• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

QUICK at home taper for oxy, would it HELP?

same. it took a lot of effort to get clean for the initial first 4 months of this year, but now that all the wD are gone, i can use for a couple weeks every day and endure minimal w/d. Iam stocked up on kratom, immodium, cbd oil, and herb. and the ocasional drink. wd immunity! lmao

Haha "WD Immunity" that would be nice.

I would call it "Kratom Enhanced WD Resistance".

My fear is I'm going to get hooked on the kratom. Or am I already? I can't tell. I keep taking too many opiates on those "in between" days to really know what's going on with my body right now.

I know I'm dangerosly close to full blown daily opiate use again. Kratom helps and all.. but I think we can all agree it doesn't quite replace 50mg of hydrocodone. That's why I'm being very very intentional about taking the breaks. But the breaks are filled with kratom. So I don't know if I'm chipping or cycling or what anymore. But I'm not where I should be.

These opiates man. They're pure fucking evil. And I'm beginning to wonder if the kratom has a bit of an evil side too.

Yeah for sure, you can technically wd from kratom. I mean we already know substitution is bad, but i don't think kratom is that evil...as in: i wouldn't even focus on kratom attachment bc it def isn't the source of the wound, only a bandage. I am almost back to where i started, too. i scored some hydrocodone last night. 100% over priced and ridiculous but i coulnd't keep myself to refrain. For my situation with in context, it isn't so much the dose and quantity that i purchased, but the mindset i have; desperation. anyways, I took a cool 60mg and watched game of thrones lol. it was chill, but i wonder too, if i am just foreshadowing a glimpse of what is to come. either way, i've stopped before and i can sure do it again, and i tell myself to never overthink. I am happy right now, and i know it's temporary so i am just enjoying life as much as i can, in the present. I am currently at work (barista) at a really nice resort drinkin a cappucinno. so many rich assholes haha but just remember, it could always be worse. no matter what. for your situation, if you are genuinely concerened about using everyday again, stick with the kratom for a few more days without the hydros or whatevz. What we do is a fine line, for sure. <3Thank goodness for BL and all you fuckers!<3

Last edited:
Haha it's funny you posted that, because I just read it after text blasting all of my contacts looking to score. And I'll probably end up overpaying. But I want some fucking pills damn it. :)

Sometimes i get a call back, then if falls through, then there's hope again, then it falls through again. take a number, take a seat, and wait. shit like that where i wait long enough i almost get panic attacks lol i get clammy, light headed and nauseous. i literally punk myself out. i am attracted to utter shit. and opiates are the richest slab of shit straight from the butthole of a bull.. did u have any luck yet?

Aaaaand I scored. Good price too. I'll go 3 days balls to the wall and then stop again.

I find it highly ironic and hypocritical that I'm stating this in the same thread where I was earlier trying to encourage aamizer to NOT score more. :/

hahaha hey man, hypocritical for sure but most of us don't truly practice what we preach. We come correct with positive advice and we totally want the best for others. This is just a great, first-hand example of what being human really is. and Cheers dude! I am still at work feeling great! Nice and toasty. Got some Velvet Underground playing. Also, to add to a previous post, after paying top dollar for these, they turned out to be 7.5s haha either way, not complaining...much

Dude. Sucks about the 7.5's. Did they pull the M366 vs M365 on you?

I always forget imprints, so unless it's yellows or Watson 853's, I look it up on my phone before buying.

I feel amazing right now. Going on 4 yellows to start with.

Last edited:
well i was closing (At work) last night, and the house keeping lady came to take the trash. and i asked her if she could get any, seemed like she was chill. and so she ended up getting them for me. based on the price i was assuming they were 10s. like obviously 10s based on this outrageous price. oh well. i didn't check until she gave them to me and i was in my car. they're the watson 3203s. i still would have bought them anyways if i knew the mg, i just wouldn't have bought so damn many.

Hey bro when you feel the need, the 7.5's still do the job!

I buy 7.5s when the price is right. The only ones I avoid are the 5s. I'd have to take way too many, too much Tylenol, and I don't have the patience for cold water extraction.

Keeping,
NB I'm still a 'greenlighter' and can only message once every three hours

Keeping,
NB I'm still a 'greenlighter' and can only message once every three hours

ooh haha forgive me i forget these things, but after 50 posts you become a blue lighter and the restriction is lifted, and you have 52 posts ;)

Oops, i meant like after successfully doing a CWE on a high dosage, i was supposed to space it out to last a few days and just drank 90% of it lol

oooh hahaha right right, i was much the same, i could never just leave it alone it was alwayysss gone at the end of the day no matte rhow much i made

Is the CWE supposed to taste awful and he sort of the color of the pills? Just making sure I'm doing it right. Believe I am. And the Tylenol is like a film left over on the filter...

Mizer! Welcome back. I see you're still using. No judgment here, as I have also failed in my quest to rid myself completely of opiates.

Yes. You're doing it right. It tastes bad, and the film left over is the APAP.

I stumbled on this thread just now. Going through PST withdrawals this week, trying to taper with the smallest doses I can handle and it hasn't been fun. I'm glad I don't have access to pills!

The hardest part for me is pretending I'm fine. Nobody knows about this PST habit I've built this year -- nobody but you. I feel like crap and I can't tell anybody why. All I've said to my wife is that I think I might have a stomach bug or something, and I'm going through a typical insomnia phase. Pretending to be fine is exhausting.