Rate the song above you (youtube) --- Part Deux!

Her Space Holiday - The Young Machines

Gotta turn up your volume for this one, the video is a bit soft.

The feeling's mutual, dude. I haven't seen you make a less-than-solid post yet (including other threads).

This track's cool, got a kind of experimental feel to it. It's not too accessible, so I probably wouldn't play it when there were a bunch of people around, but I can see how samples from it might find their way into pretty sick tracks. On its own it's very nice listening. The sounds near the last quarter of the track kinda set me on edge but not in a bad way. 7.5/10 overall.

Some interesting and eclectic Japanese turntable work here, kinda reminiscent of The Avalanches ...
Handsomeboy Technique - Beside the Fountain

The feeling's mutual, dude. I haven't seen you make a less-than-solid post yet (including other threads).

This track's cool, got a kind of experimental feel to it. It's not too accessible, so I probably wouldn't play it when there were a bunch of people around, but I can see how samples from it might find their way into pretty sick tracks. On its own it's very nice listening. The sounds near the last quarter of the track kinda set me on edge but not in a bad way. 7.5/10 overall.

Some interesting and eclectic Japanese turntable work here, kinda reminiscent of The Avalanches ...
Handsomeboy Technique - Beside the Fountain

Definitely an interesting sound. I like the disco type quality it has. Makes me want to go roller-skating with a hot chick. =D

7/10

Here's a track from a very obscure group that hasn't put much out. This song was featured on CSI, however, and that's what led me to search it out. Very deep, dark, and sultry. Hope you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63Kcq83ii2A

7.5/10

The intro drum beat reminded me of something DJ Funk would play at an old school chicago warehouse party. :D But then the song took a different direction and it was unique in a good way. I think the vocals could have been done better... or differently..... but the bass is bumping!

Kaskade - Angel On My Shoulder

there is another version thats either a collaboration with deadmau5.... maybe it was just a deadmau5 remix of it.. or maybe someone else did it, (bad memory here ;) ) and I like that version a little better... even though this one is good.

Afrojack-Bangduk (original)
How could I pass up an Afrojack track?
That one just couldn't sit still, could it? 'Twas full of enough layers to make one's head spin but got really congested at points. I think I like his remixes better than his original productions.
4/10

Timo Maas-"Shifter"

Ok.. first of all this thread is supposed to be for individual tracks, not "quik mixes" or "micro mixes". I will review anyways..... but remember to keep it to individual tracks next time.

1/10

Although it was a very short mix, I felt I heard enough to review it.... IMO this was probably one of the worst recordings I have heard ever.... The tracks are absolutely horribly cheesy! The mixing is very amateur and the whole time I was listening to it, I kept asking myself "ok when is this going to go somewhere?" This is music strictly for under 18 clubs that have no knowledge of whats really going on in the EDM scene. I can respect genres that I don't regularly listen to.... but that was as cheesy and as shitty as mixes come.

DJ Chuckie - Let The Bass Kick