• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos pure diazepam/alprazolam powder??

How big looking is a gram depends on the form of the powder. How fine the particle (precipitate) is, is average grain size the same? How moist is the powder?

I wouldn't risk it. Scales are not that expensive,

edit:spelling

Last edited:
Especially ones that weigh grams which is what I thought we were talking about. Are to refering "on the money drop dead balls" accurate. because with benzos even if I was off by a 1 gram (desolved in grain) your just going to be temporary over sedated. No where near the alleged LD50grams of Alpraz

Eyeballing a powder when you can buy a gram scale on e-bay for $10 is just stupid!

-Dutch

Everyone is probably getting this shit from the same place (No. I won't tell you where.)

"It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means."

I'd rather be dead then to go through severe benzo w/d again and I am a lover of life!

steer clear.

you won't listen and I've stop caring.

Live it up, assholes.

Love,
djxanax

I had 7gs of this shit once. My boy found it on the web and decided to middleman the fuck out of me but thats another story. I dosed out 2-5mgs using a .001 scale and out the powder into capsules to make some dank xanies. It's pretty easy to eyeball 5-10mgs too once you know the relative size of the pile. Powdered xanex is some crazy shit and I would love to have it again.

One of my best friends almost ruined his life with this shit though. He was mixing it with liquid oc and drinking it as a super sizzle. He'd drink up to like 60mgs of xanex along with a buttload of oc and then go to highschool and try to stay awake during classes.

benzo w/d's are fuckin hell...i hate how quickly benzo tolerence creeps up or how quickly you start using more. It's as if there's a plateau like with weed and you can only get so high at once after that each additional pill only makes a marginal difference, or at least that how it feels to me...but lord knows i'll still take those extra pills and then some. If i had access to raw powder...jesus fuckin christ...i would be in a world of hurt when i ran out and a bitchy zombie with them. I don't know i really want to get some raw stuff especially on day 3 of being clean, but i know it's going to be so much worse if i did.

Hmm

Hey Guys

Recently I had alot of family issues, and I had to get prescribed something for my nerves. Being an ex opiate addict (got headaches off pc programming and it sneaked up on me)

The doctor gave me 9 days of 6mg (2mgx3 per day). Anyway he didn't want to risk anymore and I was having severe panic attacks, anxiety from bad family problems. Anyway I ended up paying $280 for 90 diazepam tablets which were supposed to be 10mg, since I had no tolerance half a tablet would have been 5mg, double the effect of the 2mg. Anyway it turns out these were FZ bright blue and dark blue color mixed tablets, and they were VERY weak. I complained to them, they did a reship, same weak crap.

In the end I bought roche ones in blister packs, that were the real deal. I don't take these daily though. Can you become addicted by taking 10mg one day, skipping a day then taking another 10mg? if i skipped more than 1 day how long would it be for withdrawal effects? I took the weak crap for a month, only taken a max of 5 10mg tablets in 1 week. I've even been looking into making bathtub valium but came across this thread. Seeing your warnings, I think i'm just gonna quit this shit and not bother with future purposes. I still warn people about opiate addiction, its brutal and im on methadone to stop withdrawals, so I dont know if that effects potency of valium

So thanks for your feedback/comments guys i'm gonna take this stuff only when absolutely necessary and i'm not going to buy anymore.

Its good to take benzos the least possibe. Everyday and every pill you avoid taking of benzos is a good day, from every aspect. You can never be as addicted to taking 10mg/3-4 days a week in comparison to the one taking 10mg/7days a week.

Eyeballing is possible, only after you know the given density of a batch. Even then with experience you can really only get to within ~5-10mg of accuracy within reason. With valium it's possible to dose by eyeballing and not overdo it (even if you do, you'll just sleep).. with alprazolam you can't really eyeball it safely. Making a solution of some kind is the only safe solution.

quick question....

I have recently became aware of the avaiability of pure diazepam and pure alprazolam powders near where I live....I have personally never heard of these benzos being available in a concentrated form like this, and was wondering if anyone else has??

My brother sampled some of the diazepam, and said that it was immediately evident that it was not just crushed up valium pills. He was floored after doing a very small amount, and this is a guy with a lot of experience with recreational pharmaceuticals.......other people have also been shocked by the potency of the alprazolam....I have talked to people who tried this as well...Have I??? No.....

I guess I'm just skeptical because I have never heard of this, but I do have a chance to acquire some soon I think......My question really is: How would one go about obtaining something like this?? Not how in the sense of "who knows hookups??!!" either.....

