• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Pyrazolam is a superior benzo (dosage)

When you use those kinds of doses it will bind to both the a1 & a5 subtypes... so physical dependence is possible... well, inevitable if you keep it up for longer than a couple of weeks.

BTW are you SURE it's pyrazolam? It's actually just about the most costly benzo to make... but then etizolam is also costly but some people love it.

FYI I once took 100mg of pyrazolam.... it was still excreted unchanged.
I know , i am definitely not expecting pyrazolam not to be physically dependant at higher dose ranges . I got more experience with pyrazolam and never encountered any wd or rebound related symptoms .

When you use those kinds of doses it will bind to both the a1 & a5 subtypes... so physical dependence is possible... well, inevitable if you keep it up for longer than a couple of weeks.

BTW are you SURE it's pyrazolam? It's actually just about the most costly benzo to make... but then etizolam is also costly but some people love it.

FYI I once took 100mg of pyrazolam.... it was still excreted unchanged.
The only thing that remains a little unclear is the exact half life of pyrazolam .

The only thing that remains a little unclear is the exact half life of pyrazolam .

It's excreted unchanged.

That was a key design point. Along with lorazepam and oxazepam, liver & kidney function won't alter it's effects,

BUT we only tested up to 1mg [QID] except for me carrying out an unofficial toxicity test. 100mg left me zoned for a week. But bit unconscious and importantly without severe loss of judgement.

I just lay in bed and carried on working,

It's excreted unchanged.

That was a key design point. Along with lorazepam and oxazepam, liver & kidney function won't alter it's effects,

BUT we only tested up to 1mg [QID] except for me carrying out an unofficial toxicity test. 100mg left me zoned for a week. But bit unconscious and importantly without severe loss of judgement.

I just lay in bed and carried on working,
Ah i see thanks for the information . I also have experience with oxazepam , actually its the most frequent presribed benzodiazepine where i am from .

That seems a lot. I don't doubt you but it's just you opinion that oxazepam is better. But where's the catch? Why do ICUs use lorazepam?

I've had the chance to try quite a few benzos and some re kind of disappointing. Someone I know who likes tiletamine removed the zolazepam from Telazol and gifted me a Ziploc bag of the stuff. I presumed that 'Valium for lions' was likely to be good. I don't IV drugs but thought a bump would be fine...

Woke up about 90 minutes later. OK,REALLY small bum...

Woke up an hour later...

My friend was still on Saturn on the tiletamine but eventually he came down enough to remark - yeah, that's why I can't even give it away.

Their IS a market for ultra-potent sleepers and boy, 1mg pills with these in will crash you in about 20seconds I reckon

That seems a lot. I don't doubt you but it's just you opinion that oxazepam is better. But where's the catch? Why do ICUs use lorazepam?

I've had the chance to try quite a few benzos and some re kind of disappointing. Someone I know who likes tiletamine removed the zolazepam from Telazol and gifted me a Ziploc bag of the stuff. I presumed that 'Valium for lions' was likely to be good. I don't IV drugs but thought a bump would be fine...

Woke up about 90 minutes later. OK,REALLY small bum...

Woke up an hour later...

My friend was still on Saturn on the tiletamine but eventually he came down enough to remark - yeah, that's why I can't even give it away.

Their IS a market for ultra-potent sleepers and boy, 1mg pills with these in will crash you in about 20seconds I reckon
I didn't say oxazepam is better . For seizure control they definitely use ativann . But for recreational purpose i didn't like lorazepam .

I didn't say oxazepam is better . For seizure control they definitely use ativann . But for recreational purpose i didn't like lorazepam .

Well, everyone is different. Maybe 50mg of lorazepam WOULD be quite potent,

I designed it and provided the synthesis and then we had a lot of animal trials carried out and I was the one who had to read all of that and turn it into simple English for the boss.

I thought it was new but it had in fact been made in the 1960s. The pendant pyridine was chosen because it prevented the enzymes that would 2 & 3 hydroxylate the stuff into metabolites. It also prevented pendant aromatic from being 4 hydroxylated itself.

If you want to know, it's made from bromazepam hence the -Br.

I think it took the Chinese 10 years to work out a synthesis and I've seen pictures of their product - it's yellow which means that their is a lot of the thioamide intermediate left in it.

So it's not like I performed magic. I just used the extra decades of data to predict activity and (lack of) metabolism.... and it's chemically significantly different so we were sure it was legal.

I could have had flunitrazolam made on day 1 but I realized it would be really toxic, really potent and really addictive. Did you notice that? The nitrobenzodiazepines were the last ones to turn up because ALL medicinal chemists know that they are dangerous.

Now I hear the Mexican Mafia is getting into the flunitrazolam business..... because they will get people hooked on big doses and soon 1 pill will cost $10 and a lot of people will be sucked in and need 3 pills a day.

That was the thing - we wanted SAFE,
really interesting. what did you study and what was your job title if you dont mind me asking? i studied for a year chem and pharma science but dropped out because i was strung out. but im literaly reading chemistry every day. ive a good understand of drug synthesis some successful legal reactions and extractions. top notch. perfect like. im getting clean so i dont know if its a carreer choice for me??

btw has anyone inject pyrazolam? it is water soluble i believe. it might be nice with H kinda like dalmane or midazolam. id rather hace cyclizine than benzos any day i was banging 30mgs midazolam and barely feeling it. my benzo habit is ridiculous.

