• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice Pussy too loose?

Yes, yes I am. That's a true story though. Wanna hear the rest?

Well the "love triangle" was actually more of a pentacle, and included my gay housemate and the other chick's gay friend. They were in another room (because hey, what use did we have for them? Lol).

The "this dick was made for me" woman was on the floor on all fours, ready to take that dick up her ass. By this stage I was watching in complete horror.

But my housemate needed a condom and walked in from the other room (with a party hat covering his shlong). This gave big dick guy such a fright he launched forward and knocked big vag girl into a chest of drawers lol.

So that was the end of that and my trauma turned to lulz 😅 Good times!!
Did I mention you’re bomb girl. You come on this site and just let go of your personality. I love just observing and taking the laughs as well. Are attractive at least Abbey?

Well I'm 48 so yeah I'm past my use-by date.
sign language bullshit GIF

Abbey although your past your best before date, take note I consume yogurt up to a month past it's due date. In human years that equates to up to 60 years old. So you're good.

theres a nudie thread

As if I'm in the nudie thread.

Abbey although your past your best before date, take note I consume yogurt up to a month past it's due date. In human years that equates to up to 60 years old. So you're good.

Past my use-by date refers to a few things, including my usefulness as a maker of babies. My baby is 21 and it goes both ways.. Why exactly do I need men? 😁

Past my use-by date refers to a few things, including my usefulness as a maker of babies. My baby is 21 and it goes both ways.. Why exactly do I need men? 😁

Sarcastic Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

I just saw your name on for a like from Robi. Busted Abbey. LOLOL I really like the look you bring in profile. It's very shiek and modern and chic.