Rate the song above you (youtube) --- Part 2+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't recognise this track by name. But I recognised it as soon as I hit the play button, as it's on Agoria's 'Cute & Cult' mix CD, which is one of my alltime favs :) Needless to say, the track is excellent - driving and melodic, just the way I like it :) 8/10.

Mono808 - Summit Else

Pretty cool track. Would like to hear this at some party by the a lake or something similar. :) A little more variety would have helped though. 6/10

My current favorite:

Lusine - Two Dots (Pezzner Remix)

Axelle Roch - International Breakfast (Shane Robinson Rmx)

The pads in the intro are so pretty and immediately ear-catching. I was drawn in right away but as it developed it left me wanting more though. It wasn't bad but it was almost too smooth. Although deep is nice, that track was just too trancey and not techy enough for my liking. Also, at 10 minutes was too long without enough variation. I could see how this would be great for an early morning/sunrise set though.
4/10

Cassius - "Youth Speed Trouble Cigarettes"

^Awesome. I grew up on Kraftwerk and finally got to see them live a few years back

Here's some elegant microhouse from the man from Montreal who went to a remote lodge in Quebec, determined to not come back until the album was done.

He played here on Thursday and absolutely ripped it.

Akufen - Installation

:D

Last edited:
^Awesome. I grew up on Kraftwerk and finally got to see them live a few years back

Here's some elegant microhouse from the man from Montreal who went to a remote lodge in Quebec, determined to not come back until the album was done.

He played here on Thursday and absolutely ripped it.

Akufen - Installation

:D

I didn't think I liked deep/micro house but this is brilliant. Also a great song to get work done to. 8/10

White Town - Your Woman

holy shit. I remember this track! This brings me way back. I sort of like this track better than how I did back in the day. It's nice and funky. Liking the horn in the background. This gets a higher rating for nostalgia purposes. 8/10

Perfect Blind - Nimbus Two

Dominik Eulberg - Sansula (Max Cooper's Lost In Sound Remix)

Great from the beginning. Chilling bells, cool glitches, and deep pads = yum. It felt like the beginning of a service at the church of techno. The bells' melody played so well against the simple drums and backing pads that I can't think of any ways to improve it. I loved the reverbs and delays to build beautiful crescendos w/out disrupting the flow of the song. It kept momentum without being overbearing or too aggressive. The breakdown at 6:30 gave me chills. The tempo was perfect. It was great the whole way through. I'm glad you took a liking to Dom Eulburg. I think it's time for me to look more closely at this Max Cooper fella also.
10/10

Cosmin TRG - "Izolat"

Status
Not open for further replies.