• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Pyrazolam is a superior benzo (dosage)

Yes, pyrazolam does seem to be slower to produce tolerance, but the magnitude of this is unclear. My guess is that the magnitude of this phenomenon is only moderate. Daily use will still produce physical dependence, eventually, just not quite as rapidly and as pronounced as benzos with less specificity for a2 over a1.
So even in higher doses pyrazolam seems to be less physical addictive ?

Pyrazolam starts being sedative from the 3 mg range and 4/6 mg definitely puts me to sleep like a charm .
Agreed being a selective anti-anxiety aimed benzo. It certainly has amnesia effects.

Clobazam on the other hand doesn´t, at least at 20 mg. Never used it for myoclonus but its great for stopping the pre aura's off an upcoming posssible seizure. It also is not recreational at the dose mentioned but very effective. Also against anxiety without sedation.

Clonazepam is probably not even compareable, it has long 1/2 live, sedative, muscle relaxing properties.

Then again Clobazam shortage makes it impossible to precribe.

That is why we produced 0.5mg tablets. You will note that when a medicine is in tablet form 1 or 2 tablets is almost always the appropriate dose. It's a widely taught formation technique relying on psychology.

I took 100mg just to test it's inherent safety. I was somewhat sleepy but was still able to function. It IS a2/a3 selective, but only by a factor of about 6 so while affinity is lower, if you take enough it will also bind to a1 & a5 although we really did not intend people to take more than 1mg every 6 hours.

<EDIT> it's Ki values are a1 = 5.3, a2 =1.4, a3 = 1.7 & a5 =4.9. Remember that Ki values are on a logarithmic scale so in fact, if you do the maths, it's a lot more than x6. More like x36 I was being lazy. Sorry about that.</EDIT>
I srsly doubt you had any real pyrazolam if you took 100mg and felt a "little" Sleepy ..😂 i can take up to 40 mg diazepam without Sleepy and 4.5 mg pyrazolam nodded me off . Its kinda hard to believe with 100mg you feel a little sedated . You can look up any source saying the same . Or you have some insane benzo tolerance , this could also be the case ofcourse .

When you use those kinds of doses it will bind to both the a1 & a5 subtypes... so physical dependence is possible... well, inevitable if you keep it up for longer than a couple of weeks.

BTW are you SURE it's pyrazolam? It's actually just about the most costly benzo to make... but then etizolam is also costly but some people love it.

FYI I once took 100mg of pyrazolam.... it was still excreted unchanged.
You don't need alien doses of pyrazolam to affect the a1 subreceptor . It starts around 2mg i think .

I took 100mg just to test it's inherent safety. I was somewhat sleepy but was still able to function. It IS a2/a3 selective, but only by a factor of about 6 so while affinity is lower, if you take enough it will also bind to a1 & a5 although we really did not intend people to take more than 1mg every 6 hours.
I would seriously advise anyone to not dose this high ever. Very stupid behaviour. Highest I ever dosed Pyrazolam was 40mg and ended up passing out and ambulance called, ended up in hospital. This was early 2014 when the yellow 0.5mg pills where making rounds. Pyrazolam is a great benzo but dosages should be around 3-6mg with a slight tolerance from experience, anything more than 10mg+ and it inflates ego and amnesiac effects are prominent. Be careful.

I would seriously advise anyone to not dose this high ever. Very stupid behaviour. Highest I ever dosed Pyrazolam was 40mg and ended up passing out and ambulance called, ended up in hospital. This was early 2014 when the yellow 0.5mg pills where making rounds. Pyrazolam is a great benzo but dosages should be around 3-6mg with a slight tolerance from experience, anything more than 10mg+ and it inflates ego and amnesiac effects are prominent. Be careful.
I told him before he talked weird . With taking monster doses of ativan . But his 100mg pyrazolam and being a little "Sleepy" is bollocks .
Like you say between 3/6mg dose range of you want sedation . And 0.5/1mg anxiety i in my opinion .

I broke down and got some of this. Initially I had went the last few months with nothing, muscling through those odd work days. But I came to the conclusion if I take a benzo at the end of those type days instead of riding it out it will be healthier for my mind and body. (like 2-3 times a month)

I think I will take the .5 - 1mgs recommendation. I mean some people recommend 3-4 mgs of bromazolam and that is elephant tranquilized level. .5 -1mg of bromaz is more than enough but I find I do not use it.

I just finished the last of my fluclotizolam. I had 2 bottles that I stuck in the fridge over a year ago. For people who like taking etizolam for sleep because it wears off before they wake up then fluclotizolam is very similar. More sedating, 6 hours later not even a hint left. .5 works well. I really can not take the longer acting benzos.

I may come back to this thread with an update when I finally try the elusive (but now all over) pyrazolam. Thanks to AT-2 for developing. :)

Trying to get some in usa. Saw one clearnet that has 60mg solution for $65 but probably a scam, the one with peptides in the name. Never seen any on darkly webs.