• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

QUICK at home taper for oxy, would it HELP?

^Definitely. I notice that even before I start to feel physically unwell, I become very thirsty. I imagine it's your bowels starting to move again and the process of digestion obviously requires a lot of fluids.

funny u say that, i'm drinkin so much water right now. got the teary eyes, yawns, snot running down my nose, and my stomach is beginning to churn. The pre symptoms to my evening haha gotta pay to play. it sure is the lifestyle. u can call my symptoms Mcgregor cuz i always win during the 10th round anyways.

^That sucks man. One day soon, we'll have an app that allows us to virtually transmit dope to our friends. Bill Gates and Bill Nye are working on it as we speak. It's best to start hydrating before the nausea kicks in fully, I've found. You'll be much less inclined to drink water while needing it so much more.

what?!?! Bill squared. That would be cool if you could send over some goodies, i got $40 on it haha

Lmao ... at least you can have a good attitude knowing withdrawals are around the corner. I'm afraid to relapse. I feel ok right now. Clonidines helped. Took 0.15 mg. And 1 mg xanax. Hasn't helped with sleep first two nights. But I have 7 ice packed and a fan on me right now. Then I'll be freezing, then sweating, etc etc.. Kratom is helping I must say. I did go through WD's once before in May and I think I triggered early withdrawals as I got a hold of 10 , 8 mg subs.. and I was puking, felt so sick, horrible dizzinesss etc for like 4 days. It's been 60 hours and I can say, I can handle this. Should I be feeling awful by this point? Is it to early?

60 hours from your last dose... that's like 2 and a half days. bravo dude.
I would assume the worst is over but u kno everyone is different. For me personally, i am guaranteed to feel physical w/d for a solid 72 hours more or less. So based off my experiences, that sounds about right considering oxy gets out of your system a lot faster than other shit.
I have said this in another post, but will reiterate it again because for some reason it is important to me. And that is that the physical w/d (for me) suck but It is only phase 1. Like I can handle feeling like shit for a few days just fine bc some how i justify it in my brain that i deserve it for all the pleasure i've had. like it is the only way to create a balance; going through extreme shitty conditions (w/ds) because it is only balanced if i am to have such pleasurable experiences to the extreme. sounds twisted, but i always sum it up by dumb sayings like "gotta pay to play" or "it's a life style" hah always trying to make sense of irrational decisions i make as if "logical thinking" applies. The huge part (again, for me) is after the physical w/d, when my mind really wants a taste of the forbidden fruits. The whole "relapse" thing. That is my struggle. I'm actually high right now, and i'm tired of it, too. But yea dude, 60 hours is long enough to assume you're about in the clear as in your body should gradually start going back to normal, physically, in the next couple days. kratom is the shiznit.

i had to squeeze in a small rant of my own =D

Last edited:
Lol thanks Sam. I slept well last night. Clonidine and a Xanax and slept most of the night , tossed and turned from 1230-130 then slept until 730. Took 11 grams of Kratom and I feel mostly fine. I'm amazed how awful that it's NOT. I don't feel amazing, but it's knocked off about 85% of what I felt last time. I honestly think the suboxone made everything worse last time, I threw up from day 2-4. This time with Kratom and the rest.. besides hot and cold sweats.. some irritability and needing to move or walk around, and little anxiety. I must say Kratom has made this easier. I'm not gonna say I won't cave if I get my Oxys tomorrow or today, but I know it won't be as bad as long as I have the stuff I have now. KRATOM is the SHIZNIT. Lol

I knew you could do it man. You had the kit. And I agree, kratom IS the shit for opiate addicts.

Now here's where you make the decision.

Do you really want to quit? Do you want your old life back? Then don't get oxys. You've come so far. Don't fuck yourself now.

Man I'm trying hard. I know there's a good chance I'll get them tomorrow.. ugh man what a mental and psychological challenge

Distract yourself. Are you working today/tomorrow? Find some shit to do. Take a vacation. Go hiking. Take a road trip. Go fishing.

Do something to distract yourself, take your kratom with you, and get away from the oxy dealer.

I love fishing man... going salmon fishing in October upstate NY... every year ... but yeah I know you guys are right ... I'm doing my best I'm on hour 84.. Justin having bad stomach cramps right now, sort of wanna crawl in a ball.

Probably a gross question, but have you taken a good dump lately? If not, try some miralax. A good deuce may be just what you need.

Last edited:
That's the best part of me cutting down drastically on my opiate usage. I shit normally. It's amazing how much better I feel just due to that alone.

That's true I took a good one this morning I'll post a pic of it for you... lmao jk ...98 hours and seems like I feel a bit worse right now than yesterday but I am gonna try and stick it out even though I'm getting 20 perc 10 mg today and 20 oxy 80s .... 3250 MG at once APAP I wouldn't care I don't take that much APAP everyday... but I may go with 2 Benadryl and 1 Zantac 30 min with grapefruit prior and like 7 Percocet 10s.. but maybe I'll not take anything I'm tryin real hard but idk if I can do it

At this point I've said all I can say to encourage you. The decision is yours. Just remember, just because you CAN get oxy doesn't mean you MUST.