• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Question about a cannbis smoking method I enountered Recently at a concert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao yall funny af ^ and smoking whatevers i that capsule is still a nono you say that its better then people smoking crack and mdma (people smoke molly? Tf) but your doing what someone would do with a molly cap. I dont understand why you mentioned that.

But he has a point you did release some toxins when attempting to smoke it because sesame oil does release toxins that normally wouldnt, and you said you knew what was in it, but clearly you do not know the toxins that were released which could be carcinogenic and such.

Yeah, it doesn't require a discussion because I understood the risk, did it once, intended to only do it once, for a curious/scientific purpose, and will never do it again. Everything you burn and smoke has toxins and carcinogens.

Fuck, weed is fucking full of that shit too man. More than what I smoked for sure.

Last edited:
I like the taste of weed :)
I'm sure your weed not only taste better but is more potent than the pills.

Some of the lower end weed I get is around 20% THC. This means a half of a gram has 100mg of THC on average.

Can you do the math?

One half of a gram of that lower quality stuff has 10 times more THC than just ONE of your pills.

That means you would need to smoke ten of those pills to have an equivalent experience of smoking one half of one gram.

10 pills = one small bowl of flower

How many bowls does 10 pills fill up? How did you convince yourself that this is less toxic than smoking the equivalent amount of cannabis? I just don't see how anyone could convince themselves this is a good idea.

Happy Smoking :)

Yes but cannabis has other phytocannabinoids; the pills just pure dronabinol. That was my point. Different experience. :)

The pure dronabinol is equivalent to a synthetic cannabinoid experience as it lacks any cannabidiol/cannabinol to antagonize CB1 or stabilize NMDA currents/agonize 5-HT1a.

DIFFERENT expererience.

Have I MADE my point yet?

IT WAS TO GUAGE THE EFFECTS OF PURE DRONABINOL SANS OTHER PHYTOCANBINOIDS PEOPLE THAT IS ALL

I did it once for this reason and that is all. you people are thick.

Yes. But I wanted to guage that effect smoking it as well as orally. Just like eating pot can be quite a different experience than smoking it.

It was the only way I had to smoke pure, unadulterated dronabinol. The inactive ingredients nothwithstanding. It was only one time. And it was 200mg. If you guys think about it. That is an extremely small amount for one time.

And anything you smoke has carcinogens and toxins. I know it was bad, but in my opinion, for the knowledge and experience obtained, it was worth it. I got the information I was seeking. It may sound naive. But all knowledge comes with risks. But if you can't understand my reasons for doing so, I don't know how I can explain it any better.

I wasn't simply "trying to get fucked up."

If you claim that your experiment is truly for research, then how could you neglect the possibility that the inactives in the pills could be contributing to your effects that you think you are feeling from the drug.

how in the hell did this go from the OP trying a hash oil pen in a concert to smoking pills?

Status
Not open for further replies.