I studied chemistry and then went on to study medicinal chemistry. Obviously 3 years undergraduate, 5 years post-graduate.

I've always maintained that one has to constantly be studying your subject. If nothing else new syntheses and techniques turn up all the time. If I hadn't kept up with it my education ending 28 years ago would be hugely out of date, Like anything else it's 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.

Lifelong learning is explicitly stated as being part of postgraduate studies.

As it says on Bukowski's grave-stone 'don't try' which isn't cynical - he means you do it because you HAVE to. Some part of you demands that you continue whatever the outcome.

I can assure you that we had a meeting, a list of requirements were written on a whiteboard and it was simply a problem I was asked to solve.

I won't bore you with the details but I noted that bromazepam undergoes a different metabolic pathway due to the 2-pyridyl moiety. So I simply found modifications that prevented THOSE metabolic pathways and so pyrazolam wasn't inspired, it was just what the available data provided.

I was actually much more pleased with isophenidine BUT the idiots in the lab had just bought a tonne of piperidine and so came up with a string of lame excuses why they couldn't make isophenidine...

And given that things like MDMA are produced in huge amounts, the reductive amination of 1,2-diphenyl ethanone with isopropylamine was NOT complex... but they would be left with a stack of piperidine. So they made methoxyphenidine.... because they couldn't figure out how to add a halogen at that spot.

I knew nothing about methoxyphenidine until people began dying....

Lorazepam 50mg is overkill why would anyone take that much ? You can Hulk dose every benzo and get ko .

Well at that dose - maybe it's better than 50mg of oxazepam? You don't know until you try ;-)

I suppose in ICUs they use rather large doses. So I imagine it's safe... as long as you don't drive or operate heavy machinery.

Well at that dose - maybe it's better than 50mg of oxazepam? You don't know until you try ;-)

I suppose in ICUs they use rather large doses. So I imagine it's safe... as long as you don't drive or operate heavy machinery.
They use larger dose for hardcore stuff like seizures which is pretty obvious . No one should take 50mg of lorazepam just for fun. I also never get your point . Do you know you kinda sound like you are in a psychosis everytime you say stuff ? 9/10 times i have zero clue what you are talking about.. are you oke ? Like i mean oke ?

Don't confuse your own ignorance with someone ELSE having a problem. If you don't understand, ask, it's how one becomes LESS ignorant.

Pyrazolam definitely has potential for physical tolerance and withdrawal. I've heard a few reports of pyrazolam alone causing this (although such reports are quite rare since pyrazolam is often used by those who use other benzos). It definitely has affinity for a1, which is clearly palpable at higher doses, and can get quite sloppy and sedating.

There are some nonbenzodiazepines that are very selective for a2 over a1 (for those who are not aware, a1 affinity largely mediates sedation and habituation, whereas a2 is responsible for the anxiolysis). For instance, TPA-023, which is a negative allosteric modulator of a1 but positive allosteric modulator of a2 and a lesser extent a3. A compound like that may truly produce no major withdrawal syndrome.

Of course, I bet it is no fun. Then again neither is benzo withdrawal 🤔

Pyrazolam definitely has potential for physical tolerance and withdrawal. I've heard a few reports of pyrazolam alone causing this (although such reports are quite rare since pyrazolam is often used by those who use other benzos). It definitely has affinity for a1, which is clearly palpable at higher doses, and can get quite sloppy and sedating.

There are some nonbenzodiazepines that are very selective for a2 over a1 (for those who are not aware, a1 affinity largely mediates sedation and habituation, whereas a2 is responsible for the anxiolysis). For instance, TPA-023, which is a negative allosteric modulator of a1 but positive allosteric modulator of a2 and a lesser extent a3. A compound like that may truly produce no major withdrawal syndrome.

What i found interesting , the 3th time i took a 3mg pyrazolam (24 hours in between) it works exactly the same . While i can clearly remember with bromazolam 3mg first time slept like charm but second day 1 pallet of 3mg barely had any effect . Pyrazolam works always the same , its a very unique interesting benzo .

But would you say pyrazolam could be less physical addictive at the 0.5/1mg dose ranges compared to other benzo's. Because of its unique selective a2 and a3 subunits? I did read a legit study indicating withdrawal from benzodiazepine mostly come from the a1 receptor which causes sedation and hypnoses.

But would you say pyrazolam could be less physical addictive at the 0.5/1mg dose ranges compared to other benzo's. Because of its unique selective a2 and a3 subunits? I did read a legit study indicating withdrawal from benzodiazepine mostly come from the a1 receptor which causes sedation and hypnoses.

Yes, pyrazolam does seem to be slower to produce tolerance, but the magnitude of this is unclear. My guess is that the magnitude of this phenomenon is only moderate. Daily use will still produce physical dependence, eventually, just not quite as rapidly and as pronounced as benzos with less specificity for a2 over a1.