L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice Pussy too loose?

u shouldn't talk about urself like that :no:

You already said that to me. Are you 12yo? 😅

Anyway, no I'm not. However, I'm a trend-setter and I've decided this preference for tight pussy is boring and outdated -- Gigantic Vag is gonna be the new thing. I'm doing myself a disservice here but it's for the greater good.

I've decided this preference for tight pussy is boring and outdated -- Gigantic Vag is gonna be the new thing. I'm doing myself a disservice here but it's for the greater good.
Whatever helps you sleep at night :laughing:

ByZ75By.gif

Note: I love numbers. l describe as symmetrical. Numbers work. Numbers tell a story. Numbers are what money amounts too. So we're now in into March and I really continued researching stocks which led me to get more and education about long term investing (boring) day trading (exciting, profitable, need to be on high alert) and swing trading ( close to exciting, very profitable, no need to really follow excessively). At least at this point I'd come to the conclusion.
ye good luck with that.

so many crash and burn and im talking full math wizards with phds in applied math making alogrithmic trading algorithms of there own hehe.

up up up bang.

swing and tech trading is really so behind the mark as the true algorithms are running right on the backbone of the exchange and unless your forking out millions your not getting a link into there fast connection so

can not trade fast enough.

I get the feeling these days with such fast trading in the high end that its all a ponzie now as you just can not make trades quick enough no matter lone keeping up with there machines decisions (probably reinforcement learning if you wish to look)

you can get lucky even with some intel though its much like the pokies these days.

gone are the days of the boys on the stock market going into wall street and screaming at each other they all sit in offices in hedge funds or banks with massive links and massive AI and are ticketed up the wazzooo.

FUCKKKK what an actor!!! I'd violate his face with my vag!

Sorry can I say that? If not remove it and I apologize

But damn he's such a legend lol. And idk how I've missed that movie! But isn't what he's saying kinda ideally how we all would love to operate? Lol ughhhhhh why do drugs have to be so bad for you🤣

FUCKKKK what an actor!!! I'd violate his face with my vag!

Sorry can I say that? If not remove it and I apologize

But damn he's such a legend lol. And idk how I've missed that movie! But isn't what he's saying kinda ideally how we all would love to operate? Lol ughhhhhh why do drugs have to be so bad for you🤣

He shoulda got the Oscar for that (or Django Unchained), not that stupid bear movie. Always loved Di Caprio as an actor.

He shoulda got the Oscar for that (or Django Unchained), not that stupid bear movie. Always loved Di Caprio as an actor.
I cant believe he hasnt gotten an oscar for everything hes ever done. He was unreal in Whats Eating Gilbert Grape! Hes legit...hands down...the best actor ever! One thing I believe influenced him was the direction he received from an early age from other legends like Robert Dinero, Al Pacino and John Malkovich. I seen an old interview of him at like 16 and he was talking about when he was in Romper Room and he got scolded by Robert Dinero. Plus his face is just beautiful lol. I've never even payed any attention to how he's built. That's irrelevant

But he knows it too haha all he's ever dated are top super models. Thr girlftiend he has now is just like 18, 19 or 20....somewhere close within that range

I cant believe he hasnt gotten an oscar for everything hes ever done. He was unreal in Whats Eating Gilbert Grape! Hes legit...hands down...the best actor ever! One thing I believe influenced him was the direction he received from an early age from other legends like Robert Dinero, Al Pacino and John Malkovich. I seen an old interview of him at like 16 and he was talking about when he was in Romper Room and he got scolded by Robert Dinero. Plus his face is just beautiful lol. I've never even payed any attention to how he's built. That's irrelevant

But he knows it too haha all he's ever dated are top super models. Thr girlftiend he has now is just like 18, 19 or 20....somewhere close within that range

He's too baby-faced for my liking.. Mum reckons I like baby-faced men though cos Brad Pitt is perfection IMO.

Romeo & Juliet. I saw that at the cinema and DiCaprio was awesome.

oh btw, i put sign all over town for my missing clitoris, got a few calls with pictures, they werent mine, but i do have date tonight
dessert eating GIF

To OP: Oh shit. That dude IS not a man, just a boy with lots to learn. I have children so i can say this with all my heart: you are not too loose.

This thread is hilarious, as a woman i can relate very well with some jokes!

I have had quite a few sex partners in my life (i'm 37), men and women. Never ever experienced a pyssy too loose or penis too small. Yeah they vary very much but so what? Good sex is always enjoyable and good no matter The size of The genitals. It's propably The size of The scale of imagination 😏...

Nowadays i'm in a serious relationship with a man who fits with me perfectly and knows how to use his D. And knows good sex overall. I have very high sex drive, so i miss him and his Dick all The Time, he doesn't have high sex drive so compromises must be done.
I really love and adore him, and get sexually aroused only thinking of him, after 3 years he is still my soulmate and my sexual soulmate. Only minus is that he wants sex waaaaaay less than me. It's really frustrating sometimes. He is many years younger than me, but still can't catch up with me 😅 Humor and empathy i think is The key to solve these things, it drives anyone crazy to be too serious.

Thank God for kegels....hey I am doing them right now...no one would ever know

Come on ladies we must keep our pussy tight so these men will have a tight warm place to put it....let's all hold hands and kegel together...want to?! Lol

You'd think as much as men love pussy they'd look into some of the science behind the anatomy of one...But I guess there's no pictures involved so why bother lol😘
You sound like a very intelligent and open woman, I hope your getting all that you want.