Rate the song above you (youtube) --- Part Deux Deux! (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting production, house an electro house vibe, 303, vocals with some weird effects and a breakbeat tossed in. i think it would be a dope acid jam with just the 303 and "mind dimension vocal" but this is kinda too all over the place for me, like it coulda been 3 separate tracks. well that's just my thoughts on it. 6/10

Silent Servant - Untitled

Nice psychedelic techno. Just the way I like it cool, slow progression. 8/10

Noisia - Gutterpump

Lol, my bad. And I was stone cold sober when I was posting. I did get drunk like hell last night though. =D

Lamb - Gorecki (Global Communication Remix)

hehe, all good.
foodanddrink7.gif

this Gorecki remix is sick bruv. chill atmosphere, sweet vocals and i love that punchy bass. really good track, i can sincerely say there isn't anything i don't like about it. 9/10

Meleka - Go - Crazy Cousinz remix

hehe, all good.
foodanddrink7.gif

this Gorecki remix is sick bruv. chill atmosphere, sweet vocals and i love that punchy bass. really good track, i can sincerely say there isn't anything i don't like about it. 9/10

Meleka - Go - Crazy Cousinz remix

Nice tribal remix (or is that UK Funky House?), would love to hear this in the club when hanging out with ladies. =D 7/10

Sorry, but I had to do this (check the Cheesy "techno" thread):

Snap! - Rhythm is a Dancer

9/10. That's an excellent, excellent song. I love the sweeping synth sounds--definitely the sort of music I like when I'm tripping.

And now, here is Reso:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0ECH6nzDIc

eh...this is bugging me...its one of those songs i feel i should like, but i just dont. Drumstep is awesome, but this is just...blah. No progressions, no soul. call it a 4/10

I've been singing this song in my head all morning, so here goes

Flight of the Conchords - Inner City Pressure

I've been singing this song in my head all morning, so here goes

Flight of the Conchords - Inner City Pressure

I've seen 'Flight Of the Conchords' a few times on TV, and honestly.......I don't find it remotely funny (but then I do have pretty specific tastes in comedy). I'm sure some people probably find it hilarious that they combined Goldie with the Pet Shop Boys, and added some of their own 'funny' lyrics. But it didn't make me laugh, so I'm giving it 2/10.

Royksopp - Poor Leno (Silicone Soul remix)

I've seen 'Flight Of the Conchords' a few times on TV, and honestly.......I don't find it remotely funny (but then I do have pretty specific tastes in comedy). I'm sure some people probably find it hilarious that they combined Goldie with the Pet Shop Boys, and added some of their own 'funny' lyrics. But it didn't make me laugh, so I'm giving it 2/10.

Royksopp - Poor Leno (Silicone Soul remix)

Very nice 8/10

Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TqOlB3yO8Q&feature=player_embedded

Status
Not open for further replies.