Regional pill discussion : North East

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the windows I've had lately have been pretty much the same. Medium dosage of mdma. Kind of a short roll though.

makinkbmxreturns said:
havnt been doin much do to lack of good pills but just grabbed some red stars, yellow boss's and purple windows any word on any of these pills
Yes, purple windows I enjoyed. Take 2 and you'll have a great time. For about 3 hours.

I just picked up a green diamond in NJ. The pill is shaped like an actual diamond. Anyone try any of these?

Anyone heard anything about Molly in MA? I just heard last night that its around and was wondering if anyone knows if its the real deal.

white sunflowers sun on one side flower on the other. Off white very thick. Crumbles easily. as skater said seems to be a clean medium dose of mdma. Good bean.

Spazg83 said:
Anyone heard anything about Molly in MA? I just heard last night that its around and was wondering if anyone knows if its the real deal.

Heard there was some up in the Lowell area and just heard about some here in western area so Im gonna look into it.

hohov3 said:
I just picked up a green diamond in NJ. The pill is shaped like an actual diamond. Anyone try any of these?
alot of people have had those diamond's they are blue and red and green i've never had one but seen them and i heard they were slammin....they come from new york i'm pretty sure

i got the gs up hoes down with two legs on them....anybody confirm that they aren't legit? does anybody have a test result for them?

easyes said:
i got the gs up hoes down with two legs on them....anybody confirm that they aren't legit? does anybody have a test result for them?

Yep I got them last night and there are fakes going around.

.G on one side, thick and hard pressed, two legs on the other. Fucking blows and I hate the scene sometimes.

Looking around again now 8)

Got some .G spots on friday, they were the thick barrel pills with with .G on one side and the one legged woman on the other. beveled edges and kind of crumbly. They were AWESOME. They are just like the ones from 1 year ago

nothing is better than the G's

been taking them for almost a year now

I'm spoiled

don't take the orange bulls

they suck balls

The ones with a Red Star on one side and an apple on the other are complete crap. I got some a little over a week ago and was vary disapointed when I tested them. There is no MDMA in them at all its only speed. I took one to keep myself awake a few days later and I thought my heart was going to explode. I'm use to amphetamines, I used to have a presciption for adderall for years and these were almost to strong for me. Be careful.

can anyone comment on the difference between the white g ladies with one leg and one arm showing (amount of mda vs mdma)

.G vs G.

my boy just picked up some of the G. ones and i was thinking about picking a few up this weekend

(im in long island, ny if that matters)

Skater00 said:
Yep I got them last night and there are fakes going around.

.G on one side, thick and hard pressed, two legs on the other. Fucking blows and I hate the scene sometimes.

Looking around again now 8)

can confirm the above. friends picked up some and they got nothing off them. i mean NOTHING at all..

thed163 said:
Any word on green pumas in the central mass area?

if they are the same ones i had 4 months ago GET THEM, they were one of the best of my life.

Unlikely...It's been a minute. I'm sure a new batch was made...I might just grab em anyways. It's a risk I'm willing to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.