I've only had one bunk this year.
The rest have been fine.

A coupla been K-Bombs,
but were sold as a such.

One was Meth-dalterated (8o),
but was sold as such.

The rest, clean, minty-fresh,
an' usually high in MDMA.

White mgs are shit but the best bikkies iv have in a month are red kangaroos, green mitzies, white MTV`s and white nikies. these are all from perth west aust

Hater said:
i was thinking the same until last week then i got shouted half a pink dolphin by a friend and was chopped all night the imports are out there they r just really rare these days

I think i know the pink dolphins you are talking about... If it is this one http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=3390 then they are definitly imported from canada. I have a few of these, and ive had many a friend tell me these are the best pills they've had. I used to believe i had a natural tolerance to mdma, and would usually drop 2 at once, but after these I only need the one for the whole night:D

The same argument is made year after by individuals who expect each experience to be as good as the last. If you had sex 15 times a day it would soon lose its novelty and fun factor. However, if you span your sex out it will always be enjoyable. When you experience a sensation over and over it becomes the norm, therfore no longer as much fun. The same theory can be applied to pill use. When you use pills you become used to the effects of the drug and no longer appreciate the litte things that the drug can offer you. As long as you remember to take each experience as it comes and enjoy every aspect of it, the pill experience should never die.

Another point to note is it all has to do with connections. If your connections are good you will continue to get good quality gear. If they are shit then your gear will be shit.

Don't say the quality of drugs is dropping, maybe the quality of drug your dealer is providing is slipping or you are no longer trying to enjoy the experience. Rather your becoming a lazy drug user and expecting the drug to do everything for you. The mind is a powerful tool. Use it.

Kingpin knows nothing of chemistry, this is obsvious from his posts.

Boy get a grip.. Australia's pills far outweigh the UKs in quality standards. In the UK you have to eat 4 for an effect... price wise it works out the same as eating one decent aus pill.

Australia, and i'd probably take a stab in the dark at northern europe would have the best quality E in the world.

Put in some time and research. Sadly, you're more likely to find the decrease in pill quality is actually an increase in your own tollerance more than anything. I notice pills don't do what i'd like them to anymore - and I personally don't think its just the pills - if i tkae a 3 month break that first pills is bliss.

Food for thought.

i reckon in past years when good pills have come out (rolexs, mitsubishis, butterflys, etc) they took up a lot of the market and you would find a lot of ppl being able to get their hands on them. nowadays good pills are still out there but they can be a lot harder to find, all depending on who you know of course.

lil angel15 said:
Don't say the quality of drugs is dropping, maybe the quality of drug your dealer is providing is slipping or you are no longer trying to enjoy the experience. Rather your becoming a lazy drug user and expecting the drug to do everything for you. The mind is a powerful tool. Use it.

All good points, especially the last couple of sentences.

Reminds me of an old friend who I started pilling with but who dropped out of the scene very early. He'd always take pills and go out expecting the drugs, or other people to entertain him... when they didn't he just got bored and took more pills. 8)

TheWeedMan said:
i reckon in past years when good pills have come out (rolexs, mitsubishis, butterflys, etc) they took up a lot of the market and you would find a lot of ppl being able to get their hands on them. nowadays good pills are still out there but they can be a lot harder to find, all depending on who you know of course.

I agree. There is quality about, just not in the QUANTITY there used to be. Remember when every man and his dog could get Blue Barrels, or the good red mitzubishis, or the old HQ's, or the Safe Sex (durex). Now you hear about the great white turtles, but in limited quantities.

i think its very safe to say that most of the UG labs that were pumping out all the good pills have either been busted and or shut up shop due to many contributin reasons...

for example the x scores from around 2002 they were prob the best pills australia has ever seen...... then that lab gut busted and we were left with pills that were a little better than average... then some of those labs got busted and now we are left with the new generation of pill makers... most of which are trying to make the most amount of money with the least amount of product...

a typical example of this is i remember when pills were 90mg - 100+mgs pills thee days seem to be averaging 70mg to a max of about 80mg if your lucky

WOODY

Woody Wood Pecker said:
a typical example of this is i remember when pills were 90mg - 100+mgs pills thee days seem to be averaging 70mg to a max of about 80mg if your lucky

Where did you find this information? Can you give a reference.

All the speculation and debate in this thread is great but your arguments will be a lot more convincing if you can back it up with fact.

Fry-d- said:
Where did you find this information? Can you give a reference.

All the speculation and debate in this thread is great but your arguments will be a lot more convincing if you can back it up with fact.

sorry no i dont have actual fact to back it up im basing it on the times i have had mdma powder and had a 100mg dose and the pills that gave the same feeling or close to i would "ASSUME" i know never assume but you get where im coming from...

sorry didnt mean to misslead anyone in any way just bassing it on personal experience

WOODY

pootma said:
just like local producers they will want to maximise profits.

you mean that the people making the drugs are only interested in the money, and not the end user??!!!?? 8)

mrK!NGP!N said:
The only thing ive noticed is if the pills got high dosage mdxx in it the reaction will be VERY quick withing 2-4 seconds, any slower means piss weak mdxx dosage...

