• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Pyrazolam is a superior benzo (dosage)

That is why we produced 0.5mg tablets. You will note that when a medicine is in tablet form 1 or 2 tablets is almost always the appropriate dose. It's a widely taught formation technique relying on psychology.

I took 100mg just to test it's inherent safety. I was somewhat sleepy but was still able to function. It IS a2/a3 selective, but only by a factor of about 6 so while affinity is lower, if you take enough it will also bind to a1 & a5 although we really did not intend people to take more than 1mg every 6 hours.
Yup i know . But you don't need extreme high doses to activate the a1 receptor feels like it starts from 3mg, i am now on 4.5 mg and pretty sedated nice and mellow . I feel like this benzo has a nice combination potential like 3mg with some diazepam .

That is why we produced 0.5mg tablets. You will note that when a medicine is in tablet form 1 or 2 tablets is almost always the appropriate dose. It's a widely taught formation technique relying on psychology.

I took 100mg just to test it's inherent safety. I was somewhat sleepy but was still able to function. It IS a2/a3 selective, but only by a factor of about 6 so while affinity is lower, if you take enough it will also bind to a1 & a5 although we really did not intend people to take more than 1mg every 6 hours.
The pallet pills come in 3 mg here .

And another plus for pyrazolam working duration between 6/8 hours which i like .

And another plus for pyrazolam working duration between 6/8 hours which i like .

It was specifically designed not to use the usual ADME (absorbtion, distribution, metabolism, excretion) but rather ADRE, the R standing for redistribution. The kidney's remove it unchanged.

This means people with compromised liver function can take it with no additional risk and no recalculated dose.

It was the first RC benzo... but the LAST that anyone else worked out how to make. So, we intended it to be good at it's role, hard to rip-off and almost impossible to harm yourself with (hence eating 100mg). 1000mg would also have been safe, but I bet a 2000 tablet dose would be, err... dramatic.

Nobody else made an RC benzo for ages because THEY thought we were using a legal loophole. Then we made diclazepam and suddenly EVERYONE was at it.

Quite pleased with it but pyeyzolam (alcohol mimic) and pynazolam (serotonin releaser) are better... but too costly.

My WORST mistake was U-47700. People got hurt, I had a breakdown and quit.

The pallet pills come in 3 mg here .
It was specifically designed not to use the usual ADME (absorbtion, distribution, metabolism, excretion) but rather ADRE, the R standing for redistribution. The kidney's remove it unchanged.

This means people with compromised liver function can take it with no additional risk and no recalculated dose.

It was the first RC benzo... but the LAST that anyone else worked out how to make. So, we intended it to be good at it's role, hard to rip-off and almost impossible to harm yourself with (hence eating 100mg). 1000mg would also have been safe, but I bet a 2000 tablet dose would be, err... dramatic.

Nobody else made an RC benzo for ages because THEY thought we were using a legal loophole. Then we made diclazepam and suddenly EVERYONE was at it.

Quite pleased with it but pyeyzolam (alcohol mimic) and pynazolam (serotonin releaser) are better... but too costly.

My WORST mistake was U-47700. People got hurt, I had a breakdown and quit.
They dose the rc benzo's quite high here , 3mg pallets from every rc . Luckely pyrazolam still hasnt been banned here . I hope it stays the same because i other wise pay to much for 1 box of diazepam . And pyrazolam works much better for me .

Man I remember Pyrazolam from the legal high days in the UK. Yellow pellets (green for diclazepam and blue for etizolam).

Didn’t think they did anything for a bit but reminds me of Lorazepam now that I think of it.

Man I remember Pyrazolam from the legal high days in the UK. Yellow pellets (green for diclazepam and blue for etizolam).

Didn’t think they did anything for a bit but reminds me of Lorazepam now that I think of it.
Mm pyrazolam doesn't resemble lorazepam for me at all . I didn't rlly like lorazepam tbh only for sleep maybe . I think pyrazolam comes more close to etizolam/alprazolam .

Have you tried Clonazolam and/or Norflurazepam? Those are the only benzos to give me a genuinely strong euphoric effect. If so how do you compare them?

yea it is tough to find a match for clonazolam benzo euphoria wise. Flubromazolam maybe, but I may have just valued it higher as I had far less of it.