Rather, Is there a process that I'm not aware of where you can extract only the active ingredients in Xanax and Valium???? sort of like a "CWE" for benzos?? And furthermore, how would one go about concentrating it down into a potent form, like this stuff is, supposedly???

So what do you guys think??? Bullshit??? or is it possible?? and if it is, how many of you have made/come accross this stuff?? Any help is greatly appreciated......

ps-It's a very credible source, so I'd be very interestred to see if anyone knows whether these substances can be had like this or not!! thanks again!!!:D

-itch
they come up on my insurance when i do csot of medicine section

you can put the active ingrediant in and it will show you all the forumlation that are availably. grams are the biggest i saw

drs rx raw forms of just powder to compound pharmacys to make special dosages and mixes of meds and maybe liquid versions.

I might be getting a gram of diazepam powder soon off a friend. I know it is legit.

I want to be able to measure it out into capsules of 10mg. I have accurate enough scales, but it seems it will take a while to do it that way...

If i got hold of some ethanol (grain alcohol) of high enough %, then if i injected a certain liquid measurement into gel caps -this seems like it could be quicker?

Any problems with this method? 10mg per 1ml of ethanol seems too much liquid for a gelcap maybe? or am I wrong... If it was 10mg/0.5ml would this work? Or is more ethanol required for proper disolving?

Thanks for the advice :)

A good way of minimizing benzo tolerance, is to use very modest dosages. The tolerance begins to be a factor not only with increased usage, but once you hit a certain level of use. With barbs, it was said the level which agonies it's own metabolism, bla bla bla. From personal experience, I think pre-disposition has a lot to do with it. If you are not particularly predisposed, you *may* (that is may) get away with chipping a few bars a few times a week, and that will be that...a sweet spot where the benzo maintains 90% of it's effects, and you can maintain your modest dosage.

I have seen pure alprazolam powder for sale in the past, however only for a short period of time as people were not being responsible and weighing their doses. Several non-fatal overdoses occured.
Diazepam powder is much easier to work with and I have used it before without a scale(although I do own an accurate mg scale) without problems. After having weighed my first several initial doses it became a fairly easy task to eyeball ~40mg(my usual dose at the time).

It's still a good idea to use a scale though, as eyeballing doses is not a habit one should get into.

Last edited:
yeah i've never seen alprazolam powder myself, just heard about it, but diazepam powder, thats another story. i also like how its much much cheaper than buying the same amount worth of pills. but .001 milligram scales are a must IMO.

"it is to Xanax and Valium, the same thing that Ecstasy tablets is to pure MDMA powder...."

Nah man not exactly. Pure MDMA powder is usually much stronger than MDMA pills and this is not neccesarily the case with benzo's, 12mg of the alprazolam powder gives no greater affect than taking 6 (2mg) pills at once. Pure Alprazolam powder is just a concentrated powder but 100mg of powder is still no more potent than 50 (2mg) pills.....

How much vodka would be needed to dissolve 500mg of alprazolam powder?

Benzo addiction sucks big time i am addicted to valium and know that going cold turkey from them will be shit

I have never seen or heard of anyone having or trying pure alprazolam or diazepam powder.. Are you guys sure you weren't just sold phenazepam powder that was labeled diazepam/alprazolam? I don't doubt that it exists but not even one person on this thread has actually said they have got their hands on these pure diazepam/alprazolam powders (Like actually ordered it online and received it in the mail) ?

Do they still exists? Because i think if you could get diazepam or alprazolam powder then why would you bother with the phenazepam powder? I haven't found anything online selling these pure benzo powders except for phenazepam...

Well i have about 400mg left of what was sold to me as a pure diazepam powder. (I believe it's someone from this board to, I just don't know who. You know who you are) They also claimed to have pure alprazolam as well. This was a real life buy though, nothing thru the internet.

Honestly I have no i way of knowing if it is fact real. When I take regular valium's I think i feel it more then this powder. I do have a MG scale, but 20mg of this does not seem as effective as 20mg of Roche valium pills.

I guess i'll never know though. I don't think its cut phenz or anything though. Maybe just cut Diazepam

This is all such a bad idea . huge quantities of benzos on hand and the prospect of no self control is such a recipe for disaster . I got my ass in a jam with a first trial with phenazepam -never again.
Hats off to the many posters who share the struggles with their benzo addictions . Their advice must be heeded if sanity is to prevail.