• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Quitting Buprenorphine. When is is completely out of your body?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I empathize believe me. You're the fifth or sixth moderator to take a stab at this. All of them male who took one look at her profile pic and said to themselves "I'm game!"
I resent the implication that I would help one person over another because they are female. Check yourself @darvocet21.

@Crystal Zelda if you were shooting for 8 years and then did a 2 week taper. You’re gonna stop feeling like shit after 10 days or so, but the post-acute withdrawal is still gonna suck ass.

Somehow I don't think darvo was implying that verbal was of the same cloth. Believe he/she was referring to the previous mod posters. And too her/'his credit they weren't too far off. :ROFLMAO:

Was beginning to wonder myself why this was turning into an onlyfans sexual thread. It's an HR forum and people take these "help" threads seriously. At least they used to. Although if you take a look at the activity in the " serious " forums, they seem to be lacking in activity. Most people prefer lounge style posts and it spills over into serious discussion more frequently than it used to. Just the nature of the beast actually. Some are clean, some are wasted, some have lost their ever lovin' mind, and the rest are trying to help. No wonder everyone is blowin' off steam everywhere.

I'm pretty sure the OP got her answers, in more ways than one. Everyone got their rocks off so now we can talk about buprenorphine again. :geek:

T
I resent the implication that I would help one person over another because they are female. Check yourself @darvocet21.

@Crystal Zelda if you were shooting for 8 years and then did a 2 week taper. You’re gonna stop feeling like shit after 10 days or so, but the post-acute withdrawal is still gonna suck ass.
Thanks I appreciate it. But do you think I’d go back into withdrawls if I did it on like day 10 or 14 would be two weeks.Oh and it’s my 8th day am I’m feeling much better than the last 5. I don’t really understand paws but all I care about is not being physically addicted anymore.

Last edited:
Somehow I don't think darvo was implying that verbal was of the same cloth. Believe he/she was referring to the previous mod posters. And too her/'his credit they weren't too far off. :ROFLMAO:

Was beginning to wonder myself why this was turning into an onlyfans sexual thread. It's an HR forum and people take these "help" threads seriously. At least they used to. Although if you take a look at the activity in the " serious " forums, they seem to be lacking in activity. Most people prefer lounge style posts and it spills over into serious discussion more frequently than it used to. Just the nature of the beast actually. Some are clean, some are wasted, some have lost their ever lovin' mind, and the rest are trying to help. No wonder everyone is blowin' off steam everywhere.

I'm pretty sure the OP got her answers, in more ways than one. Everyone got their rocks off so now we can talk about buprenorphine again. :geek:
Sorry for the derailment 😅 first time being on this site.

I'm not the one you need to apologize to if in fact you feel you need to give one. Derailing an HR thread with your " lacie" posts simply doesn't belong here. We do however have a sex forum. Perhaps you can take a peek at it.

But people were asking me lol I never brought it up. I was just saying sorry for not knowing the rules cause I just made this account like two days ago.

Don't. Read the Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA) and utilize Google for "Post-Acute Withdrawal" (PAWS). There's more to it then the physical w/d if you've been using for 8 years.

Thanks for telling me what that stood for. I’m new not stupid. I won’t know every term right away. Obviously still feel attacked lol but isn’t paws more of a mental thing? I’m not worried about that to much. And thank you for being nice, unlike some other people....😑

Paws is still a neruochemical imbalance, it’s like the last 5-10% of withdrawals that for w/e reason, your body can’t seem to get rid of for like 6-12 months. It doesent feel like that first week at all though, it’s more of. A constant feeling of boredom/ anxiety/ slight depression. Ya I think about half of it is cravings, but the other half is a true neurochemical imbalance.

Thanks for telling me what that stood for. I’m new not stupid. I won’t know every term right away. Obviously still feel attacked lol but isn’t paws more of a mental thing? I’m not worried about that to much. And thank you for being nice, unlike some other people....😑
Listen I've been abused attacked and terrorised in every way possible in real life and online although I was probably asking for it online I used to be how we say a little griefing cunt it's all sticks and stones babe

Status
Not open for further replies.