Yeah - that was us.
The 0.5 mg tabs are fameliar.

The dosage has raised of the recent Pyrazolam pelllet's to 3 mg at which it gets a little sedating. Can you compare it to Clobazam whichh seems unigue in its lack of sedative effects.

And its the only -zam Benzodiazepine I know of. Very effective preventing a seizure imo.

Last edited:

The dosage has raised of the recent Pyrazolam pelllet's to 3 mg at which it gets a little sedating. Can you compare it to Clobazam whichh seems unigue in its lack of sedative effects.

Clobazam is uniquely a 1,5-benzodiazepine and binds to the γ2/3δ2 domains.

Once you reach 20mg [BID] you result in almost 100% receptor occupation. I did post a link somewhere on the supraclinical dosing of patients suffering myoclonus and their was no difference they could find except longer duration.

But in the UK at least, their are only 2 benzodiazepines licenced for the use of myoclonus - clobazam [BID] and clonazepam [TID] an unusual selection to say the least.

I have boxes and boxes of clobazam lying around (due to doctor f*cking up and even though the instructions say 'two tablets mornings and evenings ' they gave me twice as many.

Clobazam doesn't appear to cause abstinence syndrome. Yes, the myoclonus returns, but none of the symptoms people associate with benzo withdrawal.

For a long time I have believed that clobazam should be a [P] rather than a [POM] since it's only half as active as diazepam, doesn't appear to produce dependence or addiction and is very useful for people in the short-term management of anxiety,

I should add that people have produced related 1,5-benzodiazpines such as arfendazam and lofendazam (both prodrugs of clobazam) and CP-1414S which has an 8-nitro instead of an 8-chloro. Human studies suggest that it's more sedating and extrapolating from the patent, is twice as potent.

Researchers produced the triazolo derivatives but I couldn't find any activity data. BUT if you find a derivative that has a plateau that is more like 40mg of diazepam... it would be of interest.

As well as pyrazolam, we also had pynazolam and pyeyzolam made for us:

https://ibb.co/KKsngWd

Can someone who knows how to make the images appear on the page please fix this for me.

Pyrazolam you all know, pyeyzolam is the alcohol mimic professor Nutt's compaby 'GABA industries' bought off me BUT pynazolam is the best by far, It's well known that the nitrobenzodiazepines are serotonin releasers (and more recently that they are dopamine deregulators) BUT sharing the anxiolytic properties of pyrazolam, pynazolam proved to be a potent serotonin releaser which obviously increases the anxiolytic properties but also produced a potent anti-depressant activity beginning at 20 minutes and lasting for about 6 hours.

For medical purposes obviously a sustained release formulation or possibly further modification of the drug would be needed. I would have liked to have tried removing the 2-methyl as it's oxidation is the main metabolic pathway. When etizolam was modified in such a manner it's potency halved but it's duration was longer and if it's the serotonin release isn't altered, it might be the better option...

Because every single person who sampled pynazolam asked for more. Everyone appreciated the value of pyrazolam and anything that mimics alcohol will be popular. BUT it was the pynazolam everyone asked for.

BTW Anyone wonder why pyrazolam has a 7-bromo? Because we used bromazepam as our starting point. It's the ONLY benzo to have a 2-pyridyl in place of a benzene or '2 substituted benzene.

That pyridine is why it took years for anyone to copy. I figure that either someone else spotted that OR someone went though the nightmare of staring from the bromazepam precusrors.

So if you ever see pynazolam for sale, let me know. It's my personal favourite benzodiazepine (and seemingly 41 others) but at the moment you only have my word on that and I would like honest feedback from a larger group.

And its the only -zam Benzodiazepine I know of. Very effective preventing a seizure imo.
Pyrazolam starts being sedative from the 3 mg range and 4/6 mg definitely puts me to sleep like a charm .

When you use those kinds of doses it will bind to both the a1 & a5 subtypes... so physical dependence is possible... well, inevitable if you keep it up for longer than a couple of weeks.

BTW are you SURE it's pyrazolam? It's actually just about the most costly benzo to make... but then etizolam is also costly but some people love it.

FYI I once took 100mg of pyrazolam.... it was still excreted unchanged.