Rate the song above you (youtube)

Status
Not open for further replies.
choon. i think there's a slightly sterner remix around, but the original's still aight. 8/10

reminds me of another favourite from around that time

Skynet - Holdin' On

not one of my usual bangers.

You make me feel like I just committed some sort of musical sacrilege, LOL! I know the original is great but its also 10 minutes long. I figured w/ the underabbundance of househeads around here that it would get a poor rating. Luckily, the original K Dope/B'heads is on youtube here.

That's "great" in the same way the The Frogs are a "great" band or Joe Dirt is a "great" movie. The lyrics are the best I have heard in a long time. This is truly a low-fi gem. 8/10

Jack Overdose and DJ Terrorist-Zwaf

^------
0/10 - Terrible thoughtless hardstyle trash. Music for ice addict rave kids and stomping. Nothing will ever convince me that there is a hardstyle artist worth listening to.

Apparat - Arcadia (Telefon Tel Aviv Remix) - AMAZING Remix of an amazing track. Most of you in the know, will know the original from Sasha's In2volver mix cd.

Apparat - Arcadia (Telefon Tel Aviv Remix) - AMAZING Remix of an amazing track. Most of you in the know, will know the original from Sasha's In2volver mix cd.

That was ok, but nothing special. 6/10. I'm with you all the way about hardstyle though - I've yet to hear a hardstyle track that I've thought was anything other than total garbage.

Kraftwerk - Spacelab - Joethestoner - if you haven't heard this before, I highly recommend you check it out!!!

Last edited:
That was ok, but nothing special. 6/10. I'm with you all the way about hardstyle though - I've yet to hear a hardstyle track that I've thought was anything other than total garbage.

Kraftwerk - Spacelab - Joethestoner - if you haven't heard this before, I highly recommend you check it out!!!

That is a classic electro track. love kraftwerk...

Legowelt - Disco Rout you will probably like this one too if you like real electro

haven't heard that one before. i only know a handful of kraftwerk songs. as innovative and influential as they were i haven't listened to em as much as i should =/ great song tho, the one sound kind of like a flute reminds me of the sound they used in "neon lights"
im a lil' familiar with ghostly intl, and like what they put out, this track is no exception, very nice italo disco sound. 8/10

Kraftwerk - Neon Lights

haven't heard that one before. i only know a handful of kraftwerk songs. as innovative and influential as they were i haven't listened to em as much as i should =/ great song tho, the one sound kind of like a flute reminds me of the sound they used in "neon lights"

im a lil' familiar with ghostly intl, and like what they put out, this track is no exception, very nice italo disco sound. 8/10

Kraftwerk - Neon Lights

Nice chilled tune for a sunday arvo.

Been loving this tune of late:
Agent K, Bella - Sierra Leone - (Phat Riderz Remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U90h...BBDE695&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=125

Status
Not open for further replies.