Regional pill discussion : Central

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Last weekend was mighty fun. We all ate the stash of original G. lady's with one leg (MDA: 1 on ecstasydata.org). I know from personal experience that these were saved from June\July when we first started seeing them and they are not new pills coming around. Very clean prints. It has been probably almost 2 years since I've rolled\tripped like that. The last pills I can remember tying these for the best I've had were the pink or red Ferrari horses that were around a while ago. Extreme eye wiggles, tripped my ass off on two. Everybody was puking or nearly puking off of the come-up on these. I didn't, however, probably because I spaced each one out about 20 minutes.

Also got some of those white Motorola prints that are definitely 2CXX. They are on pill reports but I'm too tired to get the link, i think it's the first result. People were saying off of one they had horror trips and definitely weren't expecting what had happened. People complained of extremely strong come-ups typical of the 2C family and mass hallucinations\visual distortions. Someone suggested that it was 5-MeO AMT but I really really doubt it. Haven't tried yet, saved two for next weekend if we don't have any more G. spots, not sure how excited I am to trip right now.

i got these ones today idk if they are x or not they are white but they look like they have red ink on em

i got these ones today idk if they are x or not they are white but they look like they have red ink on em

patternagainst... WI? those g's just hit my area mass, look exactly like the original. i have a pretty high tolerance but one had me going hard.

anyone here about green toyotas around?

in northern ohio/southern michigan i picked up a roll that is green with 3 bars on it starting large to middle size to small anyone know anyhting bout it?

eckofire said:
patternagainst... WI? those g's just hit my area mass, look exactly like the original. i have a pretty high tolerance but one had me going hard.

anyone here about green toyotas around?

I don't know. If I had to guess, somewhere east.

ecko, i got some of the white ladies back in eraly october. those seem to be the only thing here in the fox valley that is going around. i havent tried them yet(waiting for new years eve). how where yours? it seems to be that most of them are mda.

any info on yellow hello kittys, red punishers, or purple naked ladies?

i've been getting yellow dolphins lately and figured i'd venture out and i've already checked around a little. anyone get any of these?

snowboarder.... ive dropped em over the past 3 weekends and had a bomb time. deffinetly mda. one day even just railed a half and rolled good for 1.5-2 hours

thats kewl ecko.... kinda a newb ? but what is the difference buzz wise between mda and mdma... i know more visuals with mda and chemical wise they are different,but do you get some of the feelings you get with mdma.im sure that it isnt 100% the feelings you get with pure mdma but is it kinda close?.. reason why i ask is ive never had mda b4.

Pink Buddah's and Pink Dragonflies in minneapolis... Dragonflies are the old pokeball press.

snowboarder7791 said:
thats kewl ecko.... kinda a newb ? but what is the difference buzz wise between mda and mdma... i know more visuals with mda and chemical wise they are different,but do you get some of the feelings you get with mdma.im sure that it isnt 100% the feelings you get with pure mdma but is it kinda close?.. reason why i ask is ive never had mda b4.

check out the Ecstasy Discussion forum, it has tons of great information on the differences between MDMA, MDA and MDE(A). be sure to check out the huge directory before making a post, your questions have probably been answered in the past.

props to you for educating yourself :)

rat tat tat tat said:
any info on yellow hello kittys, red punishers, or purple naked ladies?

i've been getting yellow dolphins lately and figured i'd venture out and i've already checked around a little. anyone get any of these?

yellow hello kitties were alright. it was so long ago when i had them i can't remember a whole lot but they definitely weren't shitty.

snowboarder, i dont know what you consider a newb but idk ive been dropping for 3 years. I actually prefer mdma to the mda in those pills. mdma just seems to last longer.

forgot to mention before, but they were also wicked wicked hard to crush up. felt like a rock.

Last edited:
i wasnt calling you a newb ecko, i was asking a newb question since i never had mda b4. sorry about the mixup .

eckofire said:
snowboarder, i dont know what you consider a newb but idk ive been dropping for 3 years. I actually prefer mdma to the mda in those pills. mdma just seems to last longer.

forgot to mention before, but they were also wicked wicked hard to crush up. felt like a rock.

dude. mdma DOES NOT last longer than mda considering they are the same dose.

then maybe its just what i feel. or the way i choose to drop it. i still prefer mdma. and snowboarder since i haven't reached bluelighter status i cant pm you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.