Rate the song above you (youtube) --- Part 2+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
L.S.G. - The Blaxone

Heavy rhythm right away sucked me in. I liked the tribal vibe and how it was a bit dark but not scary. The track was just the right tempo. I appreciated how the development was really subtle. I could really get down to this in a variety of party environments from the club to the forest.
7.5/10

Shen - "Main Springs"

Heavy rhythm right away sucked me in. I liked the tribal vibe and how it was a bit dark but not scary. The track was just the right tempo. I appreciated how the development was really subtle. I could really get down to this in a variety of party environments from the club to the forest.
7.5/10

Shen - "Main Springs"

3/10

I mean, it's an alright song. But if I never heard it my life would be the same. It's not bad...just its nothing special.

http://soundcloud.com/crizzly/bust-it-wide-open-crizzly

Crizzly - Bust it wide open remix

Modern Amusement - Cold As Ice (Louie Fresco Remix)

I literally liked it from the first 2 seconds when I heard the bass and kick together. As the filter on the bass opened up, I knew it would be a good one and the stutter edit on the snare with the delayed synth line proved me right. That vocal took it in a more soulful, housier direction than I expected but the backing track retained a certain deepness that I really dug.
6/10

Tensnake - Coma Cat

Damn, this reminds me of disco from the 80's. This track would be great as the last track of a proper house set.

7/10

Onionbrain - Green Worm

Nice laidback psytrance track with a hint of something sinister. :) Makes me miss Goa. It's been too long since I've been at psytrance party. Need to stock up on some LSD and go to some of the local open airs. 7/10

Some old skul, psytrancey Shpongle:

Shpongle - The sixth revelation

Nice, i like underworld, definitely in their style, which is kinda "loose" in my mind(ears). It seems like the production could have been more tight and crisp, i don't dig the elements they incorporate that sound like feedback/dirty needles.

6/10.

Here's one from someone I feel is an under-appreciated electro house/breaks producer:

Rob le pitch - Break and enter (feat. Rage against the machine)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltB0puHg5DA&feature=related

Status
Not open for further replies.