Rate the song above you (youtube) --- Part 2+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always want to dance when i hear a booka shade track, but i dunno about this one. its a good dancer but doesnt grab me like some of his other stuff. 6/10

Take - "Quartz for Amber"

Pretty cool track. I really like the piano like sounds that begin at around 0:50. They give me a heads in the clouds feel. But I think they could have worked a little bit more on the track. Maybe make it a little longer as well. That's one of the things I really like about EDM, long tracks. =D 6/10

Tale of Us - Dark Song

Last edited:
wow, I was not expecting that. 5/10.

Receptor ~ room 302

Brilliant, loved it, just cleaned my flat, sitting with a cup of tea and a cig, perfect way to begin my day thanks! Really like Receptor, his remixes are cool too and very popular; so much so that people are uploading fakes to youtube as "Receptor remix" is a very popular search string now! 7/10

Fred V - Simple Beginnings

Don't normally listen to any liquid, but absolutely in love with this tune at the moment! :)

Flying Lotus - Massive Attack// vibeangel mix1

I liked it until the beat dropped. the bells and vocal sample were so pretty and then that off beat beat ruined it. Hate is a strong word but I strongly dislike Flying Lotus. I'd rather listen to KevinKostner's IPod than an entire FlyLo album.
3/10

UNKLE - "Be There"

I liked it until the beat dropped. the bells and vocal sample were so pretty and then that off beat beat ruined it. Hate is a strong word but I strongly dislike Flying Lotus. I'd rather listen to KevinKostner's IPod than an entire FlyLo album.
3/10

UNKLE - "Be There"

.5/10 that wasn't electronic or danceable, sounded like a sappy indie rock or something reminded me of Neutral Milk Hotel actually

Now for some uplifting house music (one of my top 10 club bangers of the last year) Avicci-Seek Bromance

Status
Not open for further replies.