• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Quality of pills 2006 down the toilet

pootma said:
I would say that the amount of MDMA and MDXX type substances in pills has increased over the years. Take for example 5 years ago, you would either get a huge dose of MDXX (IMHO the purity of MDMA has also taken a nose dive) or a speed/K bomb. These days you are more likely get a pill that has some amount of MDXX + likely adulterants than you would of in the past.

This is probably due to importation of just the powder/crystal and the rise of home grown MDXX labs together with the acceptance of the drug in the wide-mainstream but again that is just my opinion. I would also think that bust don't have an affect on supply, but the quality of pills on the market does drop in general but the variable of who you know and how far they are up the food chain does come into play.

Also i'm not sure why people have this belief in the idea that imports would be huge doses say around the 120 mg of MDMA, just like local producers they will want to maximise profits. IF that is the case I would think that a lot of high dose pills would and do get crushed up and repressed with other adulterants if they do not get stopped at the ports or other smuggling routes. Why it may not be sensible to producers to ship low quality MDMA I would think there is no reason to expect them to make it into end users hands as they arrived. Together with a shift towards the manufactor of ice/meth and the price drop of MDMA in most countries could be another factor, drug users are not immune to market forces and shifts and this also could explain the perception of pills being low quality these days.

But I think it comes down to the unknown and until recently unused adulterants that we can see for example in american pill testing results, unkown adulterants are being used more frequently and the old main adulterants like speed and meth (I imagine that it is more profitable to sell it as powder rather to be used in a a fake pill form due to increased popularity) are used less so. I think this is part of the reason some people do percieve that the quality has dropped because of the interactions between adulterants and MDXX type substances within pills which I believe have a huge effect of what people precieve to be good high dose MDMA type pills..and what they think is crap and of low quality.

Good post man, I was still into it 5 years ago and I know what you are saying. Every time I tried to save some cash and get cheap pills I got shitty k-bombs or speed. Luckily, I got in with a crowd who were moving 1000's of pills a week. They were doing it full time and always tested everything and rang around all of Melbourne to ensure they got the best that was available at the time.

I once went for a drive with them when they were doing deliveries. It was a Friday afternoon and the main guy was on the phone calling people and chasing. I asked him when he got off the phone if he was getting sorted for the weekend and he replied "No, I have my supply for this week, I am organising them for next weekend" They didn't fuck around and I reaped the benefits.

I think the difference though between the imports and local made (at least back then) is the quality of the final product. It used to always be MDMA and nothing else that we got, whereby the local ones were a mix or MDA or MDEA or a mix of speed. They were definately weaker back then compared to the imports and even years ago it was too hard to get hold of the right products to make MDMA. I would think now it would be even harder for them to get this, so I would be very surprised if there was much MDMA made locally at all. (And as you say, you need to be high up the food chain to get your hands on it if there was any)

I just got spoilt, if I take a pill I want a huge smile on my dial. I ONLY want MDMA, not anything else. That is the real ecstacy, nothing else compares.

Heard from a UK guy the other day that during his time in Oz he had the best pills he'd ever had. He said Oz pills = quality. And he was pilling ridiculously for a couple of years in the UK *before* going to Oz. Our market is (relatively speaking) quite educated doesn't tolerate poor quality product as much as, say, most of Asia. Part of it is probably the price, too. If you're paying that much for it then you're obviously expecting some return!

The last 4 times iv done pills, over the last 8 weeks (pills done in a 7 week period): -

White Nikes - Very good pills IMO, definitly MDMA, easiest come down iv had.

Blue ? - Very dissapointed with these. Definite speed bombs, waste of money.

White MTV's - the cleanest and best pills iv ever done, i dont know if there still around, but they were fuking amazing.

Green Mitzis - These are amazing, friends of mine with fairly high tolerances have been proper buckled off one (when they would usually they do 3+ in a night).

3 out of 4 ain't to bad, but i did do my research to make sure i got good pills. Funnily enough the only pills i didnt research or know about were the Blue ?'s.

Quality of pills? (Melbourne)

Hey people, just curious to find out if anyone can shed a little light on the quality of pills consumed in Melbourne say over the last 3-4 months?

[EDIT: Threads merged. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think ive had any bad ones in the last few months.

so id say the quality going around is good. but i always get from the same sources, so i dont know how the random club pills are

i totally understand where machine is coming from in his first post, the pills from 2000-02 were some of the strongest and cleanest i have ever had, anybody remember yellow xls and green ?'s... crystal clear head, but the body sensations and visual distortions were incredible, and sometimes a little overwhelming...

but i also think chugs is spot on in regards to the change in they way you react to a drug the longer you use it. For me, the first year of use was amazing as my body and mind were stil in the process of being accustomed to such an altered state, but after that I knew what to expect from the drug and it never felt as overwhelming or full-on as in the early days. I was also alot younger back then and think I have matured alot since, which i think has also had an affect.

I now rarely use mdma, but the couple of times I have this year, I have found the rolls to be great. Due to my lack of use, I cant really comment on the general quality atm, although I can say the pils i tried were strong and clean, with no feelings of scatteredness the next day. I think moderation is the key, try having a three month break, and see if that has an affect...

rtb said:
but i also think chugs is spot on in regards to the change in they way you react to a drug the longer you use it. For me, the first year of use was amazing as my body and mind were stil in the process of being accustomed to such an altered state, but after that I knew what to expect from the drug and it never felt as overwhelming or full-on as in the early days. I was also alot younger back then and think I have matured alot since, which i think has also had an affect.

dito
defo time for a 3 month break.............

Ecstasy in Sydney/NSW

Recently pills in Sydney and NSW have been horrible and crap! Getting a 2-3 peak if iam lucky and i have a low tolerance too! where are all the good pills at! grrr! What happened to all the good pillls!!!

Well theres my rant :p discuss

A peak for 2-3 hours sounds awesome.. or do you mean the effects of the pill all up

effects of the pill all up... i basically was comming down after 2-3 hours.. this was with a pill i had called blue star which i had at a club in sydney a couple weekends ago.. Now iam looking to buy "Shrek 2's" which seem to be a decent pill from what i hear but yeah Sydney pills are shit compared to what they use to be!

There's actually been a fair few decent pills in QLD for a while now, which is a surprise!