• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rave Annoyances

Dahli

Bluelighter
Here's a thread to post your rave pet peeves, or defend some of the things you yourself do...

I hate it when people go into the middle of the crowded dance floor and start swinging their clunky glow sticks on strings, smacking everyone around them, and just expecting them to clear out. Granted, I've seen people do this politely, keeping their strings short, finding their own space, and apologizing to anyone they accidentally hit. Then I've also seen guys who seem to purposefully be aiming their swings at people with some sort of crazed glowstick malice.

Anyone else have any annoying actions or attire or anything that they just don't understand? Maybe some of those people that do these things can come here and give us some insight too.

Stuck up people who think there the shit whom ruin other peoples fun instead of just enjoying themselves.

And also the same type of people who laugh at and embarrass someone who is just dancing how they want to dance.

Jerks who are rude to women who just come up to them and say something like "hay baby you want to suck my dick" not knowing they have no chance acting like pigs yo.

People that are good at light shows that act like they're too good to teach someone something new or give them tips.

the person that is fucked and is either falling back on you or just leaning on you constantley, i dont mind what state people get in but when you ask them or tell them to stop and they continue thats the only annoyance for me

the person that is fucked and is either falling back on you or just leaning on you constantley, i dont mind what state people get in but when you ask them or tell them to stop and they continue thats the only annoyance for me

Are you talking about your friends too or just the random people you don't know?

Sober people that don't understand whats going down.
They'll see my huge pupils and big ass grin and just give a dirty look like I'm doing something awful to them just because I'm rolling.

That, and hardasses that you encounter after events that try to talk shit when you are JUST trying to walk back to your hotel... and you happen to be sweaty and shirtless.... but that's another story =)

They'll see my huge pupils and big ass grin and just give a dirty look like I'm doing something awful to them just because I'm rolling.

That, and hardasses that you encounter after events that try to talk shit when you are JUST trying to walk back to your hotel... and you happen to be sweaty and shirtless.... but that's another story =)

Thats funny, I seem to only connect eyes with other peopel that are rolling just as good as I am. To which we both get aa huge grin and i scream 'Congratulations!' & High five

Thats funny, I seem to only connect eyes with other peopel that are rolling just as good as I am. To which we both get aa huge grin and i scream 'Congratulations!' & High five

Been there haha that's an amazing feeling.

i used to love it when there were staight / sober-ish people looking at me, looking at all of us in that state, it kind of made it better as i would see the look in their faces wondering and i would think they surely must be interested & feel out of place, i loved smiling at them cos i felt so amazing & they didn't know what they were missing & that feeling felt good in my state

its totally pissed drunks i didn't like

Constantly being searched by police when I go out and back inside the rave for smokes, its like you searched me already? Your just gonna find the same things I had when I came in. Its so annoying. Ohh and people commenting on my blue hair, like I know their complimenting me and all. But its so annoying when people are constantly "Oh my god! Your hair's so awesome! Take a picture with me!" I don't know it just bugs me. Also when people ask me if I'm rolling. They'd be like "Ahhhh I'm soo high!, dude are you high on ecstasy?!?" Like come on? Why would you go ask me that? When like 90 percent of the people are, I'm usually in the 10 percent that isn't rolling. But it still bugs me when people assume I'm rolling when I'm actually not.

Over keen / stupid security causing grief with people who are quite clearly high
Posers
Being charged stupid amounts for a drink of water (10€ a small bottle @ Amnesia-Ibiza)
Badly organised events
People getting arsey because you follow them around trying to lean on them :D (lol'd at the above comment)

i second the super-expensive water..

i hate when it's a relatively small venue.. and theres little hallways you have to go through to get to other rooms and people stand there blocking the hallway/doorway.

Elitists who see someone dressed in a different fashion and assume they're "posers"

Last edited:
people who need to appear "hard" or "tough" when its obvious what there drug of choice is.

unfriendly people.... anxiety ridden, sketchy looking people who are too nervous to talk to you for whatever reason.. maybe its just me ?