Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Recommend a Documentary v. David Attenborough!

A propaganda film about Juan Peron and "Peronism", a political movement he created in Argentina

Man Peron's final speech (from 21:45-24:45) is just about the most bad-ass speech from a politician I've ever heard. "To violence, we must respond with even greater violence!" "When one of ours goes down, five of theirs will fall too!" That's some real G shit right there lol

I've always found Peron to be a particularly interesting historical figure for some reason

Seaspiracy is worth a watch. I feel so grateful that I got the chance to dive some of the most amazing places before we fucked this all up.. entire georgus dives without a single plastic bag.

Last edited:
I watched Free The Army the other day (FTA) with Jane Fonda and Donald Sutherland. Pretty interesting look at the anti-war movement within the military in the final years of Vietnam.

pretty good overview of the beginning of the oxy epidemic in US, focusing on one particular crooked doctor at a pill mill who was high as shit on her own drugs

^ I remember a few years ago(after scandal broke) posting in CE& P about details if Sackler's scheme - thread was removed. Very curious as to why? Not a gripe by any measure but was confusing, att.

A propaganda film about Juan Peron and "Peronism", a political movement he created in Argentina

Man Peron's final speech (from 21:45-24:45) is just about the most bad-ass speech from a politician I've ever heard. "To violence, we must respond with even greater violence!" "When one of ours goes down, five of theirs will fall too!" That's some real G shit right there lol

I've always found Peron to be a particularly interesting historical figure for some reason

He gave refuge to the Nazis & Jewish- diaspora. Ultimate politician, for Argentina & to migrate.

This is a doc (granted AJ) but nevertheless both sides expose some truth re. situation.

Last edited:
I've watched "Prehistoric Planet" online, was properly CGI'd, felt like I was there. GG to design team and one of my daughters joined the adventure ahah. I am not a fan of documentaries of animals because they're fake, filmed in reservations/captivity I dunno if 2 out of 7 ppl actually went to Arctic to film the environment and so I had in past seen when "animal planet" was available a "flyby" of tries but this is what should've been done from end. Amazing fuckin piece of history to be added to educational streams, I even bought all seasons. The end team deserves every tear they wasted, digital BluRay. They should arrive by end of year when i'll get released until then I also recieved free stream.

Saw a german/dansk documentary about some womens, 7 of them I guess I cannot recall how was called but I've enjoyed a woman who was a bit fatter than your usual Kardashin saying ja kaa

And without second regards no laugh.. She was the magic that kept the script alive.

Keep in mind it was a serious documentary about getting rehabilited to go back home.

Well, this was awesome. Was never a roaring, giant Alien's fan but thought it was a remarkable, film.
The influence of Francis 🥓, was summit I was not aware of, nor the Greek & Egyptian, cultural center in influences through, the former & obviously, Geiger. Juradowsky & Carpenter, also covered, along with economic models & Zeitgeist's & other influences.

Some might not be novel revelations, but so lovely, to see & hear, the creative tapestry where it was all drawn from.

Great doc on film.

Herion (e) is good, just delivers whats going down.. shows what Ems is seeing and that has to be heartbreaking to be involved with:heart3::frustrated::heart3:

Just watched an episode of the BBC's 'Lost Worlds, Forgotten Creatures' series (Yes, narrated by guess who? 😄) about pterosaurs and how aeronautical engineers and paelotologists put together a half sized, computer aided remote controlled model of the biggest one they have ever discovered (60 ft wingspan, for fuck's sake. I can just hear Bill Hick's voice, in my head, talking about, "fucking huge flying lizards" 🤣).
Anway, after being gobsmacked by the footage I was seeing them flying it over some desert in the Western US, it occurred to me, imagine some small group who have gone out into the desert to trip and wonder at the beauty of nature, being confronted by this fucking huge flying lizard, fom 'Jurassic Park'!
Now tell me, you reckon even a seasoned tripper would have sworn they had travelled back in time, or had discovered something the government were desperate to cover up completly? And that folks, are how conspiracy theories get going 😁🤣

Trainwreck: Woodstock '99 on Netflix. Never knew anything about Woodstock '99, or how it damaged the festival scene at the time. Very interesting docuseries with great first hand account interviews. Such a 90s event lol

^ I thought that was a fun one too. Unlike some other Netflix productions, it had about the exact appropriate run time for the content presented IMO

Some of the shots in the movie were pretty crazy, it was almost like a zombie movie with a swarm of dude-bros strung out on booze, testosterone and probably a bunch of other stuff too, beating the crap out of each other and tearing the venue to shreds lol