• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Question about a cannbis smoking method I enountered Recently at a concert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record I am NOT recommending it as I do not know the health effects of inhaled sesame oil and pure THC without the antipsychotic effects be remarkably and eerily, surprisingly similar so a synthetic, full agonist and overwhelming to some people.

I am just saying it is a natural product and not just fillers and binders and white pressed powders and trash that people usually do.

And 200mg is a INCREDIBLY small amount to smoke... for one time and one time only (do you tell people who smoke not to smoke every time they do?) lol trust me I only wanted and will do it once ;) I got to experience what it is like smoking pure THC, something you probably never will unfortunately - and it is quite an interesting experience - and bullshit, show me a picture of a lab report with 95% THC content. Show me one with anything over 75% please.

lol wow sources are expected whenever anything else is claimed by somebody.

and the utfse is getting old...

And it seems you stopped lecturing me. You didn't know it just contained just sesame did you? maybe next time do your research?

"contains iron oxide red and iron oxide yellow, gelatin, glycerin, sesame oil, and titanium dioxide."

Also did you know that when sesame oil is burned past it's smoke point, which is a mere 410 degrees F, that toxins are released?

I dab my oil and it's always over 600 degrees F. To dab sesame oil would literally kill me eventually.

"contains iron oxide red and iron oxide yellow, gelatin, glycerin, sesame oil, and titanium dioxide."

Also did you know that when sesame oil is burned past it's smoke point, which is a mere 410 degrees F, that toxins are released?

I dab my oil and it's always over 600 degrees F. To dab sesame oil would literally kill me eventually.

that is the outer shell. the inside is just sesame oil.

I did it once and only intend to do it once.

Who cares about the taste...

It was just the one time, and it was worth it for the experience. It's the only way to do so, unless you extract the dronabinol from the sesame oil

think of all the toxins from cut recreational drugs people smoke like crack or MDMA or even just toxins and carciniogens from smoke from drugs like marijuana

your point is moot

And even pure drugs when they are combusted

think of all the toxins from cut recreational drugs people smoke like crack or MDMA or even just toxins and carciniogens from smoke from drugs like marijuana

That's right, you only "tried" it.

So how'd those toxins taste?

Not a big deal. I could deal with for the experience and information I was after. Worth it and good experience and probably safer to smoke sesame oil than some MDMA my friend brought over or snorting some coke or smoking some crack or a cigarette.

probably safer to smoke sesame oil than some MDMA my friend brought over or snorting some coke or smoking some crack or a cigarette.
Much like using synthetic cannabis/fake weed, what you are doing is known to be toxic and the extremities are completely untested. Making assumptions is only going to bring you regret.

Happy smoking :)

I don't smoke synthetic weed.

Using synthetic cannabinoids does not mean smoking synthetic weed. I'm curious: how did you arrive at that conclusion?

I said probably safer than doing those. As in I didn't say it was safe. So I won't regret anything. As I know it is unsafe.

Status
Not open for further replies.