heard of some blue baltimore ravens? dunno if that's the actual name of them but that's what I've been hearing them called. Wanna find some info about em first cause I can't find em on pillreports.

G-Spot, G's Up, Kappa, whatever you call it - New Variation Found - Experiences?

A friend recently picked up a well-pressed pill that has the two-legged imprint and .G, which initiall led me to believe that he got screwed with a fake. However, UNLIKE the well-known fake, this is slightly off-white with bright specks that are candy-blue in color. Exactly like in the blue in this Picture (which is funny because the bags in the picture have almost the same, but darker off-white than the pills - neat picture)

I've read in a few places, though only tidbits of information were provided, that lead me and him to believe that these two-legged ladis with blue specks might in fact be a pretty good pill.

So has anyone seen or have experience with this, or can shed some light?

Its really hard to tell man, the only way to really be sure is to buy a pill testing kit.

Good luck with finding some good ones nonetheless!

David B

N.N., Virginia

cero said:
Anyone heard of some blue baltimore ravens? dunno if that's the actual name of them but that's what I've been hearing them called. Wanna find some info about em first cause I can't find em on pillreports.

Ok, for the record no one get these.

They suck ass. :!

Either that, or I've just been spoiled by the Kappa's going around.

Kappa .G or G. ladies are seriously taking over the area... its pissing me off. All we have are these MDA pills (and dont get me wrong i like MDA but all the MDMA just disappeared) and if its not MDA its some methed out crap (nyc)

god dayum E is STILL Dead......I won't go back unless theres an abundant of good clean pills.... FUCK YOU SHITTY/GREEDY CHEMISTS

There are some TERRIBLE pink/red/orange heads going around Mass, specifically its head of the character from Arthur Francine
francine_blue.gif
. These pills are loaded in something you never want to experience, I think PMA or PMEA and youll have a terrible time... Seems weak at first but then upon redosing youll get fucked over hardcore, I have a trip report for it if you want to see.... But AVOID these pills

gs up hoes down from jersey (two legs) were not bunk, but very speedy, and no pupil dilation. Blue bacardi bats from jersey were an awesome buzz...took one, felt great, they were small pills but just right definately felt like mdma

green cleanly pressed mahjong's with tiny white specks and bevel, and pink eleptants with small white specks and bevel. same measurements. no test kit. swim found them in the eastern pa area.

So how the hell hard is it for an experienced, competent chemist to make MDMA? Are the precursors tightly so tightly controlled that you need to rub elbows with the mafia in mexico to get ahold of them or something?

I hear you on those goddamn MDA rolls, I want to roll not trip gODDAMNIT!!

i just got my hands on some yellow Wu-tangs ( W stamp) with a rounded out bottom. There is a post on pillreports but they look more greenish in the pic there, could just be sumthin to do w/ the camera flash though i guess. anyways these pill tested positive for MDxx ( don't have access to ropadope atm) and made me feel like I did back in the day when i first started rolling. by the way my boy goes up to plymouth, ma supposedly to grab these, so if your in that area keep your eyes peeled for sure. these are the only high MDMA content pills i have seen in the area recently.

I ran across some pills that ive never seen anything likebefore...
thyere yellow/beige with a nams profile pn them... like a bust or one of those old necklaces...
anyway. cant find any info, decided to try here...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.