Rate the song above you: non-electronic music

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the only Deep Purple song (out of the lot played on radio stations) that I actually like. I feel like their sound hasn't held up well over the years, but "Hush" is just interesting enough to keep me from breaking out into a "Smoke on the Water" (or worse, "Highway Star")-induced rash.

The Residents - "Satisfaction (Rolling Stones cover)"

Good luck :D

^ Damn that was pretty cool, I've never really listened to much of Everlast besides What it's like when it was real popular back in the day
7/10

Biggie - Gimme The Loot

Last edited:
How the fuck is that pretentious?
Just in case you don't know the meaning of pretentious; Attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed.
Is it wankery? Yes. It's self-indulgent, but it's not pretentious. Calling art pretentious is only valid when somebody splashes paint on a canvas or draws some squares and circles and then attempts to insinuate it's groundbreaking.
If you don't like sludge, don't listen to it. No need to bash it, all worth is in the ear of the listener.
Objectively good art doesn't exist.

Now, since you're whinging about sludge and then posting some wankery, have some G?G!

If you don't like sludge, don't listen to it. No need to bash it, all worth is in the ear of the listener.
Objectively good art doesn't exist.

Look what thread you're in and chill out a little bit.
You posted last and he rated it, end of story

I am chilled, it would have been fine if he just said 1/10 and that he hates sludge
All the other posts I've read in this thread have just said they don't like it, not bashed the genre itself.
Look what thread you're in, didn't even rate the song above you nor post one!

You can rate it anyway you want, you can use numbers or say it sounds like angels singing or an asshole farting
Just as long as there are no personal attacks it's anything goes on the song above you

I was already listening to something and just wanted to make sure everything is calm on the NEMD front, I'll let someone else rate your song...

Status
Not open for further replies.