• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos pure diazepam/alprazolam powder??

im sure more than half of these pure alp and diaz powders are just phenazepam.

That might be the current situation but when this thread was started phenazepam was generally not known back then.

Diazepam and alprazolam both have a very distinct taste whether phenazepam IMO almost doesn't have a taste at all.

Diazepam and alprazolam both have a very distinct taste whether phenazepam IMO almost doesn't have a taste at all.
100% agree, I just acquired 1 G of alprazolam powder and measured out ~2 milligrams. I say approximately 2 milligrams because the lightest weight my mg scale will register is 3 milligrams.

I put it on my tongue and it had a very distinct taste as you say, I've tried phenz powder and it had no taste. Anyways I just tried alprazolam powder for the first time 15 mins ago, I'll let you guys know how it goes, btw 2 mg is a TINY amount of powder, don't know why Xanax bars are so huge lol

100% agree, I just acquired 1 G of alprazolam powder and measured out ~2 milligrams. I say approximately 2 milligrams because the lightest weight my mg scale will register is 3 milligrams.

I put it on my tongue and it had a very distinct taste as you say, I've tried phenz powder and it had no taste. Anyways I just tried alprazolam powder for the first time 15 mins ago, I'll let you guys know how it goes, btw 2 mg is a TINY amount of powder, don't know why Xanax bars are so huge lol
So I thought I would let you guys know how it went, if the alprazolam powder I got was the real deal etc.

So first things first, the Xanax powder I got was the REAL deal. I had literally a dot size dose, ~5 mgo?? Boy oh boy was I fucked, I was slurring my speech, falling asleep in the middle of convos, and after six hour after taking it I was still FUCKED up, I passed out in my bed and woke up refreshed.

Moral of the story, be very careful if u come across benzo powders that are active in the milligram range, you can really get in a bind if you try to "eyeball" a dose

all the stuff i use comes as powder

etizolam
clonazolam
xanax
u-47700
Flubromazolam
valium

i take it and make about 100ml at a time at the dose i want. I use 20% everclear and 80 VG. I put the 20% everclear in a beaker with about 20% of the vg and heat to a low boil. then add powder. Add the rest of the powder and vg and cool

like today i made 500ml Flubromazolam at 500mcg per ml. i take 250mg and did my mix and bottled it.

I take 250mcg at a time and at 250mcg to my 5ml vape and vape on it here and there ( yes vaping it does work )

You definitely NEED a miligram scale of you're going to fuck with any sort of active ingredient. Non miligram scales are trash and a very easy way to kill yourself when the scale reads .01 but there's actually .02 on it

^I second this. ESPECIALLY when it comes to benzodiazepines. Do you guys remember the whole phenazepam debacle that happened a while ago, with the massive blackouts that kept happening because people kept overdosing on it, because they, I'm guessing, didn't weigh it right.

Thou should'th not reviveth threads of olde, if thou hasn't good reason to do so. Benzodiazepines are indeed potent and must be handled with care.

Can someone explain to me, what [FONT=arial, sans-serif]exactly happened to me a while ago. I had used speed for couple days. Then i got my alprazolam 100mg powder capsule. I ended up taking lots of it. First i felt great with the speed.
But finally something happened. It started to hurt my stomach like hell. Just like that i started violently vomit for several times, vomit with A LOT, of blood was on and sometimes only blood came out of my mouth. It ended up being so violent the (stomach cramps), that i accidentally shit in my pants.(yeah, i know, lol).

After the vomiting i just became exhausted and disoiriented, i didnt know where i was, even though it was my own appartment. It took few days to recover to about normal.

Later i found the 100mg capsule, which was empty. So did i overdose and those symptoms were overdose symptoms or was that stuff someway toxic? Because i talked with doctors and they said that you shouldnt get stomach cramps/blood vomit from benzo overdoze.
[/FONT]

Can someone explain to me, what [FONT=arial, sans-serif]exactly happened to me a while ago. I had used speed for couple days. Then i got my alprazolam 100mg powder capsule. I ended up taking lots of it. First i felt great with the speed.
But finally something happened. It started to hurt my stomach like hell. Just like that i started violently vomit for several times, vomit with A LOT, of blood was on and sometimes only blood came out of my mouth. It ended up being so violent the (stomach cramps), that i accidentally shit in my pants.(yeah, i know, lol).

After the vomiting i just became exhausted and disoiriented, i didnt know where i was, even though it was my own appartment. It took few days to recover to about normal.

Later i found the 100mg capsule, which was empty. So did i overdose and those symptoms were overdose symptoms or was that stuff someway toxic? Because i talked with doctors and they said that you shouldnt get stomach cramps/blood vomit from benzo overdoze.
[/FONT]

I'm not sure of what could cause this... Maybe the alprazolam was somehow tainted with something toxic or corrosive. If it was really 100 mg of alprazolam, that would have been equivalent to over 1000mg of diazepam, which is a huge overdose and should completely saturate (activate all of) the brain's benzodiazepine receptors.

It could also have been caused by something that was in the amphetamine you used.

I hope no long-term damage happened.

I have never seen or heard of anyone having or trying pure alprazolam or diazepam powder.. Are you guys sure you weren't just sold phenazepam powder that was labeled diazepam/alprazolam? I don't doubt that it exists but not even one person on this thread has actually said they have got their hands on these pure diazepam/alprazolam powders (Like actually ordered it online and received it in the mail) ?

