Regional pill discussion : Central

Status
Not open for further replies.
any info on plain (no stamp, no score) pills in houston area. they are supposed to be pretty small. Ive heard they come in different colors.My connect doesnt have any other details. I wont be able to pick them up until the last minute. I need to decide how many to buy. I hear they are all over houston. any feed back is appreciated

any information on:

blue F's
light pink bears
green paul frank monkeys

red paul frank monkeys are pretty good rolls, probably a 7/10.
stay away from blue jordans with the stamp raised and white/dark blue speckles. complete methbombs. they make your mouth numb when you chew them.

^ probably not complete methbombs then, it's possible they may contain ketamine or procaine. can't say for sure without testing them though, this is JMO.

patternagainst said:
yellow hello kitties were alright. it was so long ago when i had them i can't remember a whole lot but they definitely weren't shitty.
I would stay far away from the yellow hello kittys personally. very trippy and killed an otherwise good roll for us .. twice

Any info on the following please. pillreports was lacking on some of these

- Alligator/Lacoste symbol? light green with white specks. tail of gator bends up around towards the gators head, not up and to the left.

- Blue Gun? gun pointed to the left. slightly thicker than most pills. Looks like a very very faint 'E' on the back.

- Dark green '$' with BBC (or turned wrong way looks like '100') on the back

- WU-Tang symbol. Light green. NO bevel.

Shaqalicious said:
any information on:

blue F's
light pink bears

Just wondering if anyone has tested the blue F's. The pink bears were good, but I have a strong suspicion that they were either some derivative of mdxx or some 2cxx chem. Last really long, dilated pupils, up all night, not very chatty, somewhat trippy, long lasting. Not so bad comedown... kinda like an lsd comedown but with a bit more ateupness in perception.

Tasted blue F's but they weren't bitter as I had hoped. That might be due to the bag they were in with the pink bears. The pink bears look like this from pillreports.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=8360

Blue F's have just a uppercase F in center, bright (not white) vibrant blue color, no score. about the same size as the pink bears. No bevel press, just plain F in middle of pill.

Any info would be fantastic. Thanks.

BTW, can test kits be made from products found at local stores?

dell :ninja:

blue toyota's and pink swan's are great beans, pick them up if available.
the toyotas give a great body high, the pink ones are a little more stimulating. Taking one of each would be my preference.

TC area...

Any word on Yellow Crowns?

Orangish/Brown outpressed pumas are decent but kinda speedy, I was up for quite awhile. From what I hear there are two batches that look exactly the same, one is a methbomb and one is speed/mdma combo.

Also heard there are some Boss pills back around again...

delli0 said:
Just wondering if anyone has tested the blue F's. The pink bears were good, but I have a strong suspicion that they were either some derivative of mdxx or some 2cxx chem. Last really long, dilated pupils, up all night, not very chatty, somewhat trippy, long lasting. Not so bad comedown... kinda like an lsd comedown but with a bit more ateupness in perception.

Tasted blue F's but they weren't bitter as I had hoped. That might be due to the bag they were in with the pink bears. The pink bears look like this from pillreports.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=8360

Blue F's have just a uppercase F in center, bright (not white) vibrant blue color, no score. about the same size as the pink bears. No bevel press, just plain F in middle of pill.

Any info would be fantastic. Thanks.

BTW, can test kits be made from products found at local stores?

dell :ninja:

blue Fs are fire, took 2 (i have a really high tolerance) and had a great roll. came up in 45 minutes, then just wanted to lay down for about another 45, but after that i had a nice talkative energetic roll.

my friend took the pink bears, he said he had a good roll for about 6 hours. so both of those pills are high quality imo

tripz_two said:
Any info on the following please. pillreports was lacking on some of these

- Alligator/Lacoste symbol? light green with white specks. tail of gator bends up around towards the gators head, not up and to the left.

- Blue Gun? gun pointed to the left. slightly thicker than most pills. Looks like a very very faint 'E' on the back.

- Dark green '$' with BBC (or turned wrong way looks like '100') on the back

- WU-Tang symbol. Light green. NO bevel.
Those lacoste's are bunk I ate one and nothing I sat there with this girl i was kickin it with and felt nothing i was let down i hoped to give her some good sexy time but instead the usual premature ejaculation lol

IBeCrazy said:
TC area...

Any word on Yellow Crowns?

Orangish/Brown outpressed pumas are decent but kinda speedy, I was up for quite awhile. From what I hear there are two batches that look exactly the same, one is a methbomb and one is speed/mdma combo.

Also heard there are some Boss pills back around again...

Yeah i took these beans and was up for nearly 48 hours and in the first day of the "Roll" I was getting heavy visuals as well i suspect 2c X aswell

eckofire said:
green ralph laurens? anyone seen em, has any info?

Green ralph laurens suck dick, stay far away haha. Anyone here anything on thr Red Omegas floatin around??

Purple Playboys and Green Buddhas made a fantastic mix for NYE.
Sad to see those playboys all gone!

McLovin said:
Those lacoste's are bunk I ate one and nothing I sat there with this girl i was kickin it with and felt nothing i was let down i hoped to give her some good sexy time but instead the usual premature ejaculation lol

Ahahahaha classic. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.