Rate the song above you (youtube)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeTheStoner said:
the one sound kind of like a flute reminds me of the sound they used in "neon lights"

I agree!!! Neon Lights is another great track by the way. I've been a big Kraftwerk fan for the last 2 years, but hadnt heard 'Spacelab' until yesterday, when my mate played it off 'The Man Machine' album - it completely blew my mind - the melodies are so incredible, and i luuuuuuurve those old analogue synth sounds :) Theyre my alltime favourite producers alongside Underworld.

Hahahaha - I should've guessed at the 'Tainted Love' sample from the title. I'm not totally anti psytrance, but I really couldn't handle a whole night of that same psytrance bassline. I loved the arpeggios at the beginning and end of the track - the producer shouldve used them throughout imo. I'm gonna rate this track 5.5/10. Those arpeggios reminded me of this next track:

Aphex Twin - Polynomial-C

Aphex Twin - Polynomial-C is an absolute classic. Probably the only trance song that Aphex has ever released.

Hmmm......I love a lot of old-school tunes, and I am more than partial to a euphoric piano line and vocal, but that was pretty cheesy. I mean.......for happy hardcore, that was pretty good. But at the end of the day, it is still happy hardcore! I'll give this 5/10.

And just to prove my old-school credentials - this next tune is one of my alltime favs:

Congress - 40 Miles (Vocal version)

Ehh...4/10. Didn't do much, and the vocals got annoying.

Sexy Girl (Remix) - Malibu Breeze
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHWp4_wCpjM

loved that old skool piano track...

Peppelino - star conflict... was pretty looopy techno.. didnt sound bad at all.. 6/10 not sure why it was being advertised by trancecommunity.com certainly wasnt trance

here is a detroit techno piano classic.... one of the best tracks to come out of detroit in the 80s

Rhythim is Rhythim - Strings of Life

10/10 absolute classic and legendary house track

I know i posted this in the new tunes but im in love with it haha

Still Going - Still Going Theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTR_HY6Wzuc

WOW! 10/10 that is some stunning house.. now why can't everyone make house that sounds like proper fucking house! this is what i am talking about!!!! :)

Oxia - Troisieme

this is one of my favourite tech house songs ever... best track from 2002 =D check it out harley89

WOW! 10/10 that is some stunning house.. now why can't everyone make house that sounds like proper fucking house! this is what i am talking about!!!! :)

Oxia - Troisieme

this is one of my favourite tech house songs ever... best track from 2002 =D check it out harley89

Checked out, that is an amazing song. That still going theme was on repeat yesterday after i found it, its a little gem init mate

awesome! 7/10. I haven't heard newish trance that I have enjoyed in a really long time. lost big points for the terrible vocal though. chick vocals... ok I get it. not my thing, but it's understandable. guy vocals though? never. ever.

Yahel - DNA (Didrapest and indra rmx

Status
Not open for further replies.