Do they still exists? Because i think if you could get diazepam or alprazolam powder then why would you bother with the phenazepam powder? I haven't found anything online selling these pure benzo powders except for phenazepam...

Lots of vendors offer alprazalom powder on different 'markets'..scary cheap too, I know a few guys with insane tolerances to the stuff..

I have purchased pure alprazolam powder and it's wonderful. You have to however be able to alter it into a practical and usable form. You need a scale that measures milligrams. These can be purchased for about 20 dollars. They are not laboratory quality, but adequate for your needs. You also need a graduated cylinder or syringe to measure your base- what you are diluting the powder into. You are not measuring single doses but multiple doses. Do not eyeball it. Do not take "a toothpick" dose. The advantage of this is that it can be purchased for like10% or even less of the price of the street price of the drug in tablet form. You can also micro-manage the dose you are taking and don't have to cut slivers from pills. The disadvantage is it requires a little knowledge, skill, and materials to do so properly. I've purchased a gram or 1000 mg and it lasts me for a couple years, and this is with giving much of it away.

The drug is not soluble in water, but it is in propylene glycol, which is easily obtained. This is used as a base for thousands of topical medications, solutions, as well as injectable medications. If you dissolve 100mg (on a mg scale this is 0.100 grams) in 50ml of propylene glycol it will yield a 2mg/mL solution. If you wanted to take say 0.2mg, which is difficult if you have say 2mg bars, you would take 0.1mL. Easiest way ingest it is to squirt is under the tongue. What is also great is that sublingually it is absorbed in just a few minutes instead of waiting for a pill to dissolve. If you are taking it for anxiety this is a godsend, or if you are taking it as a sleeping aid. Do not inject it, even if you are in love with the needle. There is just no advantage.

Having so much of the drug on hand can be a disaster for some people and you will become disgustingly addicted if you start taking 4, 5, 6, or more mg/day. It's addictive even in much smaller doses. I've been taking it for years and fortunately not dependent on it and I take anywhere from 0.25mg to 2mg a dose, never more than once a day and usually at night. I may take it 4 nights in a row and then may not take it for weeks. I've also used it to help detox from alcohol.

I have once become addicted to benzos a few years ago when the alprazolam powder I bought was not alprazolam, but something else. The drug was still active 24 hours later and taking it on consecutive days it was probably accumulating in my system. I'd be slurring my speech the next day even taking relatively small doses of 1mg. So yes you never know what you are actually purchasing, so proceed with caution. You are not purchasing it from Pfizer.

A scale which is known to be cheap and accurate enough is the AWS Gemeni 20, and it costs around 20 bucks. The propylene glycol is also easily obtained in 16oz botles and costs a similar amount.

I have purchased pure alprazolam powder and it's wonderful. You have to however be able to alter it into a practical and usable form. You need a scale that measures milligrams. These can be purchased for about 20 dollars. They are not laboratory quality, but adequate for your needs. You also need a graduated cylinder or syringe to measure your base- what you are diluting the powder into. You are not measuring single doses but multiple doses. Do not eyeball it. Do not take "a toothpick" dose. The advantage of this is that it can be purchased for like10% or even less of the price of the street price of the drug in tablet form. You can also micro-manage the dose you are taking and don't have to cut slivers from pills. The disadvantage is it requires a little knowledge, skill, and materials to do so properly. I've purchased a gram or 1000 mg and it lasts me for a couple years, and this is with giving much of it away.

The drug is not soluble in water, but it is in propylene glycol, which is easily obtained. This is used as a base for thousands of topical medications, solutions, as well as injectable medications. If you dissolve 100mg (on a mg scale this is 0.100 grams) in 50ml of propylene glycol it will yield a 2mg/mL solution. If you wanted to take say 0.2mg, which is difficult if you have say 2mg bars, you would take 0.1mL. Easiest way ingest it is to squirt is under the tongue. What is also great is that sublingually it is absorbed in just a few minutes instead of waiting for a pill to dissolve. If you are taking it for anxiety this is a godsend, or if you are taking it as a sleeping aid. Do not inject it, even if you are in love with the needle. There is just no advantage.

Having so much of the drug on hand can be a disaster for some people and you will become disgustingly addicted if you start taking 4, 5, 6, or more mg/day. It's addictive even in much smaller doses. I've been taking it for years and fortunately not dependent on it and I take anywhere from 0.25mg to 2mg a dose, never more than once a day and usually at night. I may take it 4 nights in a row and then may not take it for weeks. I've also used it to help detox from alcohol.

I have once become addicted to benzos a few years ago when the alprazolam powder I bought was not alprazolam, but something else. The drug was still active 24 hours later and taking it on consecutive days it was probably accumulating in my system. I'd be slurring my speech the next day even taking relatively small doses of 1mg. So yes you never know what you are actually purchasing, so proceed with caution. You are not purchasing it from Pfizer.

A scale which is known to be cheap and accurate enough is the AWS Gemeni 20, and it costs around 20 bucks. The propylene glycol is also easily obtained in 16oz botles and costs a similar amount.

What do you say, is it possible to mix 100mg alprazolam powder and 100mL propylene glycol to get a 1mg /mL solution?

And what would you use to measure 1 mL of this solution, a dropper or a syringe?

not to go too far off point but the gemini 20 had given me readings + - 20 mg which is really tough to accept with some pure benzos.