Rate the song above you (youtube) --- Part Deux Deux! (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had it ended around 3:30 I would have said

"Nice powerful tune. Would have actually been better without the Jurrasic Park bits...or at least if that samples were EQ'd better but nice overall."

Instead it turns into an exercise in patience. 5/10

Dr. Lefty-"Log On"

So true, but its all about the first drop!

Good track, enjoyed it even though I don't usually like that style of MCing. Short and sweet and nicely paced. Enjoyed the breakbeatish drums. 7/10

Subscape - Nothings Wrong

That's really good. The lead and bass sound great. Even the stabs compliment the tune well. The way it builds, breaks down, and then returns bigger than before kept me involved the whole time. Is it fair to call that trance?
8.5/10
Classixxx ft. Jeppe-"I'll Get You"

That is the sweet, sweet sound of hardware. Listening to that vs. newer, software, based tracks is like the difference between watching classic, cell-animated cartoons vs. today's CGI cartoons. Although the track/cartoon doesn't incorporate cutting-edge technology by today's standards, it still stands as proof that all that fancy technology isn't neccessary when quality talent is involved in the production.
7.5/10

Rihanna-"Rude Boy Instrumental"

Fuck yeah..awesome =D=D I think this will be on repeat for the next few days ;)

Stanton Warriors - Shake it up (Hook N Sling Remix)

Damn you, GurnEr!!! - I was about to rate Thizzer's track (I was gonna give it 7.5/10), but you beat me to it!!!

Your track didn't really do much for me though. Even without the rap, it was a pretty generic electrohouse track. But the rap was terrible!!!! - maybe it's supposed to be funny (?) , but I just found it really annoying!!! 3/10.

Telemen - In All Nothing (Adam Freeland & Evil Nine remix)

Status
Not open for further replies.