Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Recommend a Documentary v. David Attenborough!

Rich Hill is a 2014 American documentary film co-produced and directed by Andrew Droz Palermo and Tracy Droz Tragos about Rich Hill, Missouri. The film premiered at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival, where it won the U.S. Grand Jury Prize for a documentary. If you've never seen this documentary please give it a look. I think you'll find it was worth the time. The song Black Flies by Ben Howard was premiered during the closing credits of the film. It's the perfect ending...
https://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi814001177/?ref_=ext_shr
Saw this a few years ago. Heartfelt portrayal, of forgotten & neglected Americans & Americana.🙏

Arbitrary Duo, tennis-themed docs.

Same beautiful, beating hearts & strong wills. 💪❤️

Last edited:
my bads if this has been done b4 but another thread inspired this.

pretty simple just as title saids. try and post link to trailer as well.

so i'll start.

i just finished watching this and thought it was decent considering the dark subject matter

Title: The Bridge

It tells the story of a few people that committed suicide by jumping off the Golden Gate bridge told thru their loved ones after the fact. Its definitely a downer but sometimes u just gotta be down I guess. At the very least it'll open ur eyes a little wider.

Just watched this. Definitely a somber film. Crazy how many ppl jump off the golden gate each year.

Anyone else been watching Planet Earth III? Another new one from the BBC/David Attenborough. It's beautiful in so many ways. You will probably cry/have onions in your eyes, but you'll enjoy it anyway. Give it a watch...

PE3_H_3840x2160.jpg

What did you think of this?
I generally thought it was quite well done. It comes from a humanistic angle and a personal journey of someone using psychedelics for opiate cessation. I found it quite touching. I kind of wished they'd delved into the scientific side of things a little more though. It's worth a watch.

I might be a bit biased though as I'm definitely a great believer in psychedelic medicine, both anecdotally/personally and through the research I've done. I also wrote a paper on Psychedelic medicine that can be found somewhere here on BL. If you're interested in that I can try and find a link for you.

Edit - link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ exceptionally, hitting doc.💜 Fukin,' awful, how homelessness is becoming a taboo word/conception nowadays, despite a Global prevalence - in my neck of the woods, again, it's taboo, people without shelter are non-voters, hence 'non-entities' & that's how politics likes it - evil through conscious ignorance- always was, always is.

Yet its not understood but technology is progressing ...take heed. "It's so lonely when you don't even know yourself..."

Last edited:
BBC EARTH
HUMAN PLANET
THE COMPLETE SERIES

One of my favorites is Jungle - people of the trees
and other
people of the forest and jungle videos

They seem so happy and proud and just so like they really do enjoy the struggle of the survival of life.
They usually have to rebuild after the rainy season or monsoons. Yeah, watch !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~