As this is what i have found...quicker reaction means good pill,slow reaction piss weak pill.

does anyone agree with me on this ???

Nope don't agree with you at all, speed of reaction appears to have nothing to do with strength of mdxx content what so ever in my experience.

I've had some weak mdma cherry's and dwarfes recently and there reaction when tested was to black in 2/3 seconds but they were extremely weak pills and you needed a few to get a good buzz.
On the other hand had some Mickey Mouse pills the last few weeks that were a nice big dose of MDA and when tested it took around 30secs for the liquid to turn black. Also had some Pink Kangaroos which were a medium dose of MDMA and they took similar lengths.

If anything I'd say higher doses take longer from my experience.

I think speed of reaction has more to do with how well made the pill is, if it's well pressed and binded then when tested it takes longer to react with the liquid.

I think the pills going around this year have been great. I havnt had a pill yet that didnt get me completely chopped off only a half. Green / purple (red) mitsubishis, green luv heart, and some batches of "pure" mdma (one being a sandy colour, the other being white). All of these seemed highly clean to me, giving typical mdma effects.

If anything, I think that there is more mdma only pills going around and far fewer mdxx pills. I can only imagine the claims of reduced quality pills is due to either poorer quality on a dealers behalf or an increased tolerance for the user. I never consume more often than once a month (and only in doses of around 50mg) and the experience is (touch wood) almost as good as when I started 4 years ago. That said, I never buy pills I havnt heard good things (or anything for that matter) about.

ultru-light said:
White mgs are shit but the best bikkies iv have in a month are red kangaroos, green mitzies, white MTV`s and white nikies. these are all from perth west aust

I hope that TOLERANCE thing is really working out for you?

SpecTBK=D

Ok UPDATE ... I thought I would give up on the pills for good but as of last few weeks I have been very happy with what Ive been getting,I guess someone out there was listening .. LOL

These are the pills to look out for people, they are better then orange dolphins and anything ive had in last 12 months.These are up there with the original h.q.'s from years ago...

Everyone Keep an eye out for these...
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=263770&highlight=pink+mitsubishi

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=266229

If you can get any of these above pills I suggest you put some away for a rainy day or when theres nothing but shit around...

Party safe peoples....

someone shud start a thread on good bics too look out for im sure its bin done before

I am still of the belief that it is who you know, nd that due to tolerance also you can not expect to keep on getting the same level of euphoria and love that you got when you started.
For me the pills that I have been getting this year have been good. The only crappy pill I have had this year was a blue barrell, and it wouldn't be fair to say that pill was bad as one still got me rocking for a while.
I had a decent bickie last weekend, a pink euro. One got me smacked out for probably an hour and there were times when I had tio alternate between sitting down and dancing.
The quality is there and also so is the crap. Unfortunately, it is the name of the game with pills.

ANDO420 said:
^^ IMO pills are just getting cleaner.......dont get me wrong, I love a good combo pill (look at the "bring back the mda - mdma combo pills), but I had a 69 the other day and I haven felt that loved up for a long time....and it reminded me of why I like MDMA....

Sorry for the rant but I just think the pills around at the moment are fairly clean so ppl think they are week coz they dont make you all messy?

Wishful thinking in my opinion. Years ago when I was right into it, I was very connected and usually got the best pills going around. I always rushed hard off 1 or 2 pills and felt very off, (eye wobbles, rushes down spine, huge smile, euphoria, affinity with the music) but my head was always crystal clear.

Any pill that is messy (even a little) in my opinion is shit and even if it is super strong and gets you right off, if it fucks with your head in any way there is no way it would get over a 5/10 on my scale. Some were really interesting in that you would pass out as you were walking along and wake up a split second later and catch yourself before falling. Happened every 20 mins or so. Strong pills and I can't explain what was happening there but they were still clean. We used to think they were smacky back then, before we knew better. ;)

The sophistication of customs has come a long way in recent years. For example, where they used to only check 2000-3000 shipping containers a year, they now check 100,000's a year. That coupled with a crack down on the known precursers leads them to use other methods of extraction or to use substitutes which produce lower yields.

Even back then though, it was always the imports that were the bomb. They were just more readily available back then I believe. Local made pills were never as good. All the good stuff came from the Nederlands or the Middle East. My dealer once commented that a lot of the good pills get sent to places like Oz as they fetch a much higher price, whereas in Europe they go cheap.

I'm just glad I got out of it years ago, cos it all just seems to be shit to me now and has done for years.

Good luck getting onto the good imports when they manage to sneak through :D