• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos pure diazepam/alprazolam powder??

^^^^I will share it with anyone willing to read it. I am not a writer per say, i am a musician, but i can write nonethless.

But yes, amoung MANY things, i will go into great detail about things like my experiences all orders of substances and my theory, warnings and prophecy (save self-incrimination, which in in of itself is somewhat of a roadblock).

Nel mezzo del cammin di nostra vita
mi ritrovai per una selva oscura
ché la diritta via era smarrita.

Translated rougly from italian to english:

"MIDWAY upon the journey of our life, I found myself within a forest dark, For the straightforward pathway had been lost."

Vedi la bestia per cu' io mi volsi:
aiutami da lei, famoso saggio,
ch'ella mi fa tremar le vene e i polsi

Another rough translation:

Behold the beast, for which I have turned back;
Do thou protect me from her, famous Sage,
For she doth make my veins and pulses tremble.

Becarefull guys, hopefully i will be able to explain it all to you guys coherently......

Last edited:
Cool.....I'd absolutely be into checking out your story.......I love listening to anyone who has sort of an.....I don't know....."Hunter s. Thompson-esque" story about their life....

ok back to the powder.....I think I might stay away from it.....upon learning that it can be easily aquired (thru internet or connects)......I've heard horror stories about this stuff from people that I have been talking to since I started this thread....I don't know, I just wouldn't want to be the catalyst for many more horror stories to come, ya know??:\

blah! as phreex once said when his diazepam was seized, toss out the notice of seizure and try again tomorrow !

ItchySkratchy said:
Cool.....I'd absolutely be into checking out your story.......I love listening to anyone who has sort of an.....I don't know....."Hunter s. Thompson-esque" story about their life....

ok back to the powder.....I think I might stay away from it.....upon learning that it can be easily aquired (thru internet or connects)......I've heard horror stories about this stuff from people that I have been talking to since I started this thread....I don't know, I just wouldn't want to be the catalyst for many more horror stories to come, ya know??:\

Of course it's easy if you know where/how/how much/what but not everyone is capable. It's all up to you though you know yourself best! If you can moderate usage, or just take benzos sparingly like for stimulant comedowns, or to try and get high off, then buy alittle, as it's probally cheaper then buying the pills.

I think that it would be best that I never came across pure diazepam or alprazolam. I already have a dependency that would throw me into seizures if I stright went cold turkey. Pure benzo powder wouldn't help me out with my addiction. I'd be deeper than I already. Mine as well just bury myself alive with that shit.

^^good call. as everyone has already pointed out, steer clear if you know what's best for you. or at the very least, proceed with caution if youy must.

I have had pure diazepam powder....as much as 10 gs of it. watch out for addiction. The only problem i had with this is other people not comprehending the dose. Stupid people never think they took enough even when they are all slurry and havent stood up scince they put the powder on their tounge. This stuff does exist to answer your question

i would be VERY careful with the powder, not even the addiction potential, but if its alprazolam, as people have said before, unless you have a way to be SURE about the dosage, you may well be taking much more than you can handle (considering its potency). if its something like 96% pure, wow. i mean, 20mg of pure 4-ho-mipt looks like nothing, i cant even imagine measuring out 2mg or so of pure xanax powder with no binding agents.

Moes2k said:
Yes, Alprazolam, Diazepam are available in pure form. Its hard to measure dosage when bought.... listed below is a simple way to measure in a solution.

If you are smart about them (and don't abuse it), it is a great way to purchase benzo's at a lower price than you could get generics for, or name brand.

After mixed, a dropper (1 ml) is perfect for consumption.

To mix it into a solution so you know the mg/ml

The powders will mix into solution with grain alcohol (90 - 95% alcohol), so for instance, take a 500ml bottle of grain alcohol, add 5 grams of powder (powder will not mix into solution with other alcohols... don't try) mix solution vigourously, when finished you now have:
10mg per 1 ml of solution... (diazepam)

Before you are ready to take any (anytime) always shake bottle thoroughly before filling dropper... to put any powder that is out of solution from sitting back into.

This is a simple/efficient way for those who are responsible with drug usage... the alcohol you consume (1ml - 5 - etc. ) will be detecable slightly, but its a small amount! dont be dumb!

Moes

many guys use this method for liquid xanax. i'd rather put some creatine or milk thistle in a capper. it seems everything is going to liquid form cause its so easy.

Moes2k said:
Yes, Alprazolam, Diazepam are available in pure form. Its hard to measure dosage when bought.... listed below is a simple way to measure in a solution.

If you are smart about them (and don't abuse it), it is a great way to purchase benzo's at a lower price than you could get generics for, or name brand.

After mixed, a dropper (1 ml) is perfect for consumption.

To mix it into a solution so you know the mg/ml

The powders will mix into solution with grain alcohol (90 - 95% alcohol), so for instance, take a 500ml bottle of grain alcohol, add 5 grams of powder (powder will not mix into solution with other alcohols... don't try) mix solution vigourously, when finished you now have:
10mg per 1 ml of solution... (diazepam)

Before you are ready to take any (anytime) always shake bottle thoroughly before filling dropper... to put any powder that is out of solution from sitting back into.

This is a simple/efficient way for those who are responsible with drug usage... the alcohol you consume (1ml - 5 - etc. ) will be detecable slightly, but its a small amount! dont be dumb!

Moes

I can't figure out that math. I have a 750ml bottle of 95% 190 proof grain. I would like 5mg per 15ml (half a shot glass)
How many grams do I add......yes I failed math

:) Dutch

Last edited:
evil

Pure powder comes from grey-market labs in China and some SEA countries. There are no quality controls in terms of potency or adulterants.

Secondly, its a remarkably bad idea to measure out such small doses unless you have a remarkable scale.

Most people find a partially/fully soluble liquid (that's not poisonous) of a particular volume (1000 ml perhaps), dissolve and powder, and have a set amount of chemical-to-liquid ratio (1 mL = 1 mg perhaps)

Before you snag yourself a sack, ask an benzo addict what withdrawal is like.

I'm definitely going to get a few grams of alprazolam someday. Unless maybe I find pure clonazepam. =D

But it seems right now my stimulant abuse of the last months have even dulled the effects of my benzos. It doesn't feel quite the same.

this thread again? I am not suprised it comes from grey market labs in asia. i know that is where mine came from at least.

djxanax said:
Pure powder comes from grey-market labs in China and some SEA countries. There are no quality controls in terms of potency or adulterants.

Believe it or not, there are gifted chemists with access to precursors in almost every country who are capable of synthesizing benzos, so benzo powder does not exclusively come from any country. Maybe a fair amount of it is synthesized in China, but that's not to say that any benzo powder you find has come from Asia.

I have had chances to sample both diazepam powder, and alprazolam powder and both are wild. You need to be very careful of dosage especially with the alprazolam powder if it is pure. My friends and I eat little dots of it and get real mellow, but it seems it takes longer to kick in so resist redosing because eating too much of it has lead to many problems in my area.

Working with diazepam powder is easy enough. You just need a scale that is accurate to .01g, however alprazolam powder is more of a pain to work with unless you have an mg scale. If I ever had a lot of alprazolam powder I'd try to get some propylene glycol and attempt to make a solution of known concentration and use a syringe to measure it.

Why not take a gram or 2 (Easy to measure) and disolve it in a bottle of grain.
Orally ingest with an eye dropper.

Simple and very effective!

-Dutch

you have to remember ,that pills are already dosed out ,you really cannot eye ball 2-10mg ,unless there tolerance is around 100mg then i really think they are trying to eye ball it and it just isnt happening and taking TOO much

this is pure product WITHOUT the binders and stuff