Rate the song above you (youtube) --- Part Deux Deux! (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Link is missing ...:\ but I'm sure it's a great track ;)

Old skool acid house track from Phuture - your only friend
Wicked lyrics!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqKt1nLbd14

That is the sweet, sweet sound of hardware. Listening to that vs. newer, software, based tracks is like the difference between watching classic, cell-animated cartoons vs. today's CGI cartoons. Although the track/cartoon doesn't incorporate cutting-edge technology by today's standards, it still stands as proof that all that fancy technology isn't neccessary when quality talent is involved in the production.

Very well put indeed! :)

Brooklyn Bounce-Bass, Beats, Melody...a classic
first, its good to see you back kevin. and 2nd this track, i wouldn't expect anything less from you. i can't believe what im hearing and seeing. my mind has been blown and brain fragments are laying on the floor. just amazing something like this exists ill give it a solid 5/10 its not my style but its just such an interesting composition and the video was very amusing.

Deadboy - U Cheated

I really like UK Garage/2-step so that was right up my alley. I love the rhythm, chopped vocals, pad stabs, and lazer/blips. It's really stripped-down nature would make this a fun track for DJ's to play with.
7/10
Acidwolf-"Montrose Rainbow"

I liked the video much better than the song.
4/10

Max Graham-"Crank"

Nice bass line, and heavy kick. I like it. That dark synth hook is groovey. Hmmm this is great, when that electro house almost bassline comes in. Really pulls it together.

Hmmm, the break down seems a bit lack luster. Bongo seems out of left field.. but wait, here's that dark synth again :) aha.

The drop is good.

I feel the main part of the track and the breakdown are a touch empty, like it builds up great, but it just falls short when it throws it all together (for the second time).

7.5/10 Nice tune.

The Count & Sinden - Hardcore Girls(Project Bassline Remix) I track I got on a compiliation, and it's a fun party track IMO.

Nice bass line, and heavy kick. I like it. That dark synth hook is groovey. Hmmm this is great, when that electro house almost bassline comes in. Really pulls it together.

Hmmm, the break down seems a bit lack luster. Bongo seems out of left field.. but wait, here's that dark synth again :) aha.

The drop is good.

I feel the main part of the track and the breakdown are a touch empty, like it builds up great, but it just falls short when it throws it all together (for the second time).

7.5/10 Nice tune.

The Count & Sinden - Hardcore Girls(Project Bassline Remix) I track I got on a compiliation, and it's a fun party track IMO.

i love count & sinden, never heard this b4 tho and its goood, somethin i could party too! i give it a 7.5/10

umm, how bout this Deadmau5/A1 bassline mashup
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdecdnBLH4s

The Prodigy - Your Love
ugly chord progression with the piano in the begining + I don't like electric guitars in electronic music + it's just full of disjointed samples and sounds that don't really fit together well IMO.

Overall this sounded like an electronic version of a thrown-together summer carnival. Not the good kind either; the kind where the rides are held together with duct tape and the goldfish you win at the game booths are all dead.
3/10

Somatic Responses-"Quantum Religion"

LOL... you have got to be kidding. A three?

It's okay though. I didn't like that kind of music (oldskool breakbeat hardcore) at first either. It gets better if you listen to it for a little while.

Anyways...
Somatic Responses-"Quantum Religion"
This is really good. I love the bassline. 8/10

Dem 2 - Destiny (Original Mix)

6/10. I liked it pretty well, but the omnipresent tsks got to me after a while. Good house music overall, tho, I guess.

This one's from the industrial genre. I guess that counts as electronic music, right? It's very Orwellian in nature, and the video is as entertaining as the music. Watch for messages.

For example, everytime the guy puts on his sunglasses, he sees the real messages being broadcast on tv or by the media in ads.

They Live--Xorcist (Governet).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5la56rjkdM0

Hope u like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.