• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rave Annoyances

Girls sucking dick/fucking for a few pills or a couple of grams. I know its not my business, but seeing them getting so low disgusts me.

few pills OR a couple of grams - depending on when you started on the scene that seems like a great deal or it would absolutely suck.

When people give you shit for not dancing. I don't like to dance sober and I don't like to dance on drugs. It's a personal preference and not because "I am no fun." It's a huge buzzkill when those lines come out at a rave.

When people give you shit for not dancing. I don't like to dance sober and I don't like to dance on drugs. It's a personal preference and not because "I am no fun." It's a huge buzzkill when those lines come out at a rave.

Not even a leg wobble? And lines clearly are needed to get you dancing ?.

Personal annoyance overcrowding. Clubs booking big names opening up multiple small rooms to meet the desired legal quotas for space etc. Setting up small sound systems and expecting us to be equally dispersed when the headliner is on? Last place I went to I couldn't actually dance and at one point my feet no longer touched the ground. Couldn't leave the floor for the crush trying to get in. Mate had a panic attack wasn't surprised.

Been around for awhile and one big difference now is no one can actually dance, cos there is no space, I stick with free parties and smaller clubs after that episode.

Oh and mobiles get a life and live it. Who cares you got a picture and video, whoopee, your there for you not your imaginary Facebook friends enjoyment. If you simply have to fair enough be quick but no I don't want to appear and yes me and the boys will be ensuring your phone flies if you don't take the hint. It's rude so we will be rude. PLUR (respect of others).