Rate the song above you (youtube) --- Part Deux!

That wasnt just a remix of Justice, that was also a remix of The Count Of Monte Cristal. Still was crap, in fact, worst thing you've posted here RTTT. I couldnt listen to all of it, I had to turn it off.

.5/10

Sharooz - Get Off

Electro house, bitchezz

Last edited:
<snip> This thread is for music reviews only! Don't feed the troll... we will handle the OP when he violates the rules. Trust me. - CS

Last edited by a moderator:
<snip> This thread is not to judge others taste in music, or for spamming the same genre of music over and over, nor is it for talking shit. So please stop now... I believe EMD has been lenient with you KK. - CS

Last edited by a moderator:
Settle down fellas. This is just starting to get fun.
I have heard worse but can certainly appreciate this for the nostalgia that this sound brings. I don't know when that track was made but that sound makes me feel like I'm 15 years old riding in the back of someone's car with the windows down blasting the "late night dance music mix" from the local commercial FM station; maybe after a school dance or something...ROFL!
2/10

Bwahahaha!

Thats funny... We posted at almost the same time, I was a few seconds after you, but im going to still give the same review for your track Dr Jones as the track KK posted LOL ;) Since they are almost identical! ^ ^

1/10

I have heard higher quality production at high school dances. Cheese at its best!! Very generic sub par singer in combo with generic sub par music production..... I have heard better EDM on my local pop radio stations in fact.

Druley -Ketamine Ocean

ps thanks for getting things back on track with a straight cheese goofball track. No more fighting people!

Last edited:
Thats funny... We posted at almost the same time, I was a few seconds after you, but im going to still give the same review for your track Dr Jones as the track KK posted LOL ;) Since they are almost identical! ^ ^

1/10

I have heard higher quality production at high school dances. Cheese at its best!! Very generic sub par singer in combo with generic sub par music production..... I have heard better EDM on my local pop radio stations in fact.

Druley -Ketamine Ocean

ps thanks for getting things back on track with a straight cheese goofball track. No more fighting people!

GAAAAAAAH! The beat is just so siiiiiiick! Love it. Wishing I was on ketamine while listening to this. :D

9/10

Well, one of my favorite tracks of all time is the classic Halcyon, by Orbital. This is a remix of it that I really liked. The start is a bit rough, but give it a listen all the way through.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFrZsMwkqN8

GAAAAAAAH! The beat is just so siiiiiiick! Love it. Wishing I was on ketamine while listening to this. :D

9/10

Well, one of my favorite tracks of all time is the classic Halcyon, by Orbital. This is a remix of it that I really liked. The start is a bit rough, but give it a listen all the way through.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFrZsMwkqN8

Halycon On + ON is as awesome track! Pretty good remix as well. I wouldn't have thought a D&B/breaks remix would work well, but it does. :) 8/10

One of the best tracks from K&D sessions. This makes the song sound even more hopeless than the Depeche Mode original:

Depeche Mode - Usless (K&D Sessions)

Last edited:
One of the best tracks from K&D sessions. The make the song sound even more hopeless than the Depeche Mode original:

Depeche Mode - Usless (K&D Sessions)

Some chilled breakbeats, a slightly menacing bassline, and Dave Gahan's haunting vocal. That was good. 7/10.

At this point, I'd love to post the 'Underworld soft mix' of 'Barrel Of A Gun' - it's one of the best ambient tracks I've ever heard, but unfortunately it's not on youtube :(

Let's have some classic electro instead :)

Anthony Rother - Describe Reality

^ Haha, oldschool electro breaks :) Makes me smile. I like the slow progression of adding more elements to the song. It did get a little tedious, as some techno songs do, but it wasn't too bad. This is like a techno song with a break beat backbone. I could've used a little more at or after the breakdown at the end of minute 5. 5/10. Not my cup of tea i guess.

Heres a techno song I just heard and instantly fell in love with:

Dusty Kid - "Kore"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr-xAtqPGGo&feature=related

Also really like the other song on this ep, "Psika"
(i think I am gonna buy this vinyl if i can find it)

^ Haha, oldschool electro breaks :) Makes me smile. I like the slow progression of adding more elements to the song. It did get a little tedious, as some techno songs do, but it wasn't too bad.

It's electro (not electro breaks)!!! - but I can certainly see how some people might find it a bit tedious (especially seeing as it was over 10 minutes long!!!).

Heres a techno song I just heard and instantly fell in love with:

Dusty Kid - "Kore"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr-xAtqPGGo&feature=related

That had a really sick bass-heavy tech-house groove. I wish it had some better melodies, but it would still no doubt rock a club :) 6/10.

Orbital - Frenetic