Regional pill discussion : Central

Status
Not open for further replies.
hatethered said:
good lord these look good

Yea, I've had the purple clovers. Identical to the ones you have quoted, minus the green.

They are good. I consumed the last five of them in Buffalo.

IBeCrazy said:
People who had Blue Money Signs at a party the other day all said they were bunk. Different batch? MN btw.

probably. im in detroit area.

blue batmans, double domed are good. friend took 1 and felt great. red infinities are so so. i took 2 and it felt like mda and meth, couldnt sleep till 9 am and had a stomach virus in the morning.

orange pumas, purple umbrellas, blue bats, or purple clovers near chicago area or detroit area any info?

Orange Motorolas, Blue Ladies, and Yellow Dolphins were all good in Texas.

Question about white NWA:

The Marquis did not change color and began to fizz, maybe indicating BZP (Benzylpiperazine). A few people I knew took them before they were tested. They said they rolled, but had quite a few amphetamine effects. These were not experienced rollers, just people who like to be 'fawked up.'

Any ideas?

green ladies are good nothing on the back. The lady is facing left they look like the ones floodin cali.

anyone know about the white ladies with blue spots in the area?! they look like the fake press with the skinnier G and have two legs, with different consistancy than the normal one leg g spots.

Any word on purple rolls royces?

I checked pillreports and ecstasydata.org but they all seem to have only blue ones. Maybe my friend was wrong and theyre actually blue? Anyway, have you guys tried it?

have some red mitsubishis, with what looks like a few little purple dots in them... will consume later tonight and update! :D

Red mitsubishis are pretty good. Clean, not terribly strong, but a good mdma roll nonetheless. Took three to get desirable effects, but I have a very high tolerance.
Clean, well worth the money, I would say get them :) No speedy effects. :) I am feeling very good right now.

i liked the mitsu's here in mpls too (red). I agree with heidibear, nice clean dose of mdma! Not the strongest but take two and your good for a while.
How are the mickey mouses in the cities? I think they are made by the same person, same press etc...not sure tho

had some Red Mitsubishis (wide pill, not very tall at all) and some purple naked ladies (as tall as it was wide) good stuff here in MO

Status
Not open for further replies.