• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Question about a cannbis smoking method I enountered Recently at a concert?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theGirlWithBlueHair

Bluelighter
I went to a concert last night and some guys there had this black pen looking thing with marijuana inside of it and you pressed a button and I guess the weed in it was like waxed and you smoke it. They said it was pure thc. Does anybody know what this is or explain it to me. I'd like to know because I don't know what it is or never encountered it before and I was too high to pay attention to what they were saying when they explained it to me. I'd appreciate feedback. Because I'd like to get one...

He probably had a concentrate vaporizer. They are (usually) ceramic or metal chambers that heat up BHO or other concentrates into a vapor. If it was a black "pen", it was probably an e-cig style device. There are a wide range of options when it comes to concentrate vaporizers with ranging price ranges ($50-$100+). I'd recommend researching them and find a device you think is for you, and make sure you have access to concentrates before you make an investment.

I once owned a pen-style vapouriser made by Grenco, the version before Snoop Dogg collaborated with them. It took herbal cannabis rather than a concentrate, but I never got much out of the thing. It was cumbersome to clean it out and replace flower every few hits, I just went back to the good old joint.

They mentioned something about marijuana being waxed, and it looked like it marijuan inside of it. Is that what you are talking about?

They mentioned something about marijuana being waxed, and it looked like it marijuan inside of it. Is that what you are talking about?

Weed being waxed? Thats incorrect btw if he said that no such thing. Although you can make a wax from weed known as dabs. Which is relatively more pure thc as it is a more concetrated form of it. Research it.

From what you've described it sounds like they were using a pen vape loaded with weed and some shatter/wax on top. If you're going to purchase one for yourself, get a high quality model with adjustable temperature control. They're more versatile, and if you get a good one, last a lot longer.

^He may not have said that. I was just high as fuck as I am currently still in the process of withdrawing from another 3 month full agonist cannabinoid - thj 2201 - withdrawal syndrome and it was the first time smoking weed in almost two years.

But it looked like it had weed in it. How do you make shatter?

Look it up its a complicated process unless your making rosin dabs which is still hard. You think that withdrawal was bad... try clonazolam + heroin withdrawal at the same time. Love those seizures...

Well, for wax or oil, I use a dabbing rig, sparingly, as I'm not trying to shoot my tolerance up too high. You can also smoke it with regular equipment by putting it on top or layered into some weed, but I don't think that's very efficient. For bongs, you can buy special pieces to smoke with, and hitting shatter out of a bong will truly blast you to the moon. Various ways to vape it, too.

As for how to make it, there are various ways to make concentrates, but I'm not too familiar with those, I've never tried, or needed to. Where I live it's legal to purchase and I have a med card.

IMO, it's actually cheaper to buy wax than flowers, at least if you're buying good weed!

Well, for wax or oil, I use a dabbing rig, sparingly, as I'm not trying to shoot my tolerance up too high. You can also smoke it with regular equipment by putting it on top or layered into some weed, but I don't think that's very efficient. For bongs, you can buy special pieces to smoke with, and hitting shatter out of a bong will truly blast you to the moon. Various ways to vape it, too.

As for how to make it, there are various ways to make concentrates, but I'm not too familiar with those, I've never tried, or needed to. Where I live it's legal to purchase and I have a med card.

IMO, it's actually cheaper to buy wax than flowers, at least if you're buying good weed!

Not really more cost effective I get bud for 1/15th the price of wax and if you dont have a rig with a nail it will be a waste smokin off foil or on a bowl.

The only things pens are good for are things like concerts.

Get a dab rig.

Don't smoke pills.

I tried it once because it is the only way to try THC without other phytocannabinoids.

What don't you seem to understand, sir?

It's easy to get wax with phytocannabiniods under .1% and with THC over 80%. It's called a store. And if that's not good enough for you and uou need something comparable to a 99% purity, that also exist outside synthetics. One process to reach this is called segmentation chromatography.

I'm not sure why you are so bent on smoking pills when the technology exists to experience what you are looking for without smoking pills.

It was ONCE

can you not read?

I did it once and intended to once. I wanted 100 percent. NO phytocannabinoids. and all it contained mostly besides dronabinol and sesame oil

(and btw they are small too https://www.bing.com/images/search?...300e44ba79fb05cf1973a288441783b0o0&ajaxhist=0)
not want to smoke wax. That is just smoking a marijuana lik product. I wanted to smoke something with pure THC effect. No other bullshit BUT SESAME OIL it is pure and real and natural!! :)
[h=2]How is Marinol Supplied[/h]Marinol Capsules (dronabinol solution in sesame oil in soft gelatin capsules)
2.5 mg white capsules (Identified UM).
NDC 0051-0021-21 (Bottle of 60 capsules).
5 mg dark brown capsules (Identified UM).
NDC 0051-0022-21 (Bottle of 60 capsules).
10 mg orange capsules (Identified UM).
NDC 0051-0023-21 (Bottle of 60 capsules

It's just plant resin if you do it right w01fg4ng. It is natural; It is not just like "smoking a pill' like you say. It's a little different.

Status
Not open for further replies.