Rate the song above you (youtube) --- Part 2+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zion Train - Rhinoceros
That bassline made it for me right off the beginning. It had a weird circus/kids' show vibe but, coupled with those dubby drums, worked really well. The rest was delay-heavy dubby bliss. I also like how all the delays and reverb feedback would build and build and build, then calm down. Waves of sound are fun!
6/10

Joker & Ginz - "Purple City"

That bassline made it for me right off the beginning. It had a weird circus/kids' show vibe but, coupled with those dubby drums, worked really well. The rest was delay-heavy dubby bliss. I also like how all the delays and reverb feedback would build and build and build, then calm down. Waves of sound are fun!
6/10

Joker & Ginz - "Purple City"

Nice song.. I was taking a rip right when the bass kicked in.. Bomb as fuck.
8/10

Cobra-16 Bit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4TMnhJF9PM

It's one of those tunes that creeps up on you. I didn't really take much notice of it at the time but realised it was playing in my head later on. I especially like the vocal sample that occasionally floats in and out.

Matmos - Zealous Order of the Candied Knights

Very interesting track, at first I though it was purely folk song, but you can definitely hear electronic influences in this track (although I think the artists would probably refer to this as a song and not a track :D). 7/10

From the deep thread (I just can't get enough of this track):

Star you Star Me feat. Erlend Oye - A Place In My Heart (Jori Hulkkonen remix)

DJ Antoine-Work it Out
The female vocal is pretty smooth. The melody and chord progressions are way catchy. It seemed like really fun party music. I'd imagine this being played at a foam or Dayglo party. I really liked the synth sounds. They were subtly complex and not nearly as harsh as some electro house sounds. I'm almost ashamed by how much I liked it but it made me feel really good.
7.5/10

A Guy Called Gerald - "Voodoo Ray (Tenaglia Extended Mix)"

Status
Not open for further replies.