• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Quitting Buprenorphine. When is is completely out of your body?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAWS is mental, but if you’ve ever been really depressed it can become physical. You might not have diarrhea and vomiting, but feeling tired and blown out and anxious etc. that’s still on the menu.
If you think about it like a tree that’s lost it’s leaves in the fall. It takes a couple of seasons for the leaves to come back. The longer you used the more depleted your receptors are, the longer it takes for your brain to heal.
Not sure if you’re feeling attacked by me. If you are, that was not my intention.

Listen I've been abused attacked and terrorised in every way possible in real life and online although I was probably asking for it online I used to be how we say a little griefing cunt it's all sticks and stones babe
Sticks and stone will break your bones but words can haunt you for the rest of your life.

PAWS is mental, but if you’ve ever been really depressed it can become physical. You might not have diarrhea and vomiting, but feeling tired and blown out and anxious etc. that’s still on the menu.
If you think about it like a tree that’s lost it’s leaves in the fall. It takes a couple of seasons for the leaves to come back. The longer you used the more depleted your receptors are, the longer it takes for your brain to heal.
Not sure if you’re feeling attacked by me. If you are, that was not my intention.
No not you pumpkin2021

I resent the implication that I would help one person over another because they are female. Check yourself @darvocet21.

@Crystal Zelda if you were shooting for 8 years and then did a 2 week taper. You’re gonna stop feeling like shit after 10 days or so, but the post-acute withdrawal is still gonna suck ass.
I got a little carried away in this thread. But I've patched things up with Zelda, who is wiser than a lot of 26 year olds. Triple Threat girl

xD I like this girl she's not a griefer she's just a free spirit like me just because some people(like me)can't word their sentences as good don't mean their any less entitled to advice
If I'm ever in the UK I would like to look you up and buy you a pint

Which one lmao
By asking that question you obviously haven't seen the Twilight Zone or at least that episode. Which is as much of a tragedy as an American who has never seen Red Dwarf or Blake's Seven

Dunno @polarthedog, I was born in 1986 and I'm definitely a millennial. My brother, 14 years my junior, Gen-Z. I think that I am a "cusp milennial" that I was born on the cusp of a generation and whatever... lol.

she accused me of being a boomer (I'm GenX)
Polish-20210625-185126611.jpg

Before 1945 people never bothered giving names to Generations ... unless they were associated with some big event like a war or Revolution

The whole thing kind of was exposed for the shallow marketing campaign that it is when the best they could come up with for my peers was a f****** letter !

The whole thing kind of was exposed for the shallow marketing campaign that it is when the best they could come up with for my peers was a f****** letter !
I don’t understand at all lol, though thanks for trying, ima google it

Status
Not open for further replies.