• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Recommend a quality tv show

The Walking Dead and Falling Skies - yeah I'm a sci fi lover

Vampire Diaries once you get passed the first few episodes

You woulld have to catch up with both of these shows from the first season The Killing, and Grimm wtf i cannot belive no one said either of these.

^ both are absolutely excellent. i was really disappointed that HBO cancelled bored to death, the show got better and better.
also, i think the funniest thing i ever saw is the thick of it. british politics satire, and as sharp and vitriolic as anything i've ever seen
malcom tucker
there's is a spin-off movie called in the loop which is also really fucking excellent.

Damages.

Fucking awesome show. Watch it on Netflix or something, nobody else does but the one person who I convinced to actually give it a shot thinks it is awesome.

Quoted for truth. It's so good.

^^ OK, I'm going to give this one a go.
Will give my opinion after watching a few episodes.
Busy downloading S01 E01 now.

My TV shows of choice would be:

Ancient Aliens (from season 3)
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Dark Blue
Deadliest Catch
Dexter
Extreme Engineering
Family Guy
Four in a Bed
Fringe (atlest first seasons)
Game of Thrones
Heroes (first seasons)
House
Qi
Robot Chicken
Seinfeld
Shit my dad Says
Sons of Anarchy (season 1)
4400 (first seasons)
The IT Crows
The King of Queens
V

But most of all: Battlestar Galactica - mini series!

im its been said on here, but breaking bad would be a good choice. the first 4 seasons are pretty easy to get online either by pay or torrent. family guy is usually pretty good.

Coming off the back of The Wire and The Sopranos, which complete the trinity of the best TV shows of all time with The (inevitable) Simpsons, prepare for a drop in standards. =D
I only recently discovered The Wire but I'm a few episodes away from finished with it, and I must say that apart from new Breaking Bad episodes every week, the world of television looks a whole lot less interesting now - or I need to be less ambitious, and get really stoned and just watch whatever crap I happen to stumble upon.

Did you ever finish The Wire? They way they finish that show is so fucking amazing! It's been a few months since I finished and it's definitely harder to get into other TV shows now because quite frankly they aren't The Wire.

I'm glad that somebody else on BL is enjoying it. It is literally the best show that nobody is watching.

I thought the first season of Damages was awesome, but then I never really continued watching. I saw the first few episodes of Season 2, but it had been so long between seasons that I had forgotten most of the storyline. Are the other seasons worth watching?

Also, Rose Byrne is super hot

I thought the first season of Damages was awesome, but then I never really continued watching. I saw the first few episodes of Season 2, but it had been so long between seasons that I had forgotten most of the storyline. Are the other seasons worth watching?

Also, Rose Byrne is super hot

Absolutely worth watching. It never gets you again the way the first season does (which is pretty much the nature of any show that involves enormous twists on a season-to-season basis), but it is still fucking awesome. Season 5 is on right now (final season), and it appears to be the best since the first.

And yes, Rose Byrne is fiyah. The fact that she plays an intelligent woman in this show only increases my attraction.

This is one of a very small number of shows that actually knows how to write strong female characters. Even some of the greats simply cannot do it.

so last week I found one of those tv shows you always dream about finding on imdb

Carnivale http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0319969/

It was on HBO in 2003 and has 2 seasons but was cut due to budget issues (GUTTED)

had to watch it all in the space of a few days its like a book you cant put down

Burn Notice.

I've actually never been the biggest fan of the spy genre but this one I will watch. It's a modern day MacGyver and it has Bruce Campbell.
You can't go wrong with Bruce Campbell.

Trailer park boys
Arrested Development
Futurama
Old school simpsons & king of the hill

And one of my all time favorites, kids in